• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
you're a few "post in the social thread and pretend like I haven't been gone 5ever" posts too late for that joke, bub
yo

remember that time soup didnt know about 69ing in skype chat

i randomly remembered that today in my econ final and laughed out loud awkwardly while everyone was writing

whats good homie

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well, @ DtJ Glyphmoney DtJ Glyphmoney vs. myself finally happened.

Though it pains me to say it, I got 3-0'd. Every single game was last stock, last hit.

There will be a rematch in the future. (I'm also going to record and upload the set)

I guess you can have your Glyphmoney title back now. No more Glyphcents. :c

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
YOU HEAR THAT BOYS

$$$GMONEY$$$ BACK IN THE HOOOOOOOUSE

It pains me to use this video since its quality is so terrible but HERE IT IS ANYWAY

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
wishing I had a wii u so I could destroy you scrubs

i don't even know who i main thats how good i am

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
You think I'm kidding but I don't know who I main and I won money at a tournament Saturday and took a set off the best player in my state for the first time in a ages. With a character I picked up about a week in advance and then dropped after the tournament.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You think I'm kidding but I don't know who I main and I won money at a tournament Saturday and took a set off the best player in my state for the first time in a ages. With a character I picked up about a week in advance and then dropped after the tournament.
Who'd you use in that tourney?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I don't think Mii Brawler is the best character in the game, but I can see him as top tier, easily. Mii Brawler is pri good, I wish I could play him in For Glory but FG is Mii-ist

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Mii brawler is like B Tier. He doesn't have an answer to most of the good characters. He either has trouble approaching the slower characters with silly traits, or he's struggling in neutral against the faster characters.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Speaking of smash 4, any sort of tier list around? Which characters are considered bad? (I guess Samus but idk who else)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Doc, Ganon, Mii Swordfighter, MK, WFT and Zelda are the worst characters imo. Samus has potential in her custom specials.

:059:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I don't think I can honestly put MK down in that bottom group after the buffs, but otherwise I can't really object to many of those.

I had Swordfighter, Zelda, Samus as my bottom 3. (That said I haven't seen Samus' customs)

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
MK's buffs didn't really fix his fundamental issues. Up B is still his only kill move and his moveset doesn't have enough flow to save his pretty lousy damage output. He's weak in neutral and he doesn't benefit a lot from the few openings he can create. Other than than the odd gimp he has little going in his favor. He's pretty good at resetting back to neutral I guess but that only really helps to slow down the process of him getting wrecked. He won't beat anybody in neutral and that's where like 90% of a game's matchups are won or lost.

:059:

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Mii swordfighter is really considered bottomtier? I get that he's the weakest Mii, but I kinda like him. I guess he is sorta like an Ike that doesn't hit hard.

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Mii swordfighter is really considered bottomtier? I get that he's the weakest Mii, but I kinda like him. I guess he is sorta like an Ike that doesn't hit hard.
Think about that sentence for a second. Ike that doesn't hit hard. What does Ike even have if he doesn't hit hard?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Mii Sword has a few option that Ike doesn't tho, like an OOS option with Hero's Spin, and Projectiles to help his neutral game. Sorta like an Ike/Link hybrid, I suppose.

... ok so neither of those characters has ever been very good, but I like playing them goddamnit!

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Mii Sword has a few option that Ike doesn't tho, like an OOS option with Hero's Spin, and Projectiles to help his neutral game. Sorta like an Ike/Link hybrid, I suppose.

... ok so neither of those characters has ever been very good, but I like playing them goddamnit!
If you like the projectiles, play Link.

If you like hitting hard with a sword, play Ike.

The only reason to play Mii Swordsman is if you want to play a Sword character with a reflector. (Who has a hard time anyway...)

Last edited:

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Diddy and Sheik are the definite top 2.

Yoshi is like #5 or #6 but is comparatively underplayed.
they are probably 2 of the best charactrs in the game. Diddy is currently considered best by most, and Yoshi is definitely solid.
Two of my friends main Yoshi and Diddy respectively, only way I can decently match them with those is with Falcon. Diddy in particular seems to have very little lag in his moves.

Also I'd say DK is among the bottom ones too, but I actually haven't encountered a DK in For Glory, so I wouldn't really know.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm in this weird state of mind on Ganon.

Ganon is certainly much improved from Brawl, especially if customs are involved. But he has a lot of the same problems.

And when I try to ask, "Who is worse than Ganon?" I get like....

Samus, Zelda, Swordsman....

Maybe Doc? Maybe WFT?

If he's not bottom 5, he's ****ing close to it. But I think the bottom bottom/mid tier distinction is MUCH smaller than previous Smash games.

Ganon got better, but the threshold for bottom 5 moved up along with him, so he's still close to the bottom.

@ Fandangox Fandangox : It's easier to just show you what the monkey can do.

First game is not the greatest example though, Robin poops on DK.

Last edited:
Top Bottom