• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You can combo into KO punch, bro. It's all in the fear factor though, like ICs used to be in Brawl. The fear of getting insta-killed by them got them mad openings for other high damage ****.

:059:
This. A thousand times this. I've taken stocks with the meter filled. Entire stocks. Because they refused to give it to me, I didn't get it, but they get knocked around.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Punch isn't buffed, vertical knockback influence is gone

Last edited:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
damnit, so jealous of you guys with smash 4 but.... that control scheme, I just can't. I need my cstick.

Also, I got called out as not being a gamer yesterday, not sure whether to be extremely wierded out or amused.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ruy, you're a little overzealous there. I haven't unlocked hard mode on my cart yet and Raz doesn't even has his.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I HIGHLY recommend the game, even though it can be a bit BS (enemy units arriving and moving the same turn) and is decently hard in and of itself. Not as hard as 5 though.

Last edited:

Ashemu

Smash Ace
theres not enough electroswing out there. I listen to a lot of glitchhop and while less swing-y, certain elements do carry over (i feel). if you wanna try, give it a shot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH4EhRO6DFQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92gs8-AS-lI
teh first song pisses me off cuz i swear ive heard it somewhere but maybe the melody is just generic or something, or maybe it's because it's Irrelevant Anime Picture On The Youtube Video-core

its good tho

also down the road or w/e the popular amv song is reminds me of the song "metric" from jubeat saucer fulfill, to teh point where the latter was probably based on it only without the cool swing element of the former, except i like the latter more anyway cuz im bemani vgm trash

(actually i lied and it's because the voice samples in down the road piss me off for no reason.)

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm working the midnight release of Smash4 and Pokemon (getting sapphire). I'm super pumped because I basically get to play Smash4 on the 3DS for 8 hours.

Plus have a small gathering going on after the midnight and a "Get smashed while playing smash" party on Friday night.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Who wants to do a FE6 draft?
/in

I HIGHLY recommend the game, even though it can be a bit BS (enemy units arriving and moving the same turn) and is decently hard in and of itself. Not as hard as 5 though.
FE6 is WAY harder than FE5, dude. FE5 isn't even that hard ... it just has a lot of BS that you can't foresee and will **** you up. But if you played through the game once and know how to use Warp the game's kinda free.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
/in

FE6 is WAY harder than FE5, dude. FE5 isn't even that hard ... it just has a lot of BS that you can't foresee and will **** you up. But if you played through the game once and know how to use Warp the game's kinda free.

You'll have to wait probably about 2 weeks. Both Raz and I just got a cart with an English mod and both of us need to unlock Hard mode. Raz's copy hasn't even shown up yet.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I have an FE6 cart with hard mode cleared available to me, so let me know if and when you guys decide to do it (except I'd rather just do it on an emulator since it's translated, lel).

Oh yeah, Raz/Ryker, I completed the last draft run a while ago, but you guys need to take Oswin from me >:[ the game is literally too easy if I take Oswin.

Edit: curiously, where are you guys getting the cartridge with translations from?

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If you don't have a preorder and want smash with an adapter, hit the stores now. I got the last two copies in Mobile with my friend.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
oh hi i'm done with that internet challenge that I failed anyyways.

Also I'm in a fraternity now. sup

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
dem ****in gamecube control adapters are selling at a ridiculous rate, i dun get whether nintendo made a set amount or people are just THAT stupid.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Nintendo is saying they aren't making more. They probably aren't selling for a real profit with the game. The only reason they exist is because of how big a deal it is to have that controller for Smash.

Top Bottom