• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Misdreavus looked cool but sucked even more than Aipom back in the day.

So glad they both evolved.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i caught a shiny gyarados once

maybe we should have a pokemon side tourney at no koast 3... :D

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Nah man shiny are just different color then the normal version of said pokemon. For example I caught a shiny geodude once instead of being gray he was gold. I still have it, now he is a golem with peach colored skin and gold shell.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Also, Infinity, I've been playing diamond a lot recently. I've had extreme luck thus far. Caught a shiny first day I got it, caught Dialga first Ultra ball, getting really freaking good IV spread on pokes I catch. I love this game =D
Zac your luck knows no bounds, lol. I have never seen a shiny except that Gyarados in the GSC generation.

I ran out of patience (yes, Gnes, I just said that) trying to get the IV spread I wanted on my team. All I've got is a lvl 50 Garchomp and some old pokemon from Emerald that are so-so.

Bring it with you the next time you come over!

heytallman

CTALL
I've been playing diamond a lot recently. I've had extreme luck thus far. Caught a shiny first day I got it, caught Dialga first Ultra ball, getting really freaking good IV spread on pokes I catch. I love this game =D
I caught six shiny magnemites in one day, and have caught shiny Wobbuffets and an Abra (which was timid and had good IVs).

Dialga actually has a really high catch rate, they made him and Palkia super EZ mode to catch. You can catch it turn 1 with a quick ball. Full health.

When I went to breed a Weavile, first Sneasel I caught had a 31 in speed.

Get at me.

Gnes

Smash Master
Zac your luck knows no bounds, lol. I have never seen a shiny except that Gyarados in the GSC generation.

I ran out of patience (yes, Gnes, I just said that) trying to get the IV spread I wanted on my team. All I've got is a lvl 50 Garchomp and some old pokemon from Emerald that are so-so.

Bring it with you the next time you come over!
**** if only your mk could run out of patience

:(

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
So I heard there was a tournament at Comic Book Craze tomorrow.

Also, Slaps broke the pencil sharpener (with hand sanitizer) in my Chemistry class so now the teacher took away until he pays for the pencil sharpener.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I let slaps clean my glasses once. huge gamble, but it's kinda like Mr.Orange in Earthbound. The **** didn't work, but at least I walked away without gettin hurt.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
I let slaps clean my glasses once. huge gamble, but it's kinda like Mr.Orange in Earthbound. The **** didn't work, but at least I walked away without gettin hurt.
DANGGGG u passed the earthbound test. U are now a member of the little boys club. Also sry I missed ur call I'm in a movie

heytallman

CTALL
I love you for that reference...Ode to Orange Kid is the greatest song ever. I wish I had my very own Orange Machine.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
it looks like this guy cant do math and cant read a poll.
The problem was that LGL were seriously being considered. The SBR may not have had a clear majority (66%) in favor of the banning, but it should be noted that a clear majority against the banning wasn't achieved either. How broken does your game need to be until you say "Enough is enough - lets just drop it all together." This is grabbing the ledge, a basic function of Brawl's inherent gameplay, and the SBR was considering limiting it because many people consider "planking" gamebreaking. But its a basic gameplay function! I think Xyro summed it up best himself.

Special rules... if your game needs them to be balanced, or even just "competitive," then your game isn't balanced or competitive and it should be dropped. Every time I come back to Smash to check up on how things are doing, I see more and more things are getting banned. I think its getting out of hand.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
yeah dont be witholding info.

btw Awestin, you remember that PBT when you and Forsaken made team Aweskin? lolol good ****.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
i think everyone should be kewl like me and Razer and change their character icon to Jiggz. just look at her. SHE'S SO **** CUTE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom