• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Well I don't think my special guests would like to travel another 30-45 minutes to infinity's so i'll be hosting something at my place this friday everyone is invited of course (sorry about ruining your plans Jinx :() people are allowed to come as early as 4 pm tomorrow.

Edit: Crap I don't even know if they coming up anymore SO.. smashfest will be delayed until later today.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
PX, since you'll be in Galveston, you should come up to Houston to visit some of us sometime (like me)!
That's pretty obviously the plan, lol. I also won't have the parents breathing down my neck, and only four hour class days :D

I'll probably be doing some volunteering though. We'll see how things turn out.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Well I don't think my special guests would like to travel another 30-45 minutes to infinity's so i'll be hosting something at my place this friday everyone is invited of course (sorry about ruining your plans Jinx :() people are allowed to come as early as 4 pm tomorrow.

Edit: Crap I don't even know if they coming up anymore SO.. smashfest will be delayed until later today.
Smashfest at our place this weekend guys, we can fit about 10ish people comfortably but if anyone wants to come just post here, message me or shoot me a txt. My phone number is (817) 210 - 7311

Show up as early as 5pm on SATURDAY, I work from 8-5 right down the hill from my apartment.

Our address is:

The Hilltop Apartments
6440 Iron Horse Blvd
Apartment G
North Richland Hills, Tx 76180

If you need directions give me a call, I can get you here from anywhere in DFW. You'll probably get kind of lost looking for the place because it's back behind everything >.<"

Do eeeeeet!

And bring Lock if you can, pls.
I'm thinking your smashfest (on Friday) shouldn't conflict with Infinity/Jinx's smashfest (on Saturday).

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone! Tatsunoko vs Capcom is coming out January 26, and I was wondering if there were any Dallas people thinking about picking up as a side game. They recently announced Frank West as a character, and he's covered wars 'ya know. So yeah, just wondering.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone! Tatsunoko vs Capcom is coming out January 26, and I was wondering if there were any Dallas people thinking about picking up as a side game. They recently announced Frank West as a character, and he's covered wars 'ya know. So yeah, just wondering.
NO WAYY FRANK WEST?? IM A HUGE DEAD RISING FAN!!!
frank *tries on clothes* HUH HUH purrfect

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
I cant wait for the tournament on the 17th:) EVERYONE needs to make it!!!
Thank you again Monica for finding Dallas a new venue<3;)

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Melee1s Carpool to HOBO

1. Melee1
2.Jumpman
3.Jessica

I still have two open spots get them while there hot.

Gas will be 15-20 a person so pm me if your intersted or have questions...

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
I quoted you bro. Get on with that. If you can't pay 40$ for gas you should go twitter about it. U sound mad.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
I cant wait for the tournament on the 17th:) EVERYONE needs to make it!!!
Thank you again Monica for finding Dallas a new venue<3;)
Dallas got a new venue?! woo! go Monica!! :D thank uuuuuu!

also

KH for DS comes out SOON woo! get hyped!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom