• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
So uh. We have a spot open for our carpool. If you want it, say something like now..

EDIT: Sethlon takes the spot.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
yay now me and KM can get owned by sethlon in blazblue
:dizzy: I own Sethlon in Guilty Gear...

But we'll have to see about BB. You play Nu..... so good chance I'm screwed if I play you. I haven't gotten enough character matchup exp beyond Ragna, Jin, Tao, Noel, and Tager.

Sudai

Stuff here
So, I'm sure you guys aren't back from HOBO yet, but yeah.

I'm gonna be in Dallas this weekend and this post is mostly just me letting people know that/asking Fogo if he still has his controller graveyard? :o

I'm looking to trade my silver shell for a black shell if you have that. The silver shell is in awesome condition (I'll let you look at it before we actually trade if you're willing). Someone stole my only black controller and it makes me sad because that was my Smash Controller. :[

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
guys HOBO was awesome, playing hylian, hyro, katie, mike lee, cross, shuz and everyone was awesome! :D
i still didnt get to play alot of ppl tho :( fogo we need to get friedlys in

cross, mike lee, katie, and sethlon u guys are awesome, that car pool was kick *** that was the best first car pool iv been in ever :D im rembering that always <3 and all of dallas is the ****, this makes me not want to move to Austin, i freakin love u guys <3
i sadly didnt make it out of the first bracket, which was my goal, but i had a great time either way! :D

Katie, wheres my hug!! XP

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
Is there anyone near the Lewisville/Flower Mound area? Me and my friends are trying to step into the tournament scene and we realize we really need to step up our game.

If anyone is wanting to play near, shoot me a pm or email (popcornio@hotmail.com).

Note: We play Brawl, not Melee

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I sent you an e-mail. I can't do anything this week... Work and school are in the way... But I'm gonna try to get off work a few days next week.

Also, I'm thinking of changing my username... I'm gonna use my normal forum name, TrenTonHammer. What's everyone think?

(I'm tired of getting asked if I'm a girl...)

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, a few people live in the FloMo, Lewisville area. PM me if you want to play.:)

Anyone want to do anything tonight? smash or not? Text me and let me know.

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Katie: what's your #? They let me off work today :p so I'm up for some smash if you wanna come over.

DPhat: I can't get over there tonight... Parents won't let me.

EDIT: Has anyone actually played balanced brawl for the UTD tourney?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Maybe the others from Denton will show up, but not me. Going to Hooters for a friend's birthday and then I have tons of work to do afterward. Not to mention my first piano lesson of the semester is tomorrow and I need to prepare. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom