• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Disney probably won't change anything about Marvel. Most likely, they will allow Marvel to manage most of their operations how they see fit. The only change that is like to happen will occur in movies, and, imo, those will be minimal as well.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
1. Melee1 had 95 wins on saturday, tells damien he's got it in the bag.
2. Melee1 has to work sunday.
3. Damien hears of this.
4. Damien goes to mlg and gets a 96 win streak.
5. ****.

Jumpman__

Smash Cadet
I was there with melee1 at mlg dallas. We planned on going a week before so we could get the money because we needed it. We payed tons of money to get in the place and to pay for parking and stuff, probably about $70 but that's just a side note. My brother and i went friday, saturday and the last half of sunday. We sat there for hours trying to get that streak up. I sat there watching him pwn people all day, then when he got to 95, they forced him to get off the tv so other people could play. Now here's the juicy part that made me and my brother officially dislike the greedy person named damien, d4ba, or ruin whatever you want to call him. So saturday morning when we show up damien's sitting in the chair with a 27 game winning streak. Damien turned around and saw us and somehow got beat by a marth on fd. So his streak ended. Melee1 got on and played like 7 matches then damien tried to end his streak, but he got pwned. So Damien being the greedy money hungry person he is asks us to split the $500 3 ways, we told him no because we had no idea he was going to show up and we really needed the money. It is true that Damien get's basically infinite money from poker, he doesn't have a job and that's his only source of income or so i've heard. After we told him no he pulls a little temper tantrum and says that us not splitting with him wasn't "right". Ok so he leaves and we stay the entire day, then we saw damien on the way out, they basically told melee1 that he was guaranteed the money right before we left too. During the conversation with damien he just went on and on about himself like he always does. We finally got out of that painfully slow conversation 30 minutes later, he did say congratulations to melee1 tho. The next day we came back around 5 when melee1 got off work. Damien had a streak of 96, so Melee1 started freaking out a little because he couldn't believe that damien would do something so low. He asked the people running the thing if he could continue his streak and stuff like that because he never lost and they forced him to get off at 95 the day before. And I made a good point when talking to the lady when i asked why did they let damien go to 96, and they wouldn't let melee1 go past 95, that just doesn't make sense at all. I tried to talk to the robot that is damien after melee1 got thrown out, for standing up for what's right. I asked him why he would betray his only friends like that. He just raised his hands and said "I don't want to talk about this right now". Ok so i gave you one last chance to defend yourself before you lose the only friends you have and that's all you had to say? I never really liked you as a person damien, i got really tired of you and the way that you only talked about like 3 things. Every time your mouth opened the only thing that came out was something about yourself, something about smash and you badmouthing one of your fellow smashers. That's it, that's all you talked about and that's why you earned the nickname Damien the Robot. NOTE TO EVERY SMASHER THAT HAS EVER COME INTO CONTACT WITH DAMIEN, CHANCES ARE HE HAS SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK, HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED, HE ONLY WANTS TO USE YOU TO GET MONEY. Melee1 told me that at one of ruddy's smashfest a few weeks ago, he got a bunch of new people to come, to help the community and everyone was having a good time and stuff. Then damien came in at like 9:00 and put his stuff down, and said to where everyone could hear, "I'm not here to play any of you scrubs, i'm only here to play Melee1. If any of you scrubs want to play me you have to pay me first." I know i don't post very much at all on smashboards, but after witnessing damien's betrayal, I was so frustrated i had to get this out. They even asked damien after everything was said and done if he would split the 500 with melee1 and he said no. So the lady that was paying out the money decided to give both damien and melee1 $500. That's what happened. Sorry 4 the long post, and i want to end it with a question for the garbage human being that is damien, why'd you do it? And why would you backstab the only friends you had?

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Kingdom Hearts with X-Men and Iron Man worlds?
I was going to say Wall-E vs. Marvel Zombies. OMG! AWESOME! :D

I don't know how Disney would handle Marvel Zombies. Oh no! There probably wont be anymore! But the series isn't over!!! *cries*
lmao

That or they'll let Marvel add Mickey Mouse to the mix :p

Edit - Holy crap, the old man from Up as a Marvel Zombie...
lol i would love this! i love disney and kingdom hearts, and mavel in the mix? that would just make it better :D
and wall-e!! i love that :D
disney better do this :p

also dallas drama = win

Ladybug

Smash Lord
One: work. Two: UFC. Three: more work.

I'm seriously considering trying to work for Blizzard. They are looking for people to do virtual environments and other stuff. Like Diablo 3 stuff. :D

Maybe when certain people get their Ph.D. :p <3

Suspect

Smash Hero
let me tell you how hard MMX was and prolly still is for me

i been playing that game since it came out (i played on my computer)

have not beat it yet

im 19 years old now

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Naw, forget the Hadoken, Its all in the X-Buster Skillz!! I have beat them all. Did a run through all the X's a week or so ago, i love them a ton. I actually thought about the name change to Galactic_Penguin ( my PSN) or Zero, ah decisions decisions

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
like omg. I woke up today and brushed my teeth. And like...totally did other stuff. Like, get the infinite money in pokerz. And urg, some guy gave me my first nickname other than gay. So I'm not sure if I should go by it. I did have to like read a wall of text to get it tho. Since, I got the nickname doing one of the gayest things in my entire life next to suck out set over set. Like but omg...I don't wanna talk too much about myself like totally, majority, massively, absolutely or out rightly.But like...maybe in greater frequency than others.

srsly tho. I owe you something melee1. Just not over a forum of texts and comments.

p.s=<3 this thread. Awestin slays me.
p.s.s=srsly considering gaybot as a nickname.

edit: its september 1st. My bday YAYZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom