• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agile_

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone I did not quit smash... >_> Never said I was its actually the opposite. Its just Ive been only playing like once a week or once every two weeks cause of work and school for the last 6 months.... Anyways Melee1 was a quick name that was made up in like two seconds like two years ago and now that brawl is out I was trying to change my gamer tag but never got around to it but people thought I should change it to like Brawl1 since its brawl...

My new gamer tag is Agile and me and my brothers thought about, so im going to run with it... I gave Jumpman his nickname so he gave me mine...Im actually trying to pick brawl up more and play more characters and encourage more smashfests for Dallas so our community stays healthy and strong.... Its already been a year for brawl and to see everyone as good as they are G-CREW, Forsaken, D-Phat,Awestin, Shuz, Ruin, Ruddy, Brett, Katie,bored one, and many friends that I have made or met through brawl makes me want to keep playing... So yeah im NOT quiting brawl but trying to get better so p.m. me if you want to game and this friday is a Ruddy Smash-fest so fogo if you could update the title on the Dallas thread I would appreciate it....

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Agile eh? Well, I guess a new name has been due for a year and some months now lol. But yea, smashfest? I'll be sure to bring your stuff.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
^ lol too good! Dallas has the best team names :D
Correction: Dallas has the best teams.

By the way. I found this in a Facebook status and loved it.

"----doesn't understand why churches and family groups spend millions of dollars on abstinence only programs and pamphlets when a WoW account is only fifteen dollars and has a much better record for ensuring virginity."

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
will anybody be willing to pick up Crossjeremiah?

if someone does ill buy or make cookies

omg shuz, lets do it one tournament
done!

Payless Shuz Night!!!!

this wednesday

im gonna host a smashfest to welcome in Crossjeremiah and maybe a few other new dallas smashers. i learned that if i make it an open smashfest then im gonna get stressed beyond relief. so im gonna cap it at 10 people for now. i might change it to 15

1.Katie
2.Crossjeremiah
3.dphat
4.ruin
5.ice
6.brett
7.bored

food and drinks will be served
i have 1 wii and 3 tvs
i might need 1-2 wiis
come as early as you want stay as late as you want

food and drinks must be on tables.
shoes off (duh ur at an azn house)
respectable noise level
screw the make urself feel like home, respect the rules and shuz will be happy:)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Funny Story

My mom randomly sent me a text an hour ago that asked me if I wanted to go to Oklahoma this weekend from thurs-sun. Like a message from God.

We'd be going through Dallas on our way to Ada, Oklahoma. If anybody from the giant Dallas carpool is willing to take me, my parents can drop me off in Dallas sometime around 9ish thursday night. They would pick me up on sunday, so Id be with you for the drive back. I'll be more than happy to pay for gas.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Funny Story

My mom randomly sent me a text an hour ago that asked me if I wanted to go to Oklahoma this weekend from thurs-sun. Like a message from God.

We'd be going through Dallas on our way to Ada, Oklahoma. If anybody from the giant Dallas carpool is willing to take me, my parents can drop me off in Dallas sometime around 9ish thursday night. They would pick me up on sunday, so Id be with you for the drive back. I'll be more than happy to pay for gas.
Wow, that is a sign from God. WE MUST TAKE NIKE WITH US!

Funny story: Night before some HOBO, everyone is at my house like usual. I wake up around 5 cause I gotta go take a tinkle. As I walk out of my bathroom, I see Shuz curled up in the corner of my living room snuggling with my cat. I didn't know what to do, so I decided to go back to bed and sleep it off. lololol

Mirachael

Smash Rookie
Funny story: Night before some HOBO, everyone is at my house like usual. I wake up around 5 cause I gotta go take a tinkle. As I walk out of my bathroom, I see Shuz curled up in the corner of my living room snuggling with my cat. I didn't know what to do, so I decided to go back to bed and sleep it off. lololol
Traditional dinner preparation.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
Wow, that is a sign from God. WE MUST TAKE NIKE WITH US!

first of all that cat has a death wish trying to creep up on me

second of all my mom raised me not to play with my food

third i had no idea that cat was near me hence the catchphrase "the cat scared the **** outta me." was coined.....good times.....

fourth dammit bear!!! so random!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If you are really good, you eat it and it's more than enough for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom