• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
omg so scary driving home, i started seeing numbers and random crap. i think i feel asleep with my eyes open XD

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
i just want to thank everyone who came over for the smashfest. It was alot of fun.:) and I'm glad everyone enjoyed my house. Also, sorry for kicking everyone out, its just my parents werent expecting so many people to be here for so long. I <333333 you guys

p.s. my house doesnt smeel that bad ;P

SUNG475

Smash Ace
The tourney was awesome today...even though I didn't get to play doubles :(

I'll seeya in the next one!

Oh and I thought Meta was banned? At least you can only use him once right? I know I saw a person choosin him twice... >_>

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Any Dallas buddies wanna lemme kno when the next anime fest is down there? I wants 2 knoooo. Jus pm me cuz I haz no net. I'll see it eventually. Thanks!

KY <3 Dallas

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Super funs games ggs everyone... 4-3 all together against zachs team in winners and grand finals. So me and jump got 1st in teams since we didnt play the second set in grand finals. GGs D-Phat and Zach <3

Billy and fogo ***** me in singles :) GGs

Anyways thank you so much everyone today I had a blast and THANK YOU Katie for allowing us to do the tourney at your place today....

This is my final post as Melee1 and I will catch you guys around and ruddy will most likely have a few more smashfest this summer....

<3 Dallas tooo MUCH FUN

PEACE

Denti

Smash Master
i need to fix my wii so i can practice.. but other than that im picking up a new character... im so tierd of dealing with people who can gimp olimar in a few seconds

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
i need to fix my wii so i can practice.. but other than that im picking up a new character... im so tierd of dealing with people who can gimp olimar in a few seconds
yes woohoo! that leaves Yaj and Echo left lol... I'm watching you guys! Lol so who are you picking up Denti? please don't say Diddy lol

Denti

Smash Master
melee1 =(

and no im not quitting olimar o.0 he will still be my "main", cuz some matchups i do so well with him it'd be stupid not to play them XD like oli wins usualy against DDD and snake the matchups are 70-30 DDD and 65-35 snake (for some reason i feel comfortable fighting warios and G & Ws with olimar so them too lol)

but i will be using different characters. like i could never go Oli against D4B8 o.0 he knows that matchup so well its epic. so far i hope to be using G & W, MK, and donkey kong (too bad my wii is broken, all i can do is research them untill another smashfest o.0 )

speaking of smashfest
smashfest aug 21st http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=242567

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
Os Iusti Meditabitur Sapientiam.

Say your prayers......

Spend time with your love ones....

Throw away your regrets.

The End Draws Near, Today marks the Day.

FEAR THE REAPER

And this time, I bring the keys to destruction.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
i just want to thank everyone who came over for the smashfest. It was alot of fun.:) and I'm glad everyone enjoyed my house. Also, sorry for kicking everyone out, its just my parents werent expecting so many people to be here for so long. I <333333 you guys

p.s. my house doesnt smeel that bad ;P
This was like the craziest PBT (or should I say KAT?) ever! I didn't place too well, but it was still super fun. Sorry for staying as long as I did, but it was probably my last Smash Tournament and I didn't want to leave everyone forever so quickly :laugh:.

:(

so far i hope to be using G & W, MK, and donkey kong
Trust me dude, its not worth it. I can't imagine a match-up that wouldn't already be covered by G&W, MK, and Olimar anyway. If you want to see tournament success, DK won't help you... at least not nearly as much as your other characters would.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
The Just's mouth (or the mouth of the Just) shall/will/do practice/meditate wisdom?

When did Rok the Reaper learn Latin?

Denti

Smash Master
Jingo thx XD i know there wasn't guna be a succesful matchup with DK that'll be worthit, i was thinking more of teams. because oli sucks nutz in teams and meta is banned half the time lol but if i did learn DK he'd be the last of the 3 i'd concern myself with. cuz at the moment G & W counters lotz of bad oli matches like rob luigi falco wolf Peach Ness yoshi SHiek ice climbers. all of those matchups arent in olimars favor but ar at least 60:40 or much more in G & Ws favor

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
im picking up a new character... im so tierd of dealing with people who can gimp olimar in a few seconds
some matchups i do so well with him it'd be stupid not to play them XD like oli wins usualy against DDD and snake the matchups are 70-30 DDD and 65-35 snake (for some reason i feel comfortable fighting warios and G & Ws with olimar so them too lol)
lol so true, its horribol :(
oli does do suprisingly well vs wario and zac O.o

kate fest was supa fun, thanx katie :) best part was sleeping in katies bed spooning with her dog :D

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
my dog is the only thing that would spoon with him

oooooooh

btw i found a LG phone charger plugged in my room, if your missing it lemme know and I'll get it to you asap

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
my dog is the only thing that would spoon with him

oooooooh

btw i found a LG phone charger plugged in my room, if your missing it lemme know and I'll get it to you asap
OMG foursaken you forgot the charger again?!?!

i had such a fun time at katefest, met a lot of new people! THANKYOU KATIE!!!!

its so sad to hear that so many people are taking a break or quitting. so far i know of 3 people taking a break/quitting. T.T

I'm off all week this week, so if yall wanna hang out (smash or no smash) tell me, cause ill be super bored.

Mirachael

Smash Rookie
First post.
You might know me as: Michael, Mike_Le, Koala, Tokyo Drift, or Hanson's [Le_Thien's] brother.

Just thought I'd drop a line.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
First post.
You might know me as: Michael, Mike_Le, Koala, Tokyo Drift, or Hanson's [Le_Thien's] brother.

Just thought I'd drop a line.
YES!!! Your the one i played in the crew battles at the end right? The Lucario? and the guy before was your brother as well, a Meta. !?!??! Where have you been? You going to Oh Snap?

Mirachael

Smash Rookie
Sup Koala u still gonna be goin to UNT
Haha, I remember you, G&W. And yeah, I will be.

YES!!! Your the one i played in the crew battles at the end right? The Lucario? and the guy before was your brother as well, a Meta. !?!??! Where have you been? You going to Oh Snap?
Yeah, that was me. I remember I had you down pretty well in friendlies, but you wrecked the **** out of me in crew, haha. I'm gonna try making it to Oh Snap.

Speaking of, who all is going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom