• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
i love it when you sit on the toilet to pee, and you can hear it but not feel it
Dang. I hate when you feel like you have to take a real big poo, so you run to the bathroom to let that fudge dragon out. But then you are all disappointed cause you just fart once or twice.

Sharing is fun. :)

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
hey guys I'm sry i couldn't make it tonight i had a friend come in from Lubbock.

so as of tomorrow what snack do yall want me to bring? ive already have people ask me to bring stuff
-xbox (katie has one so ill just bring controllers and my Hard drive, ninja turtles!!!)
-2 swimming trunks?
-snacks and drinks
-setup
-phone charger
-psps
anything else you *******s!?!?!
<3 dallas :mad:

ps. yay sushi at jinbeh tomarrow =D

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Omg that movie was terrible. Random "and knowing is half the battle".... and random "yo joe!"... And omg I wasn't drunk enough for that movie... But I was too drunk to handle the stupid people behind us that wouldn't shut up. Bad movies and disrespectful people are not a good mix with alcohol. DX

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
This made me laugh so hard, too bad im a work.

Almost got the ban hammer from being too loud >.>
LOL im sorry:laugh:

Hey, do we need another setup at Kate's? I can bring my stuff if necessary. I'm hoping to see most of you there and meet everyone for the first time!
Yes please bring it. I dont know how many we'll have and i'd rather have too many than not enough

p.s. bear you so nasty

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Lol, you started it.

Uh, so check this out. For some strange random reason, I'm in Denton from now until Saturday morning. If anyone from the Denton area doesn't mind picking me up and dropping me back off, I would love to be able to go the smashfest tonight. I gotz monies. :)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Lol, you started it.

Uh, so check this out. For some strange random reason, I'm in Denton from now until Saturday morning. If anyone from the Denton area doesn't mind picking me up and dropping me back off, I would love to be able to go the smashfest tonight. I gotz monies. :)
You can't stay for the really hard PBT tomorrow? Crazy amounts of good people will be there...

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I can stay if my ride decides to stay in Dallas for another day...or if someone takes me back to Abilene. :)

Are the rules for PBT still silly?

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually going to a Smashfest peoples! Katie, I can bring a Wii and Brawl, but I don't have a TV to hook it up to. Also, I need your address (didn't realize it wasn't on the front page, my bad).

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I think the list of attendees looks something like:

Damien
Dphat
UTDZac
Bwett
Fogo
Ice
Shuz
DMG
Light
Bear maybe
Hanson maybe
+ Most local smashers (should be 20 more people, maybe more)

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Dang. I hate when you feel like you have to take a real big poo, so you run to the bathroom to let that fudge dragon out. But then you are all disappointed cause you just fart once or twice.

Sharing is fun. :)
I've seen something like this written on countless bathroom stalls.

Satan lives in public poopers. Run awayyyyyy.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dphat, would you like to team at Hobo18? It seems really random for me to ask you, but some people think we would do good. Plus, we could have some wacky team name making fun of our big Asian selves. If you don't want to, I understand because you're undoubtedly a better teams partner than me. I'm just randomly throwing it out there.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Brawl isn't cool. I couldn't go to hobo17, I can't go to the biggest and last PBT and I can no longer go to Oh Snap. Not to mention katesfest. Oh well. I'm going to A-fest atleast, maybe. Probably. Knowing life probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom