• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
BWETT: I don't have a cell phone; so I won't be able to call; Just meet me by that Sign outside of BlueZaft's at 2:30, okay? Just be THERE.

More than likely I'll be sitting in the car with my mom and uncle; it's a Grey 2002 Pontiac sunfire with a ****ed up left side and missing hubcaps both on the left side? I believe? Shouldn't be hard to spot.

Oh yes people; the best Ike in Dallas, and Alive, has returned. :D

BTW: I'm bringing my Digi camera, since I've been out of the community for a while. I want a pic with all my fellow smashers. Because let's face it? We are awesome Sauce and I'm sure people want pics with the Reaper myster. Yessir.

d4bA

Smash Cadet
RoK the Reaper said:
We are awesome Sauce and I'm sure people want pics with the Reaper myster. Yessir.
Yessir!

Hope to see everyone at PBT this saturday.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Joe makes me wanna pick up DK more seriously.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
All this hype about the best Ike returning...?

Lessons pl0x? I know I'm starting to pick up Marth, but I want to keep Ike as well.
dude just show up! I said I would help you out but we you have only been to one thing so far so I can't help you until the next thing you show up to... Will you be at DPhat's tonight or PBT tomorrow???

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
dude just show up! I said I would help you out but we you have only been to one thing so far so I can't help you until the next thing you show up to... Will you be at DPhat's tonight or PBT tomorrow???
I'm not sure if the UNT crew is going to DPhat's tonight. Hell, if they don't, I might anyway.. I mean, I DO have my own car, and I AM feeling a lot better than yesterday and a LOT better than the day before.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'm not sure if the UNT crew is going to DPhat's tonight. Hell, if they don't, I might anyway.. I mean, I DO have my own car, and I AM feeling a lot better than yesterday and a LOT better than the day before.
I'm looking forward to seeing you again Brett. We should get some 1on1 serious sets/friendlies in. Your Ike is fun =)

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I'm gonna bring smash 64. I've been playing it and its alot of fun:)
Getting juggled slowly without any defense or way to fight back is fun?

I'm so sorry. I will give the game credit for being amazing back in its day and starting such a boom, but it evolved to SUCH a better thing that it kind of hurts to play the original again.

I always find the Smash series and the Halo series similar in the way they changed and grew from game to game, but I can still play Halo: CE and have some fun... whereas Smash 1 just doesn't cut the cheese.

That's right, I said it. It doesn't cut the cheese.

Arikado

Smash Rookie
I always find the Smash series and the Halo series similar in the way they changed and grew from game to game, but I can still play Halo: CE and have some fun... whereas Smash 1 just doesn't cut the cheese.
Halo: CE is still the best of the series. I miss the days gigantic Halofests, with wires running all over the place. Halo 2 was great too, but nothing beats CE. Halo 3 is at the bottom of the heap. Game was such a disappointment. :(

Oh, and Smash 64 is still a lot of fun in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom