• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Ah, Dphat's on Friday. I'm looking to show everyone my capabilites. Bwah ha ha ha ha! Ike, Peach and Marth are ready to ****; and of course Captain Falcon. :O maybeh Fox, I play wayyy too many characters in this game, but eh, whatcha gonna do? >:D

BTW, who started this ******* signature violation ****?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ah, Dphat's on Friday. I'm looking to show everyone my capabilites. Bwah ha ha ha ha! Ike, Peach and Marth are ready to ****; and of course Captain Falcon. :O maybeh Fox, I play wayyy too many characters in this game, but eh, whatcha gonna do? >:D

BTW, who started this ******* signature violation ****?
It's been a rule since before your account was made.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Yeah, we should go to it. Leave thursday night and stay at thien's place. Then friday morning head to their place. I haven't discussed any of this with anyone yet lol. It's the least we can do considering how they drive so far for us.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I can cover you guys at my place on Friday night. I'll be housing most ofOKlahoma too it seems, so I hope you like each other lol
**** no, **** that Thien guy!

**** that Sars guy too!

..... <3 Thien and Sars and the rest of OK xD

/sigrule

Edit² - lol @ everyone I work with complaining about how young I am. xD

Edit - If Bwett was a cat, this would be him:

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
That kitten needs arms that are inproportionately large in comparison to its body, not dissimiliar to Popeye's, if it is to be a representation of Bwett.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I'd play L4D with you guys, but I have the
superior
PC version :(.

UTD_Zac knows what I'm talking about.
ME TOO!!!! ADD me on steam my ID is Atreyurock18 and in game name is Slaps

I play Louis or Zoey =] and when I'm infected I always go for the ***** even though i like playing as her

EDIT1: Ladybug (S.T.A.R.S) I think i have played online with you before 0.o but still add me

EDIT2: Khaoz don't forget the stuff for DPhats & I have you're SD card =]

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I'm missing just 2 achievements on L4D, the zombie genocidist one and I have 3/4 of the expert ones I just don't know which campaign I'm missing, the only one I know I have done for sure is Blood Harvest, not sure about other 3 but I think its either Dead Air or Death Toll I doubt it's No Mercy

I've done all of them just die in finale so it doesn't count it as a completion

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
ME TOO!!!! ADD me on steam my ID is Atreyurock18 and in game name is Slaps

I play Louis or Zoey =] and when I'm infected I always go for the ***** even though i like playing as her

EDIT1: Ladybug (S.T.A.R.S) I think i have played online with you before 0.o but still add me

EDIT2: Khaoz don't forget the stuff for DPhats & I have you're SD card =]
I just added you. "Jingo Joe" should be my online name.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Yea come by my place tonight. I can only stay til like 9, but Melee1 will run the show once I leave. You can stay as long as you want pretty much.

I'm heading over there like right now.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Yes anyone can come to Ruddys tonight and stay the night to if u like. Right now its just me and him but im not sure who all is coming its kind of like a pre smash fest before Andys and pbt so if u want to come head over.

800 Custer Road Richardson 75080 Belle Grave Apartments #109

Ladybug

Smash Lord
You probably have. There's a few of us S.T.A.R.S. out there... and we play ofter and a lot. But I will. We need more friends. too many people rage quit on us. :p

My actual Steam ID is moonyshine. girlfriend is the in-game.

Btw, in case you didn't know... Ice is slippery. Especially when climbing stairs. And when you're trying to pull your door open after its been frozen shut. I r broken. :/

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
sorry echo, I just met katies boyfriend, and I hafta say I'm impressed. He's a model/firefighter/brain surgeon. And he looks like johnny depp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom