• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Hey, guys.

I'll probably have to sit out for the Waco tournament on the 20th. Money is way too tight and my financial aid is coming about REALLY slowly. As it stands I may not make rent. Unless I have a stroke of divine intervention/hit the lottery/go to a street corner
I won't be going to smash events for awhile.

Sorry for the mooching, guys. I really thought I'd be in the clear by now -_-.
I'd still like to join smashfests provided that I can get rides, however.

I hope things turn around soon. Going to HOBO 10 with you guys was a TOTAL blast.
What?! That's extra homo dude. Not you being able to not attend, but your situation. Best of luck to you.

Team Alpha Foreskin's got next tournament, eh? :laugh:

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Im sellling my wii to anyone who wants it. :) Call or post if u r interested. 972-310-8944
Comes with a wii mote/ numchuck, brawl and a few games.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Im sellling my wii to anyone who wants it. :) Call or post if u r interested. 972-310-8944
Comes with a wii mote/ numchuck, brawl and a few games.
How much for everything?

I need a wii and brawl.

Edit: How's the condition?

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Okay, D-Phat's apt on the 12th was awesome. Glad BWett was able to pick his groove back up by the 13th.

Good matches with-well, um, everybody I guess. If I didn't face you, you prolly stopped smashing by the time I got ahold of a controller at D-Phat's. That's okay. I'll hit you around a bit next time.

THieN: good matches, next time I'll bring "A" game and it won't be such a harsh beating to my face.

I never actually caught the name of whose controller I borrowed at D-Phat's besides Ice's spare, but thanks to both of you guys for the lend.

star214wolf

Smash Cadet
dsmn it i used the wrong profile to post in any ways yeah my parents are being retared about this and think yall are bad people and theres weird peeps going around on here stelling,kidnaping etc. going on here have u ever heard that from SWF no but mabey Myspace.:mad:
dont worry Echo after Edgar's B-day he can give us a ride 2 da tournaments xDDD

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dphat, did I leave my wiimote over there? It has a strange battery pack in it.
Speaking of things left behind. Over the course of the weekend of HOBO 10,
I managed to misplace my pillow and blanket (both of them are blue).
I rode w/ d4ba, and I know I had my pillow there. My blanket may still be
at Dphat's apt. but I'm not really sure. Anyone who knows the whereabouts
of these has my thanks if they can hold onto them/return them whenever.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Sorry about not giving you guys a quicker notice but I don't think I'll be attending the Waco tournament. To be honest I'm alittle smashed out and don't feel like going to a 30 person tournament while 10+ will be Dallas people. I also got stuff coming up the following week so I think it would be best if I skip this tournament, I don't mind throwing another smashfest though but the tournament, I think im going to have to say no. But I'll definitely be up for going to hobo11 in a couple of weeks. Sorry about the sudden change of mind.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Since everyone else has left something at your apt DP, I think may have left some dignity over there as well. See if you can find it, eh?

On a side note, those DVD's Fogo left are obviously the secret and source of his magic.

Burn them all. :crazy:

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about not giving you guys a quicker notice but I don't think I'll be attending the Waco tournament. To be honest I'm alittle smashed out and don't feel like going to a 30 person tournament while 10+ will be Dallas people. I also got stuff coming up the following week so I think it would be best if I skip this tournament, I don't mind throwing another smashfest though but the tournament, I think im going to have to say no. But I'll definitely be up for going to hobo11 in a couple of weeks. Sorry about the sudden change of mind.
sushi saturday night?

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
for those who have some of the recording dvds, if its not to much trouble could i have/ barrow the dvds after you put it in your comp.

edit:
Thein: good to see you again bro. thanks to those friendlies i have a better understanding of diddy, i guess we'll find out in OK in that MM.

DP: dude thanks for letting us stay at your place, i hope we didn't make to much of a mess. 3rd strike mm? lol remember sushi for lunch next Saturday

Infinity: thanks for inviting me to your birthday shindig, i had lots of fun and that day went by to quickly. steak fingers were amazing!

on another note: if you haven't heard i'm changing my main to kirby, because he offers me so many more options. i hope i get to show yall sometime!

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
for those who have some of the recording dvds, if its not to much trouble could i have/ barrow the dvds after you put it in your comp.
I don't even think we have any footage of me O_o.
My mediocrity MUST be broadcast all over the internets!

Who's Wii was it that was in the living room on the floor?
I want to say it's Zac's but I'm not sure.

I have a replay on there that I want sent to my Wii. ;)

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
I believe one if not both of these are in my trunk. Hit me up on aim sometime and remind me to look.

DP: Keep my ipod safe pwetty pweeze!

4Saken: You may have taken Ice's power outlet. I told you two in advance about this at DP's place. Ugh!

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
I believe one if not both of these are in my trunk. Hit me up on aim sometime and remind me to look.

DP: Keep my ipod safe pwetty pweeze!

4Saken: You may have taken Ice's power outlet. I told you two in advance about this at DP's place. Ugh!
Yo damien no worries man i do i have my power outlet for my wii.
But, thanks for looking out can't wait to chill again maybe we can chill at DP's since he's not going to waco, it doesn't seem like its going to have a good turn out.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
My bad, man - who is this again? I remember real names better than I do gamer tags, and your Dedede main icon doesn't really jog my memory.
Name's Nate, and even though Dedede is my main, I do better with Wolf. (I also played Pikachu)

on another note: if you haven't heard i'm changing my main to kirby, because he offers me so many more options. i hope i get to show yall sometime!
You Kirby ***** face. I definitely say that that kirby is my favorite kirby of all time.

Arikado

Smash Rookie
Just curious... was anyone gonna upload any of the matches from the doubles tourney we had at DPhat's? Or any of the matches at all? I'd like to see how everything played out for team No Homo and see what we could improve on. That, and I wanna see my Falcon Punch wreck the **** out of my own teammate again. :laugh:

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of things left behind. Over the course of the weekend of HOBO 10,
I rode w/ d4ba, and I know I had my pillow there. My blanket may still be
at Dphat's apt. but I'm not really sure. Anyone who knows the whereabouts
of these has my thanks if they can hold onto them/return them whenever.
i lol'd so hard at your sig dude good ****. anybody going to phazs on sat?

Bwett

Smash Ace
I'm feeling nice, so I'm not going to past anything out of line on this account that was left logged in on my computer. :p

-Infinity

Edit - This is post 666. Billy is the devil!

Edit edit - See Eric! Told you!

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Yo damien no worries man i do i have my power outlet for my wii.
But, thanks for looking out can't wait to chill again maybe we can chill at DP's since he's not going to waco, it doesn't seem like its going to have a good turn out.
If people don't feel like going to waco you guys are welcomed to come crash at my place again lol. Been a blast the last 2 weeks, I think I may throw a regular smash fest on friday but i'll decide if I want to a week or two, BUT I know I'll definitely throw another one on friday.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
i lol'd so hard at your sig dude good ****. anybody going to phazs on sat?
Ha, so did I; my roomate was sitting behind me while I was lol'ing and went, 'Wait... is that Samuel L. Jackson?! That's Snakes on a Plane, isn't it?!'

Oh, and I thought I'd clarify on the bi-weekly situation, since Ike ****ed things up so royally. Since LeeHarris' tourney has been moved and all, I'm keeping the dates as they are now (so, the next tourney will be on the 27th, then the 11th, etc.). I know that some people wanted to come that couldn't, though, so if everyone would like me to, I'd be willing to hold a general smashfest this Sat. (I don't have much of a life on weekends :p) All the usual stuff included (Melee and Brawl, tourneys held if requested, room and board for those who need, etc.).

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Who's up for a Mega Man 9 money match?

We get two TVs and consoles, and play Mega Man 9 starting from the very beginning. Whoever beats the game first wins.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Announcement: I'm currently looking for a partner to do the San Antonio 2 v 2 Next month(?). Anyways, I' m willing to help out on Gas money and I've been practicing to get my old techniques and things back. If you're done and want to do it; hit me up in a PM and we can discuss stuff there. If no one wants to team with me; I'll find a way to get there. Later's Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom