• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
how ****in pro are these people who dhc ryu to dante to deadpool. hurry the **** up suspect damn

suspect did u deny my friend request thing damnit kid.

do u want to play or not im hungry

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
i need a character that can otg so my chun can loop her combo D=
sry in advance with my chun, half of her lightning legs are unintentional XD. spending endless hours polishing her up. so my chun will be decent but my other characters will be ***.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
its not like im gonna force the loop start of the match, if im in a air combo and i realize i can kill them if i loop id like to maximize that opportunity,or if its not worth it then ill just simply drop it

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
yeah ur right im dumb =)

well good thing there is alot of otg assist

if u have psn ill play >.<

0-deaths are fun in this game alot easier than in 2 lol

this is like almost mvs wolverine stuff

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
So i made it to my car and I have little gas and no spare money to travel all the way to Dallas sethlon :( bah.. maybe after DMT I'll have spare money :D
Gotcha. Some other time, then =]
i need a character that can otg so my chun can loop her combo D=
sry in advance with my chun, half of her lightning legs are unintentional XD. spending endless hours polishing her up. so my chun will be decent but my other characters will be ***.
OTG assists; X23, She Hulk, Wesker (=D)...Felicia has a low assist, dunno if it actually OTGs...thats all I can think of atm. If you're planning on rushing down with chun you might want to focus more on lockdown/anti air than extending combos.
Oh, Dante Crystal assist otgs too.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
G@y! I wanted to get him because he is built almost the same as Amumu and he seems OP XD haha... You try jungling with him at all? He seems like he could jungle well.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Forgot to mention; theres an MvC3 tourney at FX Game Exchange this weekend, if any of you guys are interested in whetting your teeth on some serious matches. All the big name dallas players will be in San Antonio, so if you're afraid of just getting ***** now would be the time to pop your head in :colorful:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Forgot to mention; theres an MvC3 tourney at FX Game Exchange this weekend, if any of you guys are interested in whetting your teeth on some serious matches. All the big name dallas players will be in San Antonio, so if you're afraid of just getting ***** now would be the time to pop your head in :colorful:
Quick, you need to teach me MVC3 today so I can win this weekend. I don't have computer so this should be easy.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Personally, I'm a little sad they're not going to be there...I was considering trying to go to San An to chase em down, but I know no one in dallas would be willing lol

We'll sit down sometime soon and iron stuff out for you zac =]

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I, too, am playing a bit of MvC3. It's pretty cool to see a bunch of you guys getting into it as well. Dustin, pick it up because even if you don't play it competitively it's still a ton of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom