• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
i probably might goto MLG but i need solid practice during this week. but idk anyone close enough that doesnt hate me xD
Mr. Jeremiah you are welcome to any smashfests that Fort Worth is going to be having anytime soon. If you need more info here's my thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271285

If you think it's worth the drive, come on down...we'll be doing some smashfests in preparation to MLG Dallas. As for me, I don't know if I"ll be participating or even going, but that's another discussion for another time.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
i live in lewisville. which is like 15-20 min from Dallas. i can drive anywhere in the dallas county area.. gas isnt a problem
Dude, what happened to lewisville (MxT, Pop, you)? You guys like disappeared or something.

If people want to play today text me I'll be free after 5 and don't mind getting a couple good hours in.
I have class all day. =( But I could show up afterwards... we'll see.

Damien's Mario is LEGIT.

Your gonna need to come prepared with freaking burn heal after the match is over with.
So gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. That's ok, nothing bombs and nair can't handle. =)

DMG, Batou: I love your avatars.

Denti

Smash Master
Guys just so you know the carpool for SA this weekend looks like this.

1. Denti
2. Cross
3. ALSM
4. Batou

possibly Red shaddow.

possible housing at Nike's.

Anyone else interested? I might be able to take my dad's truck that can sit 6 people.

MrBlueSky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RowdyRags
Am I supposed to take silence as a no? D:

Serious disappointment from no one being interested. I REALLY need some competitive players to spark some genius into the scrubs in my East Texas region. We got like... three competitive players, including me, two of which haven't been to a tournament yet. They just practice AT's.
But we got scrubs. Lots of scrubs. I need to host a tournament in my area so that they can see true skill and get more interested into the game. I have done local smashfests but nothing regional. Nothing I have ever advertised on the forum.

im probably looking like a fool right now and don't even know it.

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
Dude, what happened to lewisville (MxT, Pop, you)? You guys like disappeared or something.
/school, work, busy johns

But seriously, my school/work schedule makes it near impossible to make local fests/tournaments. I'm looking into requesting some weekends off just for some Smash during the next few months.

I've been craving to play better players so bad recently.

Denti

Smash Master

Serious disappointment from no one being interested. I REALLY need some competitive players to spark some genius into the scrubs in my East Texas region. We got like... three competitive players, including me, two of which haven't been to a tournament yet. They just practice AT's.
But we got scrubs. Lots of scrubs. I need to host a tournament in my area so that they can see true skill and get more interested into the game. I have done local smashfests but nothing regional. Nothing I have ever advertised on the forum.

im probably looking like a fool right now and don't even know it.
When and what are you talking about. Hit me with some info like a date and time and I'll let you know if I can help.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
You picked a bad time to ask about it, honestly. We've all got tunnel vision on MLG Dallas at the moment, and the monthly Phases keep our interest besides that. Ask again in a month or so and you'd have better results.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of the MLG...When are you people planning on having smashfests. Practice is needed. I haven't picked up a controller in a good while, and I need to put on a good show before I grow up and stop playing.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Lol.

Damien should I play Teemo? He looks fun. I don't like the feel of playing MK... that and I'd rather play a character with a ranged attack

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
@ zac: Play who is fun. Give me a list of some champs u think are fun and I can narrow your scope.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I have no idea who's fun to play as cause I haven't played any of them.

I know Jax isn't fun lol. Tried him last night. Horrible.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
@ zac: Play everybody that is free. Understand your going to be horrible; helps alot to find out what u like real quickly tho. So you can then find 2-3 champs that fill several roles out.

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
Hi

Katie's cousin here, I played with Bear and Zac in ssf4 sometime and added some of you, I'd like to actually play some more matches as my gen needs work.

Sorry to invade, carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom