• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denti

Smash Master
they really were jerks. they were so disrespectful, enough to where i was about to yell in their face, and i've never exploded at a stranger before. They were literally mocking me because i played competitive smash. what are they 10 years old? zero respect.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Me and Melee1 were talking and we came up with a cool concept for next year.

$1 FFA tournament with items

$5 serious 1v1 tournament with REAL rules none of this 3 grab GARBS.

Also I wanna MM those guys ( 3k and company ) and **** them mad hard for being has beens aka Terrell Owens lol

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Hahahahaha Michael is my hero
I'm no hero, never was never will be...

lol mr 3000 and trex still play? I figured they would be washed up. guess it all adds up.
Yeah man T-rex and Mr 3k playing off that '08 metagame. They washed up like a letter in a bottle.

Lmfao. Too good Ice.
Thanks bro all I wanna do is impress you dog.

*****es don't know about my Singed.
I'd like to know about your singed add me "ICE27"

I'm impressed with your comeback game.
Oh thank you Damien I've been working on my comeback game.

nobody in smash can do QCF, thats why we play smash
Dude real talk I'm having a hard time doing moves in street fighter
/hard reads Suspect.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Any results for Phase? Akon was crazy but was fun. I have zero respect for 3000, trex sore losers. I beat trex with snake dittos and he gets mad wouldnt even shake my hand. The T O Jebus (Sonic Player) banned mk for his reasons being mk has no lag in his moves and he is to fast and puts a chain grab rule were u cant do more than two. Idk i geuss 3000 and his crew wanted to win there gas money back from houston so they tried to bann me for like four hours and the tournament lasted until three thirty in the morning. So Morris the guy thats in charge of the akon gaming room knows me and was the one that kept me in the tourney and also made me the official T O in the game room so next year we will have all the correct rules. Except i will be banning SONIC because when he gets in that spinning ball of his theres no way to win its game over..... Jk jk There will be no bans and the best part of the arguing was Alex Strife almost beat the **** out of jebus-(Sonic Main) for yelling and screaming in his face about me being a cheater they had security pull alex away and separate them. Anyways happy ending ended up me ice splittingt 1st and 2nd ***** there tourney and i said to Jebus well looks like we dont need Mk or chain grabs to win your tourney and 3000 and crew runs away leaving his third place trophy behind. Oh and they also said i was bann from all akon tournies and Morris laughed and now they are no longer able to host. :D

Get *****

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Phase was

1.UTD ZAC-G&W
2.Infinity-MK
3.Denti-Olimar
4.Tyson-Ness/Lucas
5.Bwett-Diddy Kong
5.Awestin- Ness

I am pretty sure the 5's are correct. I don't remember the rest though. Had around 13-15 people show up

Denti

Smash Master
i took chucky to wifi waiting room after he took me to norfair where his f smash killed me at 35%. I stood right next to the sandbag and camped side B. punished all his moves because sandbag made them lag. revenge from his epic 9 never tasted so GAYYYYYYYYYY lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey guys who wants to play LoL? If we get enough people, we can have an inhouse game.

You are also not allowed to feed unless you have a good feeding handle, Like FeedMcGee or SpoonFeeder

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Looks like he's trying to hit a wasp flying around everywhere.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
**** let me get in aklsdjladla

I was on earlier but had to go **** it alkjksdadadda

lol just kick out Cross or something

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I could join in too...as long as you don't expect me to really do anything, lol
(Assuming you guys would want an equal 5v5)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol well fun game. Gonna take a break for now.

That game was anal beatdown though.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I could join in too...as long as you don't expect me to really do anything, lol
(Assuming you guys would want an equal 5v5)
this sounds like my kind of game! Who is the worst hero? or somebody gimme a guide to read that involves a brief description of each characters playstyle

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Janna, Ezreal, Annie, Shen, Carry (Sivir, Nidalee, Ashe,) pick one and you will be about 6x's more useful to your team than virtually any other character ;P

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
but i want to just sit around and just make the teams even like sethlon. I would also like to be a bad character.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Did Judge know that you could chain grab Ness all the way to the end of the level into a gimp attempt? Or at the very least, a free down smash?
C'mon now.

That second stock on the third video was great though.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
but i want to just sit around and just make the teams even like sethlon. I would also like to be a bad character.
bad champs in their respective roles that they fail to do well:

nukers: evelynn, akali, garen, gragas(hybrid garbage), master yi, malzahar, udyr,teemo

support: kayle(team dependant), nunu

carry: gangplank, kennen, tristana, tryndamere, twitch (debatable)

tank: mordekaiser, rammus,

every1 else is either mid/highish tier or top tier. cool thing bout this game is that there are several top tier and high tier team combinations.

note: twitch in bad carry champ cuz i've never seen twitch NOT get shutdown in high elo games.

p.s: <3 u f.smash

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Ill just spam it in this thread too
I never meat ride anyone buts its time. Here we go
Im sure you guys were aware of this monster you guys have in Houston. I just didnt know he had turned into a god. Next event this L-storm guy will take out both of the titans. Who knew a stupid diddy kong was going to be the best doubles god of texas!! No wonder the 2 best teams in texas have him in it. It is just insane. I really want to see him in devastation. I know i have more to say but im blushing.
Im the gness #1 fan. get off him.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Ill just spam it in this thread too
I never meat ride anyone buts its time. Here we go
Im sure you guys were aware of this monster you guys have in Houston. I just didnt know he had turned into a god. Next event this L-storm guy will take out both of the titans. Who knew a stupid diddy kong was going to be the best doubles god of texas!! No wonder the 2 best teams in texas have him in it. It is just insane. I really want to see him in devastation. I know i have more to say but im blushing.
Im the gness #1 fan. get off him.
this is so true people better start retracting those bets they have against gness and razer.

Hell the only reason gness loses in dubs is cause mk is so utterly broken in it. Xyro Zac ban mk in doubles and let gness' new reign begin.

edit: me and duffman feel like our posts might get ignored in the houston thread so we brought them here too.

Besides everyone who matters is in this thread we should have probably posted it here instead but it was meant for gness the houston doubles god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom