• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dexter Mafia ~ ...?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Soup, when the hell are you not on your phone? Ugh!

@Choice: yeah, Ryker and I are masoned, I'm not going to hide it, idc what he wants.

FoS: Red Ryu for not mentioning me as his scumbuddy in Upick1 and saying completely null stuff that reminds me of that game.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'll make sure he does it, Ryker's not the type to take information to the grave with him.

Red Ruy, what comments do you have on Ryker?
That's kinda my creed. Don't die with something that you needed people to know.

If there is a Day Vig who doesn't end the day, he should shoot Rajam. If he ends the day, he should save it for a surprise later.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Has anyone noticed that livetopic + active thread messes stuff up and makes it really easy to miss posts? :|

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Soup, when the hell are you not on your phone? Ugh!

@Choice: yeah, Ryker and I are masoned, I'm not going to hide it, idc what he wants.

FoS: Red Ryu for not mentioning me as his scumbuddy in Upick1 and saying completely null stuff that reminds me of that game.
**** you. Don't say **** like that. It gets folks nightkilled.

Choice

Smash Champion
Has anyone noticed that livetopic + active thread messes stuff up and makes it really easy to miss posts? :|
yea it really does.

@red ryu: waht's godbecca?
i been reading through SMRPG game so i know all that happened.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Note to self: don't say **** like that.

I can't remember if I've actually been able to be active at the beginning of a D1 before. I'm usually at work when D1 starts and have to catch up to a bunch of crap and take stances on stale content and it's annoying as hell. This is much better for me.

Choice

Smash Champion
rajam can you answer my question confirming or denying the assertion ryker made about you?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Rajam, can you even deny your own scumminess? I don't care about specific questions, just prove to us your town instead of confirming it more and more with every post.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Good lord rajam just modkill yourself now and save us the vt claim.

Choice

Smash Champion
btw ryker, is this the first time you tried something like this?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
btw ryker, is this the first time you tried something like this?
I've attempted a quicklynch on Laundry and hit SK gold. I have done it twice more. Once I hit a scum and once I hit a townie who was the vig. I regret nothing with that mislynch as none of the townies I list could be trusted with that role.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Red Ruy, what comments do you have on Ryker?
Confusing...Ryker is playing with some Swiss in him this game, maybe he has been hydraing too much and has a little of Swiss rubbed off on him.

Seems fine since he is setting down points and what seems like he is setting himself up to be a strong start. I like.

Legit points, Also shouldda mentioned you since you were MVP, calling me out bro. I don't like that.

FoS: Asdioh

**** you. Don't say **** like that. It gets folks nightkilled.
Wtf seriously? Your both masioned?

Super FoS: Asdioh for saying this so early.

@red ryu: waht's godbecca?
i been reading through SMRPG game so i know all that happened.
Godbecca is a joke term for Rebecca Black because her song is horrible yet she made numbers on Itunes from her godawful song, so people called her Godbecca.

So worth doing it in that game. :cool:

~

T-Block why do you want a lynch on Rajam so soon?

Choice

Smash Champion
Oh, I missed your question.

Why are you suppressing information? What's wrong with getting more stuff out there?
what do you mean by why are you suppressing information? or like what is it you're referencing about rajam?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Why claimed mason'd so early? That's my question.
He's dumb and I forgot to tell him off like I told J off when we were neighbors? Why would it matter since he already did it? What's done is done, move on and I'll take care of insulting him.

Rajam

Smash Champion
what's kupo?

rajam, do you agree with the assertion that you do not give sufficient information for people to make a read on you?

oh and
@ryker: i have a vVv in my name because just like chibo i'm affiliated with vvv-gaming. i would consider him my friend, but that's not why i have the v's. i don't really know him well enough to try to figure out roles based off of something, and i feel like that'd be silly since they're randomly assigned anyways.

now ur turn. i don't really know anything about you. whats ur story?

that goes for:
gordito
soupamario
JTB
and red ryu
as well as anyone else that posts later and i dont really know you =p

maybe just like write a small blurb answering:
how many games you've played?
where you from? (knowing people's timezones is important i think)
what are a few salient facts about yourself? =)

i sorta know asdioh from my days when i used to main kirby but you prolly don't remember me and that's ok. feel free to answer these questions as well
I have no idea, but overall I'd say no. I guess Ryker has that impression from Super-Heroes mafia because I got behind Day 1, though iirc I've got behind D1 in every single mafia game I've played. I tend to get stuck over-analyzing RVS which is worthless anyways a lot of times. I'll try to not get behind, or at least not ignore last events & posts like I did in SH where I focused 100% in just catching-up.

kupo: moogle phrase. I like to say kupo. It has no relation to anything

---

12th game
Chile. timezone = NY timezone, NY - 1 hour from this sunday
don't know. Are you looking for anything in particular?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm no longer wanting to lynch you for being inactive at all. Your unwillingness to leave RVS is what you're being damned for.

Top Bottom