• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Devil's Tournament, Rialto 5-19

Zenith

Smash Ace
Games
SSBM
MvC2 (AC version)

712 E Foothill Blvd
Rialto, CA 92376

#
909-877-5527
ask for Juan and tell him Heber told you about the tourney

Entry
SSBM
Singles: $5
Doubles: $10 per team

MvC2
$5

Pot
6/3/1

SSBM Doubles will start at 3:00 pm, so come early for sign-ups/warm-ups.

Just like S&C, we'll be holding multiple tourneys in the same day (if we can fit em in), and there is extra prize money for winning multiple tourneys in a row.
We might need a few TV's + Cubes/Wiis w/ Smash.

note: we might cut out either low-tiers or doubles to make the tourneys run faster, we'd like to know which 1 should go.

Peace
-Jaron

MagnetGenocide

Smash Rookie
I will be there helping the staff run the Mvc2 and SSMB Tourney. Here are some things u might want to know.

1. All games except *Mvc2* will be played on consoles. (Wii/GC) fro SSMB and Mvc2 will be on a Cabinet.

2. Consoles Will be played on HD tv's.

3. Food and Drinks Might Be Provided (Contestants Only) but we aren't sure yet.

4. No Foul language will NOT be tolerated *f-bombs B-Word etc etc* Smack talk is ok.

5. If a person wins more than one Tourney there will be Extra cash for him. *On top of the Pot*

Any questions plz ask me...................Thx!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
How far does foul language go? :p

MagnetGenocide

Smash Rookie
so we can only use foul language?

=/ its gonna be hard to talk.
Whops sorry about the Typo u know what i mean. :laugh:

Ok guys i need a rough estimate on how many peeps are going to show up. If I get @ lest 20 peeps from here We'll get Pizza and drinks for you all. PLZ post if u are coming or not.

Zenith

Smash Ace
*bump*

We're stickin with just Doubles and singles
in future tourneys there might be low-tiers w/o link and luigi.

MagnetGenocide

Smash Rookie
Oh well there is no turning back now. For those that can't make it to that tourney are more than welcome to play @ ours.

Top Bottom