• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawhere?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
It's come to my attention that DE has smashers. Aside from me and my smash circle I didn't had/have no idea where everyone else is. can't get out much these days but come by and check us out. We posted some matches between us And are kinda inviting people to come by whenever you happen to be passing through. Check out here.

Semi-smashfest thread.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10652770#post10652770

and
friendlies for viewing/Critiquing whatever.
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=132

If but yeah...please come out of hiding wherever you are.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Melee player from DE here, though I'm out of state for college most of the time. Not right now, though.

But really, our state can Smash?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
...That's not Colbol is it? I'd drive up to Delaware to smash with Colbol :bee:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Yeah I know, got tricked by the "mostly out of state for college" and thought maybe ...
But then my friend told me SWF allows spaces in names, which was why Col_bol and Colbol didn't show up in my searches
Should've remembered he's like super young and not in college yet ~_~

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
This isn't the first time people have confused me with Colbol. I should've picked a better name -_-

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Also, I'm not sure if Tru= and those guys still play, but last time I saw them, they were beasting.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Also, I'm not sure if Tru= and those guys still play, but last time I saw them, they were beasting.
I have no idea. I only played against his crew 1 time and it was when I had quit melee and brawl had just been released. I wasn't in practice enough to win and I hadn't played melee in awhile but I believe it was fate. If not for that encounter I might not be here and playing smash still today. I hope they do still play though. I've waited nearly 2 years now for revenge!!!!:chuckle:

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Hey, is anything happening here in Delaware soon? I'd like to meet the other DE smashers sometime before I head back to college in three weeks, if possible :p

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
~_~SOOO ALL YOU DEAD SMASH PLAYERS IN DELAWARE, I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD GET YOUR ZOMBIES TO COME TO THIS~_~

1v1 Brawl Tournament in Bear, DE at Gamerdoc..
on 08/29/10

All Matches except finals are best 2/3
Finals are best 3/5
Double Elimination

6pm Eastern

For more info go here>>>
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=events#!/event.php?eid=144221568932778

Gamerdoc
1132 Pulaski Highway
Bear, Delaware, United States

Top Bottom