• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DelaWhere?

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Dela, where ja go?

Did Pakman rip it in half or something.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Dela, where ja go?

Did Pakman rip it in half or something.
I live in Milford DE. My Older bro and a friend of mine live in Newark as well. We are around it's just everyone in DE is for the most part ignored:ohwell:. I played the game for fun for so long, Mainly because I assumed I'd never catch up to the Pro level or that I wouldn't go to a tourney ever in my life. It is possible that sometime in the next 2 months I could go. I don't feel I'm Mastered but since talking here more and learning new trick I must say I've got much better in recent weeks.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Oh, cool. There were a decent amount of people that played in DE when I was around. But now I planning on getting back into the scene.

PM, and we can get connected to play some time

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Oh, cool. There were a decent amount of people that played in DE when I was around. But now I planning on getting back into the scene.

PM, and we can get connected to play some time
Will do bro. I'll try to get up with some of my Smash brother brothers in the meantime. Where in DE do you live?

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Will do bro. I'll try to get up with some of my Smash brother brothers in the meantime. Where in DE do you live?
I PMed you with contacts and stuff. I'm free this weekend susprisingly, so you want to get together and Smash, I'm down. You brothers are welcome to come as well I guess.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I PMed you with contacts and stuff. I'm free this weekend susprisingly, so you want to get together and Smash, I'm down. You brothers are welcome to come as well I guess.
I'm not sure I'll be free this weekend. I've got some prearranged 4th of July stuff to do.:(

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
Tournament

**** i havent been here in a while...nuntheless incase you guys havent heard..theres a brawl tournament being held at gamerdoc in bear....its nationwide and $2500 prize for the finalist, including a trip to cali to compete in the finals (they actually fly u out)...so yea i say join it...if u need more info then here http://gamerdoc.com/ ...its all over there....but go fast cuz its almost here!!!

Boog ;)

skyheart

Smash Lord
this is lol master, i went down to newark and played a couple of guys not too long ago, but delaware is pretty dead on melee

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
this is lol master, i went down to newark and played a couple of guys not too long ago, but delaware is pretty dead on melee
It's pretty dead in Brawl too. But from what I've read on the boards, people that I know still play.

**** i havent been here in a while...nuntheless incase you guys havent heard..theres a brawl tournament being held at gamerdoc in bear....its nationwide and $2500 prize for the finalist, including a trip to cali to compete in the finals (they actually fly u out)...so yea i say join it...if u need more info then here http://gamerdoc.com/ ...its all over there....but go fast cuz its almost here!!!

Boog ;)
I would have gone but it appears that it's too late to register.

Top Bottom