• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
Ill just stick witht he typical rich blonde haired guy who wants to fight for no reason with my name :) ......Hadooooooooooooken....

D

Deleted member

in celebration i suggest a little 3rd strike fest/tourny along with melee.

Program

Smash Apprentice
Ive gotten alot better at third strike. Ill take on all challenges. Brett, I havent seen you since the dawn of time. ****in call me or something, Ill drive to dover and hangout whenever.

D

Deleted member

darkrain has...once again...restored my love of falcon and melee in both their entireties .thats why i still as always think he is the best falcon there is.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
3rd strike and melee tournie? I'd like to know more about it if something is being done. But if its on Saturday then I won't be able to make it since its my aunt's birthday.

Eh...I'm gonna be a little rusty with 3rd strike since the only time I've gotten to really play it was at mike's...which was close to a month ago...

But you know what we should do again? We should set up another crew battle with other crews in neighboring states...like perhaps the ToS...

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
ta tsa theyll all just be mia soon enough.
Oh Snap! Brett's talking some trash...or is it a threat?...

Meh whatever, but I'm not going to be on the boards this weekend so Tim once you figure out when and where all of you are going to meet up can you call me to tell me. And if it's in Dover could I possibly just head out with you and I'll chip in some gas (and maybe the guys I brought on Sunday may want to come as well and they'll chip in gas too.)

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Waz new everybody! It's been a whole year since I joined this site.

I've been absent from the smash community for a while so does anyone want to get together smash next Weekend?, Brawl or Melee but prefarably Brawl. I'll host it at me crib.

And what's up with the "We want the Tru=th" pun?

D

Deleted member

Waz new everybody! It's been a whole year since I joined this site.

I've been absent from the smash community for a while so does anyone want to get together smash next Weekend?, Brawl or Melee but prefarably Brawl. I'll host it at me crib.

And what's up with the "We want the Tru=th" pun?
sounds good man =)

as for the pun its just me being silly thats all hahaha

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
By the way, these are some of the results since the brackets were on paper from the TGP tournament this passed Saturday that Tyrant and I attended. Anybody want to try and go to the first event of the ANMC with me this Saturday? I am already taking Scha, so that gives me 3 open spots as of right now.

Mini Results
Brawl Doubles 14 teams
1. Velocity+M2k
2. Slayercoldkiller+J
Melee Singles 20 something
1. M2k
2. Sensei
3. Velocity
4. Javier
5. Dot Eater
5. ?
Brawl Singles 20 something
1. M2k
2. Velocity
3. Umbra
4. Pav?
Melee Doubles 8 teams
1. Velocity+M2k
2. Sensei+Copycat
3. Chibo+UlimaScout

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying to get someone to take my shift this Saturday. If I can then I'll definitely take you up on your offer Ultima.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
I'm definitly interested Ultima, I heard from Tyrant that you guys were going to that thing this past saturday. Though what's the ANMC? On second thought I'll search around on Smashboards to find out.

Oh and sorry that I didn't make it to Mike's yesterday, I figured it would be better that I'm home since today is actually my mother's birthday so I chose to pass this week.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I'm definitly interested Ultima, I heard from Tyrant that you guys were going to that thing this past saturday. Though what's the ANMC? On second thought I'll search around on Smashboards to find out.

Oh and sorry that I didn't make it to Mike's yesterday, I figured it would be better that I'm home since today is actually my mother's birthday so I chose to pass this week.
No problem. ANMC = Atlantic North Melee Circuit. Click my signature picture and find out.

gunrunner89

Smash Rookie
sounds like it will be great but i dont think i will be able to go to it. this saturday i am busy but hopefully i will be able to go to future ones. i really want to play some really good players i dont even care if i get beat in to the ground. it still will be fun. ok ill let you know when i will be free to go.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
hey Ultima I'm guessing you might be doing singles and teams at the thing? Is Scha your partner or are you going to team with someone there?

Hm...I'm not sure if I'll do teams but if you're able to go Nick would you want to team up with me and see what happens?
Yeah, scha and I are teaming there.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
LOL, if only you passed me on your way, I'd ask for a ride. I seriously wanna go to this thing...bring a tape and record, xD. That's all I care about is getting some footage, xD. That and playing people. I don't even know if I'll have the money to enter...just friendlies "all dai", xD. I might enter Teams since that's where I excel once I'm all warmed up.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
LOL, if only you passed me on your way, I'd ask for a ride. I seriously wanna go to this thing...bring a tape and record, xD. That's all I care about is getting some footage, xD. That and playing people. I don't even know if I'll have the money to enter...just friendlies "all dai", xD. I might enter Teams since that's where I excel once I'm all warmed up.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"
Btw, we found out that you & crismas cheated vs us in teams :-P

Mute City is banned in teams, cause it lags like FoD. Hax all dai

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Wait, wha? It is? *blinks* I had no idea to be honest. I thought that the only one that was banned from the singles set was Fountain of Dreams. Besides...player agreement > rules, xD. You could have double checked...I seriously didn't know. I'm guessing Crismas didn't either. Oh well, I had a perfect counter pick otherwise anyway. My special **** stage. ^_^ Poor Chibo would have been helpless.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
**** yeah. Thanks for posting that Tim. I'm glad I didn't choke as hard in that crew match than the one where I had to play Cactuar.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
**** yeah. Thanks for posting that Tim. I'm glad I didn't choke as hard in that crew match than the one where I had to play Cactuar.
You and me both. Lol Cactuar is too good. To quote Scar...

"Cactuar keeps walking up to UltimaScout and standing still behind his shield. He does it to everybody, and there is nothing you can do about it."

Also for that link I posted for those who don't know, Jman that Nick and I face off against is the other crews captain and the guy who took 1st at the tournament :-P

Not to mention Tyrants opponent took 13 stock haha.

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
*claps* Very nice to you guys you definitly kicked some ***

But I gotta say Scha was sorta sandbagging against chibo on FD

and Scar...what a foul mouth they said he is...>_>
I did a coin toss with DJ nintendo to see who would fight chibo. I played semi serious his first stock and i was messing around so that DJ would come in a finish him off. I like to share :). But to DJ's dismay chibo SD's, so in reality chibo beat DJ, or atleast his hopes and dreams of playing in the last crew match.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
So who's looking forward to this saturday?

I've pretty much gotten every major to-do in school this week done and I wouldn't mind getting some practice in before the thing so what's everybody doing?

And I seriously pray that I don't do another second round cactuar as I fear the hard-gay

Top Bottom