• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
****..thats crazy...hope everything works out for em...4 years is a hell of a long time to be in, especially when ur innocent

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
ok...so here is the story that I have found out...btw the only name i will mention is Brett's just b/c that the only person any of u know.

Brett and two friends decided to walk to 7-11. There was a car (i do not know if it was a random car or what) and one of the friends spray painted it and Brett and the other friend were just standing there NOT GETTING INVOLVED and apparently some guy saw it happening and called the cops saying all 3 were vandalizing the car WHICH IS WHY he is also getting charged with vandalism and conspiracy which are felony's even though i have people claiming they are only misdemeanors...but who knows if they are right either. But hopefully at court tomorrow the charges will be drop off Brett and the other friend seeing how they were not physically involved.

that's the story i know of i am not sure if it's 100% or not...it's been a little difficult finding this **** out

Program

Smash Apprentice
GL to you Brett. Ill send some "cake" in if you are convicted. But from Alan's story its unlikely, but I know Maryland's laws, not DE. Anyway, There is a high possibility of me going to Dover on Saturday night. Ill have to tell you guys to story of the slaying of the Chimaera(my car).

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
*Looks at thread title*

...I gotta stop saying things that are going to be quoted...

Brett I hope your trial goes without any problems since the most that anybody could put on you is knowing the person that did it and didn't physically try to prevent them from doing it.

What happened to your car Pro? What foul party of paladin, hunter, warlock or priest (looks at Tim)

Slayed your creature? Well...my car has been wounded as well...13 year old with a bike...on my side view mirror...*sigh*

Foxx, you're only not caring about the WD hack into brawl because you know that with Falcon busting out some Roller-Skates would be too sexy and retro for your R.O.B. and I'll want to have another go at you Dover guys with my falcon.

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
*sigh* Why would your friend randomly decide to spray paint a car....and why would he get caught!!! sheesh...unsmart man..but yea goodluck on your trail...thats bs that you gotta go through it, but you can walk into a robbed store and "become an accomplise" now-a-days...and wavedashing in brawl...hmm...it easily takes some of the faster fallers and the shorter low jumpers to the top....who arent already there ofcourse -___- ....

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
**** that sucks... and is really really gay...
Tru=th must strike the hearts of the jury.

on another note, i maybe not having an end of the semester smashfest this semester, because conveniently SPOC 6 is near the same day i would be hosting it. Depends if people would want to go to 2 places in a short time, as well as if i would feel like doing it >_>

gunrunner89

Smash Rookie
**** that sucks... and is really really gay...
Tru=th must strike the hearts of the jury.

on another note, i maybe not having an end of the semester smashfest this semester, because conveniently SPOC 6 is near the same day i would be hosting it. Depends if people would want to go to 2 places in a short time, as well as if i would feel like doing it >_>
ooo you better be doing it. i really wanted to go to that....

echos

Smash Journeyman
has anyone played the new guilty gear game on the xbox? its called guilty gear overture im wondering if its any good

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Think Dynasty Warriors with less button mashing and more Guilty Gear. That is Overture, from what I understand.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Well my friend Zeke is going to paint my gamecube controller for me. If all goes well, it will be a gunmetal black with the Falchion sword in the middle of it....I can't wait lol.

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
has anyone played the new guilty gear game on the xbox? its called guilty gear overture im wondering if its any good
Its actually a pretty solid game. Kinda like what dynasty warriors could be if the ******* creators would step their creativity up...minus the hack-n-slashing....its a bit more strategic, so the whole "lets just goto the boss and kill him to beat it faster" move is a NO NO in this game...trust me, ive tried....doesnt work..lol.. Surprisingly the boss isnt a main character or anything, its a base that is tied to the mains soul...which you cant directly attack without your minions there to beat the forcefield out of it...which they wont do unless thier path is completely cleared...which is gay because your enemy has minions too...lol. so yea theres lots of summoning and planning out before you even try to make your move cuz you gotta play offense and defense. The fight system is cool tho. you can actually roman cancel just like in the fighter, so you can link specials together and kinda create your own combos....all in all, i like it... its just missing the 2 player co-op....even tho i can see the split screen 1v1s as something that can be very competitive...you guys should buy it so i can play someone online -__-..

oh yea and epic....how are you gonna know if roboky is in it if you never play lol....justice is in it, so i wouldnt be surprised if robo-ky made an appearance...but im not anywhere near the end of the game

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
so...
SMASHPOCALYPSE....

Who's all going to that?

I'm certaintly going to be heading over to that even if I'm going to get ***** by the guys there.

Besides I think they're going to have a set-up for 64 smash so if I get destroyed in melee...and brawl...I'll try to salvage some pride in 64 smash.

Anybody else planning on heading to that?

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
so...
SMASHPOCALYPSE....

Who's all going to that?

I'm certaintly going to be heading over to that even if I'm going to get ***** by the guys there.

Besides I think they're going to have a set-up for 64 smash so if I get destroyed in melee...and brawl...I'll try to salvage some pride in 64 smash.

Anybody else planning on heading to that?

I would love to, but me being in the dark about these usual things n all, i really dont know what it is, where it is, or when..lol...fill me in

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
*looks at post*.....Im there....but it looks like the tournaments are for melee only O_o....ill get owned :( lol... would be nice if we could do crew in brawl...ultima, epic, and me low mid and high tier pwnage :)...ill dream on tho guys

D

Deleted member

*looks at post*.....Im there....but it looks like the tournaments are for melee only O_o....ill get owned :( lol... would be nice if we could do crew in brawl...ultima, epic, and me low mid and high tier pwnage :)...ill dream on tho guys
start playing w/us in melee and youll get amazing =)

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Go to TGP this weekend. It's mad far. It's the last one ever though, it's closing down after the event. There will be Brawl singles.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=191168

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Brawl...ugh...I dunno after all the awesome melee that was done on Sunday I don't even want to play brawl with any real joy unless I can do teams since singles are just so...depressing

especially after watching the matches with Cactuar vs. Darkrain I remembered why I love singles in melee so much in comparison.

And I'll say that Shay is awesome as a team-mate and I have to say that Jiggz give me a kick to use in teams whenever spacies are involved...hehehe

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Those Darkrain vs Cactuar and Darkrain vs M2K were ****ing amazing. I've always wanted to see those mathcups and my was finally granted.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I don't mind calling dibs on Sakura if we play against eachother Epic.....but if you so much try that on Chun there WILL be reprocusions.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
Psst...Sakura's in Street Fighter 4...she's gonna **** with her red undies...dibs

I also believe Cammy, Dan, and Fei-long are also going to be returning in Street Fighter 4...but dibs on Sakura
the arcade tier list is out....and vegas is at the bottom of the bottom >.<....thats like the first time in history. O and Sagat is top.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Well wasn't Sagat soft-banned in one of the versions in Japan?

I recalled his tiger-uppercut do close to a third of a person's life bar...can't imagine why he was soft-banned.

Psh, Nick I don't care about Chun-li since I'm already thinking about how i'm going to think that I can talk trash...

but whatever, you're gonna see red when I beat you, whether it is red underwear or the red cyclone >_>

Gonna **** chun-li with the big Russian...since they decided that El-Fuerte was more appealing than having R.Mika return...sigh

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
you could always just call chun-li thunder thighs! Nick loves when people call her that b/c he knows it's so true. XD

Top Bottom