• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dekuknight950's first annual "POWER-UP Tournament"

Dekuknight950

Smash Cadet
NOTICE~~I have to send my Wii in for repairs because of broken parts, so the Tournament will have to be rescheduled some time after the 11th. I'll update when I get further details. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hello fellow smashers, this is the first annual "Power-Up Tournament" hosted by myself. This tourney is a no-prize fun tournament, but the winner will be added to my upcoming Tournament Archives in my upcoming blog.

~Round One will be taking place on Firday April 11th at 6:00PM (Central Time Zone).

Rules:
-1 vs 1
-3 Stock
-Battlefield Only
-No items

I'll be accepting up to the first 16 contestants to post (No PM's). I'll be joining in each to make sure each match is legit, but I will suicide my three stock. When I am gone, the battle may proceed. There is no time limit, but each match must be finished. I'll make the brackets once I have everyone signed up. Please include your In-Game name along with your Friend Code posted. make sure to add my FC to verify connection: 3995-6165-6191

Note: Kimmotman is my other advisor and will also be observing the matches if I cannot, if you have any questions, refer to either myself or him via PM or AIM. Happy Smashing!

.::Contestants::.
-Dekuknight950
-KimmotMan
-FiRa
-Olimarman
-Letterbomb
-Li3r4t3
-Slaker!
-Yoshiunity (Need FC)
-Joe C
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

FiRa

Smash Rookie
Sign me up ^_^

Number is on the side and my name is the name for Brawl. ._. Yay

§witch

Smash Lord
Ok, my old name was smashking14 and I trashed that so this is my new one. All the info is the same except my in game name, it's Lbomb. Sorry if I caused any trouble.:(

Top Bottom