• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DeepSoCal Presents: Tour de Rapesies - Deepsocal vs So. Cal

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
No more johns ladies and gentleman. All those times you could have came and gotten a Deep So Cal special are over! Presenting....

Tour de Rapesies

That's right! Get your DeepSoCal ownage + training. DeepSoCal challenges So.cal. to a 20 stock real crew battle, money matches! It's worth it, you might win some money, it'll be recorded, and you get some of the latest most advanced smash training technology courtesy of your local best crew in socal! ahaha. yes its true, as of recently, DeepSoCal established this, with our good friends in Palmdale in a close second, and then of course Superfriends in a pathetic last.

So sign up now! Supplies are... infinite, there is no end to the rap3! Just post your area, and who will show up, and the date that you wanna play!

Some people ask, what is this LEGENDARY DeepSoCal!

Let the story begin....

It all started with a BLACK man... named TREVYN. He was too good with Link, and trained a noob samus and peach into unstoppable rapists. Then along came an asian man in a strange twist of events, and he began to beat the samus around with a big stick. He was called Mike Y!!! Then a lonely noob, unwanted by the rest of so cal due to his obscure fox style came into shelter with us. His name... was Champ!!! BANKAI OY YEAH!

And lastly... the gayest of the gays... begging for our penii, and instead we offered him his slot in the crew... after the departure of our beloved token negro Link player, we allowed the one and only Knives aka SocalsGayest aka Alan into the crew...

Presenting DEEPSOCAL!

Samus: Azeem
Marth: Mike Y
Peach: Edrees
Fox: Champ
Fox: Knives

There it is kiddies! =p

nublet06

Smash Lord
lol you guys are too good. we should set up something for us to go over there....or you guys out here. palmdale is very nice this time ove year :p

we are prolly gonna be at the bi weekly as well, so i hope to see you guys there.

PandaX

Smash Lord
That mike y kid is pretty good, but I heard Azeem sucks golf balls through a hose. :laugh:

What about me with 20 stock vs deep socal? I'll be so kind to let you guys in my home too

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
LOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm glad Deep Socal beat Palmdale...

I'm glad because we have beaten Deep Socal's *** a total of like 10 times in a row without ever losing once to them...

So now... we have INDIRECTLY beaten Palmdale as well.

I guess Deep Socal better make their first stop in the San Fernando Valley so that we can train them up before they get to the rest of Socal.

:)

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
ok what is considered deep so cal and when is this I want to get in this

Charoo

Smash Champion
who's superfriends?

This should be fun. Especially with the break and everything. Alan have special powers too! Like passing out love to everybody

HugS

Smash Champion
Champ...

We are the Superfriends...you know, the same crew that beat Deep socal like 3 times without having to use their last man.

You know...the same crew that beat deep socal even when they had Rob $ play on their team.

The same superfriends that were the only crew to beat the Elite 5 in socal, the same ones that have only lost 1 crew battle (oc2) since the beginning of 06.

You know, those Superfriends.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
Response to what is Deepsocal in the first post... all rights reserved, dont make any movies about this without our consent please ;)

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
LOL U had to use all ur players the last time we crew battled, even with DSF on in ur crew

And we only lost by 2 stocks, meaning we will win the next time we play

We have a special plan: Rapesies

I'll be ready for Wolfy :)

And alan likes guys

And I would also like to say that Shares in Deep Socal Corporation are split evenly 20% between each memeber. So no johns azeem.

Edit; and i just read the part about Deep Socal being founded by a Black guy. LOL too funny. <3 Trevyn

Charoo

Smash Champion
me neal and alan was in the same room once ... alone ... things happens ... >_<

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Me and my friend need a crew and are willing to join someone's crew if anyone would take us we live in the 818 area

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I once did a crew battle with Azeem on my team. Most of the teams didn't get past just him. Also at the end, we were against DSFs crew. It was like DSF, Nemar Pott, and AznCheffi. They wanted us to just forfeit cause they though we would lose. Then we won.

Knives is gay now? When'd this happen? I think it's a result of how he holds his controller....

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Sry but deepsocal and palmdale and superfriends prob arent interested
You could always play my crew we **** even harder lol jpjp but we got corky romano SERIOUSLY!!

HugS

Smash Champion
LoL no johns Deep socal

We recruit DSF because we have only THREE superfriends at these tournaments so we need ringers. It's pretty simple. Aren't you guys the smartest crew in socal, i thought u'd be able to figure that out :)

Ok so on the last crew battle, DSF took only 5 stocks, take dsf away and add Omar and look, you have the same amount of ****, unless Omar were to take only 3 stocks, which is very unlikely.

Yeah, so the moral of the story is, No Johns Deep socal. It's all in the results :)

Dodger

Smash Ace
And the first Socal locale to get Deep Socal training is Irvine, specifically UCI, right Azeem?

Oh yeah:
Knives is gay now? When'd this happen? I think it's a result of how he holds his controller....
Agreed! :-D

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Men is men. As in male, ape, beefcake, boy, bruiser, buck, bull, chap, dude, father, fellow, gent, gentleman, guy, he, he-man, hunk, jock, john, macho man, papa, stud, tiger, tom, wolf.

As in, men.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Knives isn't gay, he just likes men.

I'd say something nice about his girlfriend, but I'd be afraid he'd hurt me in a naughty way :(

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
I promised to keep this a secret, but driving back from Panda3, Knivez confessed to Champ. But teaming up together, it wasn't really that much of a surprise to anyone in the car. Panda continued to pretend that he could understand english, Edrees was thinking about how he could break Champ and Knivez up, and I was thinking about drugs. mmmmm, drugs

Anyways, I will be throwing both of their bachelor parties once one of them proposes to the other It'll be kinda hard, cuz I have to book a bunch of male dancers for Knivez, and I have to rent a bunch of video games and fry Chicken for Champ. So any help will be appreciated.

Oh sh*t, Azeem likes Edrees, and Edrees likes knivez, and Knivez likes Champ? It's a Love Square if Champ starts liking Azeem.

In case ur wondering, I will act as the director for this whole fiasco.

Arash

Smash Lord
superfriends minus omar did beat elite 5 minus ken in an epic crew battle 2 years ago or something like that

although the OC2 staff is where it's at:)

HugS

Smash Champion
superfriends minus omar did beat elite 5 minus ken in an epic crew battle 2 years ago or something like that

although the OC2 staff is where it's at:)
Yeah that's true.

It's also true that we beat the elite 5 consisting of Ken/Arash/Mana/Tavo when we used Me/Gabe/Wolf/Omar at the biweekly crew tournament. Remember? We came back from losers to win it all.

****, socal seems to forget results far too quickly. ;)

Arash

Smash Lord
but you gabe wolf and omar are too good

although usually wolf never gets to play crews anyway, so he might be a little rusty

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Yeah that's true.

It's also true that we beat the elite 5 consisting of Ken/Arash/Mana/Tavo when we used Me/Gabe/Wolf/Omar at the biweekly crew tournament. Remember? We came back from losers to win it all.

****, socal seems to forget results far too quickly. ;)
no it was a 3v3, arash wasn't there

it was me, mana tavo vs gave you and wolf

it came down to 4v4 stocks, gus vs wolf and wolf managed to pull it off....... >_<
and gabe kicked my butt with his crazy yoshi

anyways Elite 5 has been dead since early 2006

The GERM

Smash Ace
LoL no johns Deep socal

We recruit DSF because we have only THREE superfriends at these tournaments so we need ringers
DSF is Norcal now pinche. God, You Mexicans always gotta be stealin' stuff :) HAHAHA, Fo realz doe, next time we go down there, It'll be DBR vs. Superfriends. We'll try to get everyone down this time. Clod and Miguel don't play any more so DBR has made a few changes. It's now just Me, Zel, Bob$, DSF, Hella, King, and SS has just recently joined right before NCT2. So we'll choose 5 players to go up against You, Omar, Gabe, Wolf, and Inks. After that, we'll do Norcal vs. Socal again, round 2. I guess you can borrow Alex for this one, and hopefully Lunin, Falcomist, and Isai come down so we can have a good ol' fashioned 10v10. Norcal is due for a roadtrip anyway, so we'll do the **** thing asap, we know you dirty socal *******s don't like coming up here much, but I guess it's our turn since most you guys did come up for NCT2.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
So Deepsocal, are you guys willing to drive up to the 805?

Yeah Ken, I remember that crew battle.

and wtf happened to this place lol.

Edit: Germ, you need to change your banner then, it's confusing to have people on there that don't play anymore. SS wow, that's too good.

emerican

Smash Ace
how old are the results?

i think my man creepy fingers said it best.... ****** known for what they done, we known for what we DO... *****

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Is it just 1 person vs. the whole crew with the same stock? Or is it a crew vs. crew thing? And how much? I'll pay. I'll do both Zelda and Peach.

Top Bottom