• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede's Partner in Team matches

yoshi_friend

Smash Apprentice
i actually team with an ike. he knocks them off the edge, and i edgeguard with bair and occasionally fair.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Yea, tonight I actually fought my first tag team match. My partner was Ike and the power of the two packs a punch. It works great for edgeguarding. If they dodge your attack they'll have to deal with Ike's

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
I can see two long range powerhouses clashing with each other when Friendly Fire is on. I'm probably leaning more towards Toon Link or Metaknight.

Legoluigi

Smash Rookie
I'd say Kirby or Meta Knight. Both of them can rack up the damage and get them off of the stage while DDD can edgeguard them until they don't have a chance of recovering.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
My partner is Pit and it is pure r*pe. Pit is unmatched in keeping targets immobile letting dedede charge up for the kill. I was playing some 2v2 yesterday and one time he just held them there with forward-b while i killed all 3 of them with fully charged f-smash. Sure my partner died too but it was more than worth it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit is capable of attacking at long range, and can reflect at will. I'll have a pro Pit player on my side anyday, oh wait... Im that Pit Player! :laugh:

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Kirby is small and can sneak in unoticed while Dedede is fighting and rack up damage. Meta Knight on the other hand can rack up damage faster and stuns the opponent for Dedede to kill. both are good.

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
Meta Knight and Kirby are easily some of the best partners to have. Luckily, I have a friend that mains each lol. Whenever we do team battles our Kirby + Dedede team wins the most.

Frey

Smash Journeyman
Pit is capable of attacking at long range, and can reflect at will. I'll have a pro Pit player on my side anyday, oh wait... Im that Pit Player! :laugh:
Pit isnt exactly the hardest player to master... but anyway back to topic, I think toonlink, pit, wolf, ike, or metaknight work well.

Top Bottom