• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Matchup?

McWaffles

Still grinding to be decent.
Slippi.gg
JAKE#988
NNID
TheMcWaffles
3DS FC
2337-7097-9360
Switch FC
SW-6907-3206-1991
What do I do against this fatass penguin? I don't know what to do when he throws Kirby's or whatever they are called and he does that quick attack, I just don't know what to do at all against dedede help pls Kappa

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Camp. Ddd has no strong options to deal with keep away as his item catch and throw frame data and distances are atrocious. Don't hit let yourself get thrown off stage, bait things out and get stocks from higher % banana whiff punish to smash conversions

TheNotoriousTFB

Smash Rookie
I find keeping moving far more useful vs ddd i do more runaway vs him but ive seen others do an agressive style with more peanut shooting than use of peels.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yup it's one of the few MU's where you pretty much need to camp.

McWaffles

Still grinding to be decent.
Slippi.gg
JAKE#988
NNID
TheMcWaffles
3DS FC
2337-7097-9360
Switch FC
SW-6907-3206-1991
Yup it's one of the few MU's where you pretty much need to camp.
but literally I would camp and he would catch my peanuts / bananas and throw waddledees and waddledash against me and shield everything I do and just grab me :|

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
It's important to hit the waddle dee's away as soon as he throws him, because waddle dashing is a really dangerous approach for us to defend against. Watch Junebug vs Ripple vids on youtube for a primer in the MU

Top Bottom