• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Infinite on Everybody?!

Nintendo_lord

Smash Journeyman
I was watching some videos of m2k vs. Azen at c3's tournament, and it was incredible how much m2k's Dedede rocked! One thing I noted was that he was able to chainthrow Lucario! I don't think Azen is the kind of person who falls for this, and I've seen m2k do this also before to another Dedede. I'm not sure if this is...
1. Faked pros.
2. M2k is just so amazing that he can chaingrab everyone. He is pretty much the most awesome brawler and maybe he has like frame-timing and can do more than any Dedede ever.
Or
3. Dedede can chaingrab everyone.

Here's the link: http://videoguru.org/index.php?q=M2K

Cuno56

Smash Apprentice
...Thread title is misleading, but...

Look at match 05 of the grand finals of m2k vs azen that are on that page...at 2:16, lucario's aura sphere gets stuck in the ground. Seriously, wtf?

lucario is chaingrabbable...just like pit is (albeit pit is ridiculously hard to do consistently) and m2k is, in fact, amazing.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
loool i saw that too. i wounder if it does dmge.

and dude check who can be chaingrabbed and who cant

napZzz

Smash Hero
DDD can infinite only 5 characters, but can cg everyone else except light characters.

R!S3

Smash Apprentice
ddd can infinite only a select few characters...

ddd can chaingrab many more...

read stickies

Top Bottom