• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DeckArt Divulging

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
First off, I'm a super rat. I'm not just your common sewer rat that barfs up waste matter.

But you might barf when you hear what I have to tell you.

First off, Paternity tests are fakeable by a method of genetic manipulation that science won't experiment with. But commoners call common knowledge or common sense. This is why there are percentages of certainty in paternity tests, and I bet if they did them multiple times without informing the guardians and then compared the certainty they might find the percentages changed significantly.

The method is, insemenation of food which processes out to genetic assimilation and an often overlooked form of lewd molestation and pederastic conflict which is never worth it ,but some parents could do it to molest other mens' children after they've slaved them enough and nurtured their egos off of their reared for failures, also known as Militurds or Militards. In a cycle of adoptive steriles from urine ingestion making more steriles because there's no genetic protectiveness even with the insemination.

And my sister in law claims semen tastes like salty snot, so, if you have a slimey texture and salty flavor that's not exactly like Iodized sodium chloride and nothing like seasoned salt you might be the victim of a practice called Snow-Dogging, or Jizzertation, that should be stopped to see if homosexuality greatly declines. Of course everyone knows homosexuality results in as many prisoners as soldiers by the child molestation crucible and frankenstein complex, and there's possibly something wrong with children's instinct about it since children are by instinct dependant and will eat any food given with enough friendliness.

Just don't order the Sesame Chicken, unless you're that ugly as it's known to manipulate facial semblances.

And another place where science doesn't want to go there is where Mythology does dare to make metaphor about Uranus's genitals and the Sea.

Urine is called sterile because you are what you eat and urine will make you sterile. They say that it's all basic survival and people can drink urine and be healthy if they need to but it's actually all openly divulged to you through psychosis if you grow a weak beard of whiskers, and can tolerate the ego damage or other people's cerebellums.

So yeah, they tell you not the play with your wang, but it's only because so many other people out there are playing chess-appointments with it in "Life Strategies for Child Molestors," which Dr. Phil might write some day.

Top Bottom