• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Dec 5, 2014] Gaoo Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Tournament / Party (Seattle, WA)

Gaoo

Smash Cadet
NNID
That_Cody_Guy
3DS FC
1177-7744-2200
Hey smashers. No tournament last week, I just wasn't feeling it you know? I just came out of a thanksgiving break and went straight on to black Friday. I couldn't take any more excitement. Hopefully you've all had time to get used to the Wii U version and have improved.

We're not just being all serious with tournament stuff. We're also just playing for fun. So if you aren't the best at Smash and are worried about getting knocked out quick, no need to fear! We'll have setups going for 8 player smash and for people to practice one on one matches.

Feel free to continue to bring your 3DS to play matches in between your official matches.

We'll be streaming the tournament on twitch and putting edited matches up onto youtube.

I hope to see you all there.

Entry Fee: $5 - Goes toward the cash prize, covers pizza, and soda.

Rules: Single Elimination
No customized characters
No amiibos
2 stock
Best 2 out of 3
No items

Stages Allowed:
Battlefield
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Any Omega Stage (final destination)

Controllers: Please bring your own controller. Any type of controller is valid as long as it doesn't have any kind of turbo functionality. We will have Gamecube controller adapters available for you to use. If you don't have your own controller, we have a couple available for you to use; however Pink Gorilla is not responsible for the quality of the loaner controllers available. If you are particular about the type of controller to play on, then we highly recommend bringing your own, there will be no refunds due to controller malfunction.

Prizes:
1st place - 70% cash pot
2nd place - 30% cash pot

Twitch = twitch.tv/gaoochannel
Youtube = youtube.com/gaoochannel
Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/events/678655912248079/

Last edited:
Top Bottom