• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Dec 30, 2014] Heroes and Villains Melee Sponsorship for Paragon Orlando 2015 (Coral Springs, FL)

Attending?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

True Hero

Smash Rookie
Heroes and Villains Comics and Games will be hosting a Melee Singles Tournament on Tuesday, December 30th for a Sponsorship to Paragon Orlando 2015 Apex World Circuit!
We will be awarding 1st place Entry Fee + $10 fee for entering Melee Singles as well as extra cash for things like gas, food, etc. depending on attendance.
7569 W Sample Rd
Coral Springs, FL 33065
(954) 227-8482

Our plaza is located between Rock Island and Woodside just past Coral Springs High School

Entry Fee will be $10

1st place gets Entry Fee + $10 fee for Melee Singles at Paragon 2015
Depending on attendance, more cash will be awarded to 1st for gas, food, etc
As well as prizes for 2nd and 3rd if we get enough participants.

Registration will begin at 6pm
Tournament will begin at 7pm

Ruleset:
  • Items off, 8 Minutes, 4 Stocks
  • No excessive stalling (Rising Pound, Luigi ladder, etc.)
  • Wobbling is legal, stalling past 300% is illegal
  • Double Blind and Neutral Start is offered at request
  • DSR: You cannot counter pick to the last stage you have won on
  • Gentleman's Clause: Any stage may be played on if both players agree to it
  • If a match times out, the winner is determined by remaining stocks, then lowest percentage on the same stock
  • Pausing Results in a stock loss, at the discretion of the opponent
  • Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character
Starter/Neutral Stages:
  • Yoshi's Story
  • Fountain of Dreams
  • Battlefield
  • Final Destination
  • Dream Land
Counter Pick:
  • Pokemon Stadium
The first stage is decided by banning from the Starter Stages in P1-P2-P2-P1 order
Following stages decided by winner banning 1 stage and then loser choosing
3/5 Sets will have no bans

I'm fairly new to tournament organizing and I know this is a bit of short notice. Just looking to support more of our South Florida Players.

If you have any questions at all or I left out any information please let me know!
Link to our Facebook Event Page

Last edited:
Top Bottom