• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Dec 27, 2014] For Glory 3: Glory Intensifies! A Melee/PM/Wii U... (The Woodlands, Texas)

RageToast

Smash Cadet
NNID
RageToast
3DS FC
5258-0053-8259
I'll be able to make it but I forgot my GC controller while packing. Does somebody have a spare that they could bring? I'm bringing a full setup btw

MapleSyrup

Smash Rookie
NNID
Neegoo
Stage Striking is similar to PM (testing this out)
1-2-2-1 for starters and 2 bans for the winner after that for every game
3 Stocks
I think you mean "1-2-1" since there's only 5 starter stages for Smash 4 Wii U tourney!

Smash Wii U Fee - $5
Smash Wii U- $5 per teammate
Custom Smash Wii U - $1
You forgot to add "Doubles"! Just wanted to help out with those to make it more clear to newer people. :3

Also, I am DEFINITELY coming to this event!! Thanks for hosting these monthlies, you're my hero!!
It's only 15 minutes away, YEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!

frcShoryuken

Smash Cadet
First time poster and total noob here...

A friend and I should be coming tomorrow. We've done other tournaments for SF, MvC2/3, etc but never for Smash. Where can I see what all the rules in the first post mean? I don't want to go in not knowing the proper etiquette for everything

alex mora

Smash Ace
NNID
amora2319
I think you mean "1-2-1" since there's only 5 starter stages for Smash 4 Wii U tourney!

You forgot to add "Doubles"! Just wanted to help out with those to make it more clear to newer people. :3

Also, I am DEFINITELY coming to this event!! Thanks for hosting these monthlies, you're my hero!!
It's only 15 minutes away, YEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!
Geez haha yeah all those are correct haha

alex mora

Smash Ace
NNID
amora2319
First time poster and total noob here...

A friend and I should be coming tomorrow. We've done other tournaments for SF, MvC2/3, etc but never for Smash. Where can I see what all the rules in the first post mean? I don't want to go in not knowing the proper etiquette for everything
Just show up and I will explain every thing tomorrow

TwoFacedFalcon

Smash Rookie
First time going tomorrow, I get the feeling I'm not gonna do too well :/ but it's all for fun in the end I guess. Going for ssb4 singles.

Anime

Smash Journeyman
Can't find thus place either

edit: found it. It's in a karate dojo that in a sort of alley at the address.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Any word on when vids will go up?

alex mora

Smash Ace
NNID
amora2319
Idk about GFC but i know the next For Glory monthly for Wii U is on the 31st while the next melee/PM one will be on the 17th

Top Bottom