• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Debunking the 35 character roster.

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
I love how apocalyptic everyone is. Its the end of the world people. We should all jump off a cliff because some cool characters are left out. **** Sakurai he has ruined my life. ... Seriously guys.
Even if the 35 man roster is real, thats a pretty d@m good roster. If its fake then we'll find out in under 9 days. Calm down people. Lets have a truce.
Can't we all just get along?

Mike87

Smash Ace
Uhhh... the 35 character roster is already fake. Why debunk it further?
You can never have enough evidence
I remember when Melee was leaked, people said no way Game and Watch was playable and wondered why we got "Roy Koopa."

:D

I'm not saying anything for or against any roster until I see proof anymore, but just, ya know, throwing this in.

And chracters playable not getting trophies? Vacumn Luigi in Melee. And Bowser is certainly going to be a boss in SSE and you can get boss trophies, so Bowser obviously isn't playable since you can get a SSE trophy of him and other bosses... http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/images/modea11/modea11_071226h-l.jpg
Yeah people went ape**** over The Melee roster, threatened not to play it etc, like what people are doing now.
Look how that game turned out.

engagequadlaser

Smash Rookie
GRRRR! I DON'T LIKE THIS ROSTER, LET'S TRY TO FIND WAYS TO CONVINCE OURSELVES IT'S FAKE THROUGH POOR RATIONALE AND FAULTY LOGIC!

P.S. - Smashboards is still the laughingstock of the internet.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I love this place, you have a video, 2 pics, 6 leakers agreeing on the roster, from wich 4 have been very acurate in the past and you try to debunk it?

Igneous42

Smash Ace
lol

just lol

Man, ROB was in freaking Mario Kart DS. They got Captain Falcon to work in Smash Bros., a character who's never been outside of a car in any other game. Seriously, if you think they couldn't get ROB to work... you're insane.
It's not about if he can work. They made two floating hands work as a boss. It's why? Really this is a game for the fans, Sakurai did say that. Why would they add a character like ROB (especially the star fox one) when people have wanted characters like Ridley and Krystal since the day that video was shown? Even for a WTF factor there are characters who would still give you the WTF but were also wanted, Lip, Takamaru, etc...

Also I find it strange that they would include Wolf over Krystal. I definetly wouldn't say this roster is impossible, but I also can't say I buy it. And in truth this roster would be disipointing. I like Metroid a lot, and Zamus being the only new Metroid rep is a joke. It would suck to see Metroid get screwed again but star fox get 4 characters (I guess? no one has explained to me if ROB is star fox ROB or NES ROB), one of which no one even wanted.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Ill have to side with the video being fake. It could take me a good 12 hours to make that though, and sombody would have to make that background, im more of a video editor than a photoshopper.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
The thing that bothers me is that if you slide in the 35-roster with the one on the TV screen the chars line up in columns...

That abomination of a roster could actually be true... Feh. At least no clones.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
The thing that bothers me is that if you slide in the 35-roster with the one on the TV screen the chars line up in columns...

That abomination of a roster could actually be true... Feh. At least no clones.

Top Bottom