• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
I won't have time to get to this and frankly don't care if I die.

Damdred - Scum

Red Ryu - town

Adumbrodeus - scum, his reason for jumping on me wasn't even "****ty play." It was solely my claim, need to be looked at asap for that ****. Past that he hasn't tried to reevaluate it and at best mentioned he wasn't sure of my meta. That's it, literally the sole reason he voted me was claiming Kira's dad who could use a death note.

FireEmblemnier - null

DJCrinkleCut - null learning scum

th3kuzinator - town

Ronike - town lean

Mac - needs to die regardless of alignment, has no direction and has outright refused to answer

The Real Gamer - Town, needs to get out of a tunnel because he literally will have nothing going into tomorrow.
Holder of the Heel - scum lean, he's doing a lot of set-up and flavor help but being frank I can't recall straight up scum hunting outside of his

Ranmaru - obvtown

Alakaslam- I got no clue and frankly don't think I will.

Orboknown - town lean

batsnacks - Town but needs to be more helpful in getting something done. Literally is unhelpful to the point I doubt he is scum.

Gargaglione - nullish leaning more town.

Checking who I want and not giving one iota of a damn about answering to Mac.
This is low. Deliberate color change that I cannot even see in a quote.

What does this say

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Batsnacks:

No Hijole read first

You see not with eyes, let alone CHUPAZI this game

Everyone has spoken of death notes Sson even me, I think

And if I saw it it has been shouted from the rooftops

Scum need names and flavornames to kill. Massclaim= ez scum win

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Why should I let scum know "Okay if Ryu is scum I'm going after x player. If Ryu is town I'm going after y player."

I won the first Death Note game by playing off of other people's "reads."

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@ Alakaslam Alakaslam

Damdred - Scum

Red Ryu - town

Adumbrodeus - scum, his reason for jumping on me wasn't even "****ty play." It was solely my claim, need to be looked at asap for that ****. Past that he hasn't tried to reevaluate it and at best mentioned he wasn't sure of my meta. That's it, literally the sole reason he voted me was claiming Kira's dad who could use a death note.

FireEmblemnier - null

th3kuzinator - town

Ronike - town lean

Mac - needs to die regardless of alignment, has no direction and has outright refused to answer

The Real Gamer - Town, needs to get out of a tunnel because he literally will have nothing going into tomorrow.
Holder of the Heel - scum lean, he's doing a lot of set-up and flavor help but being frank I can't recall straight up scum hunting outside of his

Ranmaru - obvtown

Orboknown - town lean

batsnacks - Town but needs to be more helpful in getting something done. Literally is unhelpful to the point I doubt he is scum.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@ Alakaslam Alakaslam

Damdred - Scum

Red Ryu - town

FireEmblemnier - null

th3kuzinator - town

Ronike - town lean

Ranmaru - obvtown

Orboknown - town lean

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Why do you need to know all of my reads so badly in the first place? I've already made my case for why you should go first, so if I'm obvtown that should be enough for toDay am I right?
Because as scum it gives you the ability to pick and choose whatever direction you want without being accountable.

Even if you are town, this is pro scum of an action for later if people look at this.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Oh

It was unintentional there would be no reason to hide any of that.

Ah, heh, sorry for being a loose cannon :/

Anyhow, Ah, yeah I don't agree totally but agree with a good bit of that. And wishy washy has left.

Folks I would have to be convinced again to lynch ryu; the reads are too similar and my main reason is gone

Unvote

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
maybe zenny only sent it out to players who have actual access to their rooms, w/e we killin ryu anyways

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I can't go into my room, we're not allowed to speak there in this phase.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Because as scum it gives you the ability to pick and choose whatever direction you want without being accountable.

Even if you are town, this is pro scum of an action for later if people look at this.
So going by your logic its saving my image as town vs. giving scum my roadmap.

Most people in this game have painted me as town (and for good reason), therefore I have no reason to share information that would be more beneficial to mafia than town, even if it hurts my town image. I've made my case against you, I have a plan of action after your flip, and I'll be more than happy to share that plan after your flip.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Derp I got pics of the room.

Might out what was in it later.
Look next time before answering. >__>

Also uhhhh no, just give me an opinion on whodunnit if it isn't you. Anything more is too much.

Top Bottom