• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Bias proven.

I literally just flip-flopped to enter a more prominent wagon, you've failed the test.

Ronike

Smash Ace
YAY! QUESTION TIME :bee: Questions for literally everyone! Please answer, if I asked you something, its cause I want to know, not because I want you to be coy.

@red Ryu: Yeah, in looking back on your posts, you do definetely seem to be really just going with the flow right now, rather than making too many independent thoughts. Top 3 scum, and specifically why? Top town read/s and why specifically?

@ adumbrodeus adumbrodeus Hi. I'd like you to post more, I value your input, but I can also see that its only been literally two days since the game has started, and the posts you've given us have had some pretty strong stances in them. I'd like to hear you elaborate on scumtells KyryK and especially Gorf, if not any new leads you got. I'd also love to hear any more thoughts you might have about the setup.

@ Rajam Rajam Please read the whole thread and not just the first page... In depth reason for going after TRG, your own words please, go! If you don't want to go after him anymore, why not?

@Gorf: I do sympathize with your finals and such, but before V/LAing, I need solid stances from you, or Im going to be very tempted to lynch you. Give me a ratio of scum to town on as many people as you can in the thread, with reasons why as well
(i.e Mac :30:70, pushes make sense, playing to town meta, off site comms, or Aoi Inu 60:40, Blames others of playing to the crowd, when admits to sheeping himself, weird nigh instant flip from TRG to Garg, would be two of mine)

@KyryK Where'd you go? Come back please. Out of the TL/OMGUS crowd (which I believe you were a part of), who is scum so far and why? If none are scum, why not? Who is scum then? Also, why 14?

@DJCrinkleCut Yo, where you at? Also, who are you, what's you mafia game stats look like? Top 3 scum, and specifically why? Top town read/s and why specifically?

@ th3kuzinator th3kuzinator Who you feeling in Garg v Gorf now? Also, anyone else in your radar?

@Mac You've been well engaged all game, so Ima just ask for current scum reads, and why if you feel like sharing.

@ The Real Gamer The Real Gamer First off, I'd just like to thank you for your post #342. As I was reading people talking about that, I was just like "No, no, no! Gives mafia too much info about who's in what room!" And then you came out and said exactly that! Yay!

Your question though...

Give me a ratio of scum to town on your three strongest reads, with reasons why as well
(i.e Mac :30:70, pushes make sense, playing to town meta, off site comms, or Aoi Inu 60:40, Blames others of playing to the crowd, when admits to sheeping himself, weird nigh instant flip from TRG to Garg, would be two of mine)

Also, any input you'd like to share about the setup? You seem to have thought about it some.

@ Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel Y U L first, N NoW LiGHT?!

In all seriousness, I rather like you so far. You definetely are putting a lot of thought into the setup, which is good to see. That being said, don't meta the game too much. Meta knowledge seems like it might get somewhere with this game, but generally speaking most games here are designed to not break, just because you know who is a particular character. Little different this game with the death note rules, but still something to be a bit wary of I think.

That being said, your question: Out of the TL/OMGUS crowd (which I believe you were a part of), who is scum so far and why? If none are scum, why not? Who is scum then?

@Ranmaru Where you been bro? Post, like, at ALL please. Top 3 scum, and specifically why? Top town read/s and why specifically?

@ Alakaslam Alakaslam What the blast is your deal? Why are you so crazy. Out of the TL/OMGUS crowd (which I believe you were a part of), who is scum so far and why? If none are scum, why not? Who is scum then?

@the Templar Why you no post at all >:[ Out of the TL/OMGUS crowd (which I believe you were a part of), who is scum so far and why? If none are scum, why not? Who is scum then? Also, in addition to this, please let us know your reads in general.

@Damdred: Why you no post much? Why those post not have reads? Out of the TL/OMGUS crowd (which I believe you were a part of), who is scum so far and why? If none are scum, why not? Who is scum then?

@batsnacks: Why are you so crazy... What are your thoughts about the claims now that we're this far along with things? I think I can kind of glean your opinion, but I want you to come out and directly say it please.

Also, simple yes or no: Do you have access to outside communications? Anything you post besides yes or no will be taken as no, unless you very specifically explain why you are not answering, and that explanation is something I and at least one of my town reads deems valid.

Also, though I feel I may end up regretting this, as obvtown, I'd be remiss if I didn't ask you top 3 scum reads and top town read and why. (oh man am I gonna regret that one...)

@ Gargaglione Gargaglione Apologies for the hard push, please answer questions in the future. Being cooperative is definetely pro-town in my book. Still keeping my eye on you, but feeling better.

Besides Gorf, who's scum, and why? Not gonna make you go into huge detail when you are making a case on Gorf, but do want you to take another strong stance.

@Anyone: There used to be ways to see exactly how many posts every user had made in a thread, and then just see those posts by users. Is that gone now, or is there a way I can do that again, cuz that woulda made this **** way easier to do

I think I got everyone with that. Sorry for lots of repeats, but yeah, mainly I want to get strong stances out of people, and see what TL crew thinks of the rest of TL crew at the moment.

As for me personally, strong reads right now are (in scum:town ration format)

Mac :30:70, pushes make sense, playing to town meta, off site comms
Aoi Inu 60:40, Blames others of playing to the crowd, when admits to sheeping himself, weird nigh instant flip from TRG to Garg
Gorf 62:38, V/LAing as soon as pressure comes on is uncool, engages KyryK's random question, tries to say KyryK's random thing wasnt weird, jumps right on Gamer wagon, doesn't post much content, just a lot of empty posts.
TRG 45:55, Generally a fan of his posts. Keepin an eye on you in a good way
Garg 55:45, for the fos reasons and general uncooperativeness. Has gone down a bit lately, but keeping an eye on
Bats 35:65 Pretty obvtown dumbtown, were it not for the fact that he doesn't have outside comms. Seems odd...
KyryK 55:45 Where'd ya go? Why 14? Why you been ignoring my question?

Most others are neutral atm. Again, anyone with particular questions for me are encouraged to @ Ronike Ronike me, Ill be more likely to see them. Lookin forward to answers from people!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
still see no reason to no push the garg lynch. kid has done nothing but react terribly under pressure. the only reason he's not getting lynched rn is i missed the thread for a day and mac claimed he was in the same chatroom

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Bias proven.

I literally just flip-flopped to enter a more prominent wagon, you've failed the test.
I assumed you changed your post in response to this:
As people keep mentioning: a lynch isn't performed until the deadline is reached (even with a majority vote) so until that time comes there's no harm in putting people's feet to the fire even if it doesn't lead to a lynch. Town needs to be proactive and go after anything that deserves being grilled since at the very least it leads to more information. Aggression is rewarded in this setup.
What are you trying to prove? Is there even such thing as a non-biased vote? Everyone always has their own agenda. Mine is getting votes on Aoi.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
like, how the **** should that give any credence to anything considering that odds are scum is in some sort of room

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
@ Gargaglione Gargaglione Apologies for the hard push, please answer questions in the future. Being cooperative is definetely pro-town in my book. Still keeping my eye on you, but feeling better.

Besides Gorf, who's scum, and why? Not gonna make you go into huge detail when you are making a case on Gorf, but do want you to take another strong stance.
Kyryk is also scum. The best course of option Town can take is to lynch Gorf, then lynch Kyryk immediately afterwards.

And are you really pressing me to take a strong stance when you're voting someone solely on inactivity? Also, why would you ask peope about me vs. Gorf and not vote either of us? Do you not think there is scum between us?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
@ The Real Gamer The Real Gamer First off, I'd just like to thank you for your post #342. As I was reading people talking about that, I was just like "No, no, no! Gives mafia too much info about who's in what room!" And then you came out and said exactly that! Yay!
no extra info for the mafioso

Give me a ratio of scum to town on your three strongest reads, with reasons why as well
Ehh I cba with the arbitrary numbers, but as of now most of my reads are coming from gut since I've never played with anyone here before. With that being said I'm liking Mac and Holder as Town the most thus far. I find myself in agreement with nearly everything Mac has provided so far, but more importantly his approach to the game at this point strikes me as someone who's genuinely trying to scumhunt which is always a + in my book. If he's sum he's damn good at it.

Although Holder's thought process is different from mine I'm getting the same vibes from him as well. The plethora of advice he shared about the setup doesn't seem like something scum would be willing to fess up so eagerly, which also rubs me the right way.

Bats is also likely town, but his recent shenanigans involving outside rooms rubs me the wrong way. I didn't like how he was pushing for certain people to reveal how many peeps are in their room, and the possibility that he doesn't have access to a room is strange as well.

Aoi I think is scum and I've already highlighted why.

Everyone else is still largely null, but I still need to see more from the Gorf vs Garg thing before I form a sold opinion on it.

Also, any input you'd like to share about the setup? You seem to have thought about it some.
I can't go into details now but I will say there is stuff I've missed out on that would have been addressed much earlier if I had understood how this game works earlier, but I'll get into that later when the time is appropriate.

Ice and Fire

Zen | Macman
Um I didn't claim I was in the same chat room as gargy... Where you seeing that? And that's not the reason the wagon on him died, it died cuz it wasn't strong to begin with imo

Idk wrt Ronike, I'm fine with him, not a play today. I like what he's doing but I wanna see more independent pushes from him

If gorf flips scum would I lynch gargy? Idk son, mad **** can happen between now and then. My defense of him is not absolute, I just recognize a ****ty push when I see one. He's still on my radar, I've said multiple times that it's not like I think he's town (he's null rn and igmeoh)

Seems like you're salty about this ****, also don't get why you feel the need to hard connect me to gargy, y u asking me if my defense of him is absolute? Wtf is that ****? I made it clear that it wasn't. Lmk if you think we're scum together, don't beat around the bush.

Are you in a room kuz?

Ronike, biggest ppl on my scum list are red ruy and gorf. For reasons I explained previously.

Ice and Fire

Zen | Macman
Actually I lean town on gargs, all his posts besides his reaction to pressure have been actively scum hunting and calling ppl out on **** that seems gross. Starting with TRG up to his recent question to Ronike. If anything he contributed more to scum hunting than nearly every other player in this game including me and you kuz. It's ridiculous to wanna Lynch him for your reason IMO

Also answer Ronike's Q to you, it's a good one

Ice and Fire

Zen | Macman
Idk wrt Ronike, I'm fine with him, not a play today. I like what he's doing but I wanna see more independent pushes from him
To further expand on this, Ronike has also latched onto other ppls wagons / pushes and I don't see any real concrete pushes of his own. It's hard to tell what he's thinking or who he feels is scummy.

I do think his post of Qs asks good ones and I liked that he was on the same page with me about outside comms claiming. but all of that can easily be done as scum to seem like he's accomplishing something without really sticking his neck out on reads

Also, I have a ton of town reads that I won't state here.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I assumed you changed your post in response to this:

What are you trying to prove? Is there even such thing as a non-biased vote?
My point being, TRG, I created a situation where I fit the description that makes you hate Aoi even better. 11 minutes between his vote on you before he implied that he was reconsidering his position, no votes were made to suggest the wagon is switching, no one mentioned anything outside of whether we should mention outside-communication. 10 minutes after that before he actually voted, where no votes on Garg were placed. When he moved his vote off of you and onto Garg, it was two votes, which was where YOU were at with Aoi there. I, without warning, even just flat out disagreeing with you before, hopped off onto a better wagon. His wasn't sudden, wasn't triggered before those warnings, and did not put himself in a better position from the switch.

Some of his other posts were with you about the outside communications things. I'm not in agreement with Aoi there but it's hardly unique to him. At the moment, it just seems the evidence you're using is of the same caliber people were attacking you at the very beginning. Which is to say, it is being blown out of proportion. I will say that I like you better as a player, overall, than Aoi right now simply because I'm seeing you more involved. I'm strictly referring to this case that you prepared with inaccurate and not very substantial evidence.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
The actual act of flip flopping isn't even the main concern here, but the motivation behind sheeping the most influential player at the time (Kuz).

Bottom line is I think it was scummy and you don't. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm not a fan of shutting down a different opinion by saying "we'll just have to agree to disagree", but it's 2 AM right now so I'm out of here.

I'll try to get to answering your question Ronike then, although it'll be tough because I mostly "like" players. Although obviously Bats might be my default pick for starters. Anyways, good night everyone.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
@ Ronike Ronike

Yo, bro! Sup? Ya sort of a busy time for me, got finals and a crazy work schedule so difficult for me to keep up at my normal clip at the moment, should ease up after this week though.

KyryK is scum because his RVS entrance was incredibly forced and uncomfortable, he was trying way too hard. Can't really push on that because pretty much nobody values RVS as alignment indicators.

As for gorf my thoughts were initially that gorf-scum implied garg-scum but garg is not independently scummy nor does his lynch inherently imply gorf-scum. Then I reread to gather my thoughts and came upon this a realization. I entirely cocked up my reading of the exchange.

Wait.... is Garg really pushing against Kuz because he went back on his word to lynch gorf? At first I thought it was just an ego clash but holding this promise as somehow relevant, just no, this is shady as f***, I can see 0 town intent from this.

Rereading the entire exchange is highly enlightening but now I think I misread the situation, rather then gorf-scum implying garg-scum and gorf being scummy it's garg that's scummy, not so sure about gorf anymore on reread it seems like what suggests that he's scum is that garg's push on him looks bussy, which means little without a garg flip.

##unvote
##Garg

Die scum die.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I'm not a fan of shutting down a different opinion by saying "we'll just have to agree to disagree", but it's 2 AM right now so I'm out of here.

I'll try to get to answering your question Ronike then, although it'll be tough because I mostly "like" players. Although obviously Bats might be my default pick for starters. Anyways, good night everyone.
Not trying to shut anything down, but I'm just more interested in other peoples responses, particularly Aoi's.

Ice and Fire

Zen | Macman
Err I guess you answered that, can you clarify in your own words how gargys post about gorf seems bussy?

Idk y'all I ain't seeing the gargs thing at all. Adum your post is like the complete opposite of how I read the situation. But imma reread gargs interaction with kuz more closely tmrw and see if my opinion changes.

Plurality Lynch will make **** interesting

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
^ i'm with you man, waiting for Red Ruy to come in here and answer some questions.

also everyone, if you haven't already claim whether you have access to a room. @Damdred, I assume you're claiming you do?
I'm helping a friend try and find a place to stay since he got locked out of his apartment in another state.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
uh yea i'm pretty sure i did at least. since clearly you disagree, can you summarize what you think his push is? also feel free to throw in why you think he's scummy

i agree with the homie batsnacks here:
You clearly didn't. Kuz hasn't been pushing Garg off gut at all.

His push to me is that Garg made a huge jump on Gorf off his post on his read on Bat. I don't agree with Gorf's read but I do see how he might have read batscum off that early on and how Gorf has played recently how he might reach those conclusions.

I don't agree with how Gorf pushed early on, but from a town perspective I can see how he went the direction he did.

Garg in turn is putting this huge push on Gorf off that and later pots on the subject of his early reads on posts. Garg in turn still hasn't addressed this to my knowledge and his push on Gorf looks worse to me because it looks incredibly forced.

word yes I did read right

ruy, you hopping on that wagon was awful. waht don't you like about the way Garg handled gorf? this is not a reason. and that coming from hopping on the TRG wagon without a strong reason (esp after TRGs response to the pressure) made this stand out
I made an early vote for pressure, and you are clearly not reading since I made it clear why I went from Gamer to Garg, I asked why people were asking for votes between Gorf and Garg. I found it to be odd on a reread of the interaction and Kuz explained it so I joined up.

How is that awful? I literally just asked for elaboration on why people were looking in that direction. I answered this above with how he handled it.

I added to pressure off what I read and didn''t like how he sidelined on a main issue, hint I didn't sideline I asked for points to try and form an opinion instead of blind sheeping.

ebwop for last sentence: and seeing Ruy hop on the Garg wagon right after he got on the TRG wagon without a strong reason (esp after TRGs response to the pressure) made those posts i quoted look even worse
That was early on and I answered multiple times why I added the vote at the time.

I didn't like how he asked to just go with what town wanted without his own input.

I never once made a voting attempt like this, I voted after I directly asked for reasoning because I didn't see it til Kuz explained why he wanted it on Garg.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't understand why some of you are so hung up on meaningless page 1 RNG shenanigans when we blatantly have scummier play staring us in the face...

After my wagon gained momentum one more person conveniently hopped on without giving any explanation, other than "I agree with Garg."

Then to seem like he's actually scumhunting he asks a meaningless question that doesn't take a stance on anything.

Then after Kuz makes the following post all of the sudden "WHOAH WAIT GARG vs GORF IS ACTUALLY REALLY SUSPICIOUS GUYS I AGREE WITH KUZ NOW." Huge red flag here.

Once he realizes my wagon is losing momentum he hops off my wagon and makes a complete 180 to hop on Kuz's new wagon as if he suspected Garg all along. His reasoning once again "I agree with Kuz."

WHY AM I THE ONLY PERSON CALLING HIM OUT ON THIS???
You seem to be looking at this with rose tinted glasses over just actually looking at what and posted and why.

I found it weird mostly from the call out Garg did at first.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@red Ryu: Yeah, in looking back on your posts, you do definetely seem to be really just going with the flow right now, rather than making too many independent thoughts. Top 3 scum, and specifically why? Top town read/s and why specifically?
Nothing has stuck out to me outside of Mac posting, Bat doing his thing, me v TRG and Garg v Gorf.

I don't really have much of a thought on a lot of players, even some active ones I'm not even sure what to make of them.

Top 3 scum? Best I would say is Garg, and maybe Gorf because to be quite frank I'm starting to see a bit more why some people want him dead but I'm not convinced he is given how he might have read that. I did look at Garg's three posts he linked to and I read them more indepth than I did the first time.

So I see it, but I'm not convinced over Garg right now.

I don't have a third. Gamer was an early push but I've less thought of him to be scum at this point given how he has been pushing me and how he doesn't understand what the difference between what I am calling him out on and what he is calling me out on.

~

Town reads, Kuz he trying to make progress and get people involved at the very least, not always here but he has a clear interest in trying to make sure something is happening with the Garg push and so people understand and work together.

Bats is town because I refuse to think as scum he is acting the way he is.

Mac is my third. I've liked what Mac has been trying to get done even if I feel like I am ad odds with him all game. I see valuable intent on that area.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Err I guess you answered that, can you clarify in your own words how gargys post about gorf seems bussy?

Idk y'all I ain't seeing the gargs thing at all. Adum your post is like the complete opposite of how I read the situation. But imma reread gargs interaction with kuz more closely tmrw and see if my opinion changes.

Plurality Lynch will make **** interesting
No that was literally a main point he brought up how Kuz would not go back and white knight Gorf and the like.

He did bring it up at one point.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Why Gorf is scum

OK. Let me break this down Barney style because apparently everyone is still blind to Gorf's horse****.

The game starts. I'm in a neighborhood. batsnacks posts in #44 that Ronike's push for the outside communication claim is scummy. He says this again in #46 and #50, plus a few more times. What would make batsnacks think that forcing people who can communicate outside of the thread to be scummy? Masons! When I was reading batsnack's posts going crazy about communication, I thought 'Damn, this guy is probably not in a neighborhood and thinks we are talking about outing masons' which makes even MORE sense if you consider he's from another site. Most sites equate outside communication to masons; they are far more common than neighbor[hood]s. This was a strong towntell for batsnacks. Then, Gorf comes in with #109 where he tries to link batsnacks to Real Gamer because he went after Mac/Ronike and not Real Gamer. This is the most inane reason to link two players; not only is trying to link living players USUALLY a trash way to play, but it benefits scum more than town because it's an easy way to look like you're scumhunting when you're actually just pulling **** out of your ass and passing it off to appear that way. It's funny how Gorf says it's convenient of batsnacks to do this, because it's WAY more convenient that he is trying to link the player getting wagoned with a player who is out of his element in this meta. THAT'S why Gorf is scummy. He didn't put ANY thought into WHY batsnacks was posting the way he was; Gorf is smart enough to think critically about these types of things and it's way likelier that he was just taking the easiest options to **** on people in the thread. You know what's worse? Gorf is PROBABLY in a neighborhood as indicated by post #112 and him asking batsnacks about it; yet he STILL didn't post about considering the other option with batsnacks. So he has the reason to why batsnacks is playing the way he is right in his hands, but he chooses to NOT ONLY ignore it but ****ing link him to the guy getting wagoned. Can you possibly try harder to bull**** a fake connection out of your ass? Him trying to push for it again in #128 just makes it worse. It doesn't look like Gorf genuinely believes what he's saying at all.

There you go. And no Ruy, Gorf had NO reason to scumread batsnacks at that point in the game, ESPECIALLY with knowledge of the neighborhoods. His play completely flies in the face of a townie thought process trying to analyze batsnacks' play.

As for why I'm scumreading Kryrk, it's because he was trying way too hard in the beginning of the game and I don't buy the "reactions lulz" explanation when the game will kick off regardless of what you do.

I had the other guy as scum (forget the username) because he was commenting on a bunch of easy stuff without saying anything of consequence. It looked like active lurking.

Anyways, I see that adum is voting me for "lol he didn't answer a question" and Ryu is still trying to play as badly as possible. If I get lynched, take 2 things away from it:

1. Stop listening to kuz. He's null and his play is bad to the point that it will **** the town while simultaneously depriving scum of accountability because they will latch onto his ****tiness regardless of alignment. This is probably the last time I join a playerlist with another power player because it's pathetic how people just latch onto them without thinking critically for themselves. Talk about overrated.

2. Vig/Lynch Gorf/Kryrk with the former as top priority.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Also, props Gorf. By doing absolutely nothing after your scummy as **** entrance, you somehow made yourself less likely to be lynched.

So, we've learned on SWF that the best strategy is post scummy bull**** at the beginning of the game then disappear. I am posting to improve everyone's meta.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vote Count

Alive [17]: Aoi Inu, Adumbrodeus (ad.), Rajam, Gorf (Grf), KyryK (Kyr), DJCrinkleCut, th3kuzinator, Ronike (Rni), Mac (Mc), The Real Gamer (Trg), Holder of the Heel (Hld), Ranmaru, Alakaslam, The Templar, Damdred (De.), batsnacks, Gargaglion (Gr.)

Designated Lynch = Red

#1 - #40
Kyr [1] Gr.
Kyr [2] Gr. | Bat
Kyr [3] Gr. | Bat | Mc
Bat [1] Grf
De. [1] Kyr
Ala [1] Hld
Kyr [4] Gr. | Bat | Mc | Rni
Ala [2] Hld | Trg

KyryK | 4 | Gargaglione, batsnacks, Mac, Ronike
Alakaslam | 2 | Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer
Damdred | 1 | KyryK
batsnakcs | 1 | Gorf

#41 - # 80
Kyr [3] Gr. | Mc | Rni
Rni [1] Bat
Trg [1] Kuz
Kyr [2] Gr. | Rni
Trg [2] Kuz | Mc
Kyr [1] Rni
>Ala [2] Hld | Trg
Trg [3] Kuz | Mc | Gr.

The Real Gamer | 3 | th3kuzinator, Mac, Gargaglione
Alakaslam | 2 | Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer
Damdred | 1 | KyryK
batsnakcs | 1 | Gorf
KyryK | 1 | Ronike
Ronike | 1 | batsnacks

#81 - #120
Ala [1] Trg

The Real Gamer | 3 | th3kuzinator, Mac, Gargaglione
Alakaslam | 1 | Holder of the Heel
Damdred | 1 | KyryK
batsnakcs | 1 | Gorf
KyryK | 1 | Ronike
Ronike | 1 | batsnacks

#121 - #160
Ala [0]
Trg [2]
Kuz | Gr.
Grf [1] Mc

The Real Gamer | 2 | th3kuzinator, Gargaglione
Damdred | 1 | KyryK
batsnakcs | 1 | Gorf
KyryK | 1 | Ronike
Ronike | 1 | batsnacks
Gorf | 1 | Mac

#161 - #200
Trg [1] Gr.
Gr. [1] Kuz
Trg [2] Gr. | Aoi
Trg [1] Gr.
Gr. [2] Kuz | Aoi
Trg [0]
Grf [2]
Mc | Gr.
Aoi [1] Trg

Gargaglione | 2 | th3kuzinator, Aoi Inu
Gorf | 2 | Mac, Gargaglione
Damdred | 1 | KyryK
batsnakcs | 1 | Gorf
KyryK | 1 | Ronike
Ronike | 1 | batsnacks
Aoi Inu | 1 | The Real Gamer

#201 - #240
Kyr [0]
Gr. [3]
Kuz | Aoi | Rni
Gr. [4] Kuz | Aoi | Rni | Ala

Gargaglione | 4 | th3kuzinator, Aoi Inu, Ronike, Alakaslam
Damdred | 1 | KyryK
batsnakcs | 1 | Gorf
Ronike | 1 | batsnacks

#241 - #280
Rni [2] Bat
Mc [1] Raj

Ronike | 2 | batsnacks
Damdred | 1 | KyryK
batsnakcs | 1 | Gorf
Mac | 1 | Rajam

#281 - #320
-

Ronike | 2 | batsnacks
Damdred | 1 | KyryK
batsnakcs | 1 | Gorf
Mac | 1 | Rajam

#321 - #360
Grf [3] Gr. | Mc | ad.

Gorf | 3 | Mac, Gargaglione, Adumbrodeus
Ronike | 2 | batsnacks
Damdred | 1 | KyryK
batsnakcs | 1 | Gorf
Mac | 1 | Rajam

#361 - #400
Mc [1]
Trg [1]
Raj
Rni [1]
De. [2]
Kyr | Bat

Gorf | 3 | Mac, Gargaglione, Adumbrodeus
Damdred | 2 | KyryK, batsnacks
Ronike | 1 |
batsnakcs | 1 | Gorf
The Real Gamer | 1 | Rajam

#401 - #440
De. [1] Kyr
Rni [2] Bat
Grf [4] Gr. | Mc | ad. | Hld
Grf [3] Gr. | ad. | Hld
Aoi [2] Trg | Mc
Rni [1]
Tm [1]
Bat
Gr. [3] Kuz | Aoi | Ala
Tm [2] Bat | Rni
Grf [2] Gr. | ad.
Aoi [3] Trg | Mc | Hld
Gr. [2] Kuz | Aoi
>Aoi [3] Trg | Mc | Hld
Aoi [4] Trg | Mc | Hld | Ala

Aoi Inu | 4 | The Real Gamer, Mac, Holder of the Heel, Alakaslam
Gargaglione | 2 | th3kuzinator, Aoi Inu
Gorf | 2 | Gargaglione, Adumbrodeus
The_Templar | 2 | batsnacks, Ronike
Damdred | 1 | KyryK
Ronike | 1 |
batsnakcs | 1 | Gorf

#441 - Current
Grf [1] Gr.
Gr. [3] Kuz | Aoi | ad.
Gr. [2] Kuz | ad.

Gargaglione | 2 | th3kuzinator, Adumbrodeus
Gorf | 1 | Gargaglione
Damdred | 1 | KyryK
Ronike | 1 |
batsnakcs | 1 | Gorf

Gargaglione | 2 | th3kuzinator, Adumbrodeus
Gorf | 1 | Gargaglione
Damdred | 1 | KyryK
Ronike | 1 |
batsnakcs | 1 | Gorf

Currently Designated to be Lynched:

Aoi Inu [4] - The Real Gamer | Mac | Holder of the Heel | Alakaslam

Last edited:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
@Mac

Anyways, I see that adum is voting me for "lol he didn't answer a question" and Ryu is still trying to play as badly as possible. If I get lynched, take 2 things away from it:
This is pretty much tipifies what's scummy about his slot, discrediting people who scumread him for and misrepresentation. This is pretty much a lie given that it had 0 to do with THAT refusing to answer and everything to do with him trying to discredit Kuz for voting for him when Kuz "said he'd vote gorf" and WHY he's refusing to answer. He reminds me of ronike's play from bingo actually, these actions make no sense as town.

Bussing is because of the bargaining for votes with kuz and his subsequent petulant reaction when Kuz didn't pull through, it suggests to me that he knows what gorf's flip is and wanted to use it to protect himself. He's sorta committed now though.

Not that the original case had substance, it was hella reaching because there was no reason for gorf to consider he wasn't in a neighborhood. An assumption that he was just playing dumb was perfectly reasonable.

Rajam

Smash Champion
LOL ***** please

Are you seriously going to sit there are tell me he DIDN'T SAY HE WAS OKAY WITH CLAIMING?

Because that's literally all I said he said.

That he was okay with it.

And he did say that?
This is disgusting

What's the point in overextending this dead-end discussion? You already got the town read from some players and yet at this point you were still doing nothing in terms of generating reads or moving discussion in a more useful way

btw I don't agree with the town read people gave on you, because once you got it you did nothing with it

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yea ruy this post sucks, lemme try to briefly explain

You clearly didn't. Kuz hasn't been pushing Garg off gut at all.

His push to me is that Garg made a huge jump on Gorf off his post on his read on Bat. I don't agree with Gorf's read but I do see how he might have read batscum off that early on and how Gorf has played recently how he might reach those conclusions.

I don't agree with how Gorf pushed early on, but from a town perspective I can see how he went the direction he did.

Garg in turn is putting this huge push on Gorf off that and later pots on the subject of his early reads on posts. Garg in turn still hasn't addressed this to my knowledge and his push on Gorf looks worse to me because it looks incredibly forced.
clearly i did read

kuz's push is that it seems like gargs push was too strong so it looks like its scummy. that's what I read, and that's GUT. fwiw I didn't think the gorf thing was a huge jump at all since i could see where gargs was coming from, and even if it was thats a GUTty to think.

you say you think gargs made a huge jump with his push despite the fact that you didn't like gorf's push either. How is gorf's push less of a huge jump than gargs? how does gargs push look worse than gorfs at all? gorfs push almost by definition HAD to be a BIGGER jump than gargy's because his reasoning was partially based of **** that wasn't even true. How can you look at this with a straight face and tell me you saw (and still see apparently) gorf's push on bats as more legitimate than garg's?

Not one of you has told me what was wrong with Garg's push, the ONLY thing I see is that it looks like a strong push. and wtf, how is pushing strongly scummy? it's not at all, should we incentivizing town to push ppl meekly instead? all this is so dumb and i dont understand.

it is differnet you have a GUT feeling that the push is strong and seems like it comes from gargs having more information than town. but like i said, that's GUT as hell. occam's razor states that gargs thought gorf is scummy for the reason he stated. I can empathize with this because I felt the exact same way when reading gorfs post, and felt it even stronger when Garg's posted about it (which is why I liked the post). Does that make me scummy too?

you guys don't make any sense to me with this bull****.

I made an early vote for pressure, and you are clearly not reading since I made it clear why I went from Gamer to Garg, I asked why people were asking for votes between Gorf and Garg. I found it to be odd on a reread of the interaction and Kuz explained it so I joined up.

How is that awful? I literally just asked for elaboration on why people were looking in that direction. I answered this above with how he handled it.

I added to pressure off what I read and didn''t like how he sidelined on a main issue, hint I didn't sideline I asked for points to try and form an opinion instead of blind sheeping.
um so let me get this straight, the reason you initally gave for hopping on the gargs wagon is that you asked ppl whats scummy about gargs and gorf and then you agreed with Kuz so you hopped on... so you didn't present your own reason for finding him scummy right? you were just basing it off of Kuz's ****. You realize that's exactly what I was calling you out for, and how Kuz's reason was GUT and that it's gross that you followed him for that GUTty reason (which i don't think you did, I think you were just sheeping and bandwagon hopping in scummy fashion)

so stop saying i'm not reading. I was actually concerned you might be right cuz i did speed read through that **** but clearly not cuz this post explaining your thought process is awful and doesn't make sense to me and i still stand by all the **** I said earlier.

@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu , how is gargs push worse than gorfs? how is it more of a reach / jump than gorfs was?

you CLEARLY don't think it was that huge a jump since you JUST said you're starting to understand the reasoning behind it. If that's the case, WHY ARE YOU STILL SCUM READING GARGS HARDER THAN GORF. literally the only reason you just pointed out for gargscum in that post is that was that you felt that gargs push was a huge jump. clearly you can't think that anymore? so what gives?

@ Gargaglione Gargaglione How are you seeing this as badRuy as opposed to scumRuy?

lol clearly not a brief post, but w/e i get worked up some times. (still gonna reread the gargs / kuz interaction in a bit)

Top Bottom