• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dear Ka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Eggz on Ka's account for reasons unknown: Ka's genius further illustrated, as he is the only one with enough knowledge to counterpick corneria in luigi dittos!

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Funny story...the first time I saw that video was also the first time I had heard of Luigi Ka-Master, and for a couple months after that I thought Ka was some random noob who sucked at Luigi. :( (I was a newb then). Then I saw an ACTUAL vid of him playing and I was like "whoa this guy improved fast" :laugh:

Who know such a video could create first impressions...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Of course he was trying its at MLG for god sakes.. no one sandbags at MLG stop making excuses for how bad he is

EazyP

Smash Ace
Isai sandbags at MLG

Everyone but people who place in top 3 sandbags, duh

If everyone tried at every tournament then we all wouldn't suck at smash

EazyP

Smash Ace
Ok me MIGHT of not been sandbagging and was sucking, but then someone showed him this

And now he's great, what's your point? You never sucked in smash?

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
I would have to agree with Kev, youtube would never lie to us o.o they are always right....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom