• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

BarDulL

Town Vampire

dayum BSL just got DECKED! he will take one less vote from the majority to be lynched! this means with a 6 man majority he will be lynched on 5 votes and so on for the rest of the game! this modnote will accompany votecounts moving forward
definitely a friendly prod at bsl to get his azz in the thread

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Hey Chaco I didn't realize you were arguing eith Gorf about anonymous passing.

I don't see how sokr and I are disagreeing at all. I just thought you were saying passing the shield at all was dangerous cuz what if scum gets it and I was explaining why the publicity of that would rectify the issue.

So yeah public passing good.

Gorf vs Chaco TvT. Both heads agree on this.

Public shield passing good. Both heads agree on this.

I don't think I've said much else that can be viewed as a hydra head disagreement. Whatchu on about again?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Eating chocolate also released loads of good endorphins which is good for the body. Yes, it's a double edged blade. chocolate that yummy *******....

No, Scum GETS BP. If we have a vig they can't shoot a BP scum, if we have a SK one scum is then BP from that. They gain much more by having it then us just not having it. There's a lot of potential in a game like this for SK and Vig shots.

Unvote; Vote: Gorf
ok so the one thing that stuck out to me is that this vote is kinda lame. like lets be 100% real here, i really don't think gorfscum was trying to get us to not publicly vote on the shield with the intent on trying to get scum to vote block for the shield. gorf knows we have a bunch of power players that aren't going to stand for that **** LOL so i actually think his thought process was genuine. I'm not giving him a 100% pass tho just yet but i don't think he's scum right off the bat.

i would be voting for you at this point but it seems you guys reconciled so i'm not really being uptight about it. but i'm still a bit concerned about this vote because you guys were arguing semantics regarding shield voting, and your vote went down when gorf was being staunch about his opinion but not necessarily because he was being scummy i would think.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
KWK you seem to be a trendy fellow so i understand why people are concerned about your slot. can't remember if you've stated who you think is scum, but riddle me this: where're you guys looking?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
ok so the one thing that stuck out to me is that this vote is kinda lame. like lets be 100% real here, i really don't think gorfscum was trying to get us to not publicly vote on the shield with the intent on trying to get scum to vote block for the shield. gorf knows we have a bunch of power players that aren't going to stand for that **** LOL so i actually think his thought process was genuine. I'm not giving him a 100% pass tho just yet but i don't think he's scum right off the bat.

i would be voting for you at this point but it seems you guys reconciled so i'm not really being uptight about it. but i'm still a bit concerned about this vote because you guys were arguing semantics regarding shield voting, and your vote went down when gorf was being staunch about his opinion but not necessarily because he was being scummy i would think.
i think the vote was there as a statement, moreso than an accusation. but hey i could be wrong.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Gorf don't be a ****

And no I don't cosign any of sokrs posts, he's posting of his own accord

You should go back to Chaco tho man it really looks like you're badly distancing him the way you dropped him
i ****ing hate this ugh

dayum BSL just got DECKED! he will take one less vote from the majority to be lynched! this means with a 6 man majority he will be lynched on 5 votes and so on for the rest of the game! this modnote will accompany votecounts moving forward

Chaco (3): Ranmaru, Gorf, Red Ryu
Joker (2): Bardull, Kreative Whiz Kids
Murderbush (1): Laundry
Gorf (1): Murderbush
Arcane Inferno (1): Chaco
Kreative Whiz Kids (3): Scary, Rake, Arcane Inferno

Not Voting (5): thethirdkoopa, JeXs, Joker, BSL, WOTT

Deadline is 9/2 11:59:59 PM. With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco
2. #HBC | Ranmaru => thethirdkoopa > Chaco
3. thethirdkoopa =>
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush
5. Chaco => Arcane Inferno
6. Arcane Inferno (Gheb_01/#HBC | Frozeηflame) => KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf
10. JeXs =>
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote >
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker =>
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK
16. #HBC | DtJ | ASL | BSL =>
17. Evil Eye =>
[/collapse]
ow, ****, that really hurt. super hero punches hurt, man.
literally nothing
sorry everyone, i am here now.
And I won't accept hydra heads not agreeing, because that's what you're in a hydra for...to play together.
i dig this. **** hydras
Also, I responded in bold in the quote of my first post in this spree.
please never do this. cut up the quote. makes things SO much easier. and also allows us to quote YOUR post

oh hi everynyan :3 how are you all

ok Gorf and Chaco are not BOTH scum. good job everyone we did it.
kwk you guys should always be signing off on each other's posts. i don't care if it means you post less.
@ Marshmellowman Marshmellowman : how long will the affect of me getting decked last?
I'm on Gorf's side about the shield discussion

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
in response to a question i just received you may not use any powers after a player is hammered. will update the op with this information

BSL takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Joker (2): Bardull, Kreative Whiz Kids
Murderbush (1): Laundry
Gorf (2): Murderbush, Ranmaru
Kreative Whiz Kids (6): Scary, Rake, Arcane Inferno, Gorf, Chaco, Joker
Rake (1): JeXs

Not Voting (4): thethirdkoopa, BSL, WOTT, Red Ryu

Deadline is 9/2 11:59:59 PM. With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK
2. #HBC | Ranmaru => thethirdkoopa > Chaco > Gorf
3. thethirdkoopa =>
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush
5. Chaco => Arcane Inferno > Gorf > KWK
6. Arcane Inferno (Gheb_01/#HBC | Frozeηflame) => KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote >
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK
16. #HBC | DtJ | ASL | BSL =>
17. Evil Eye =>
[/collapse]

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
Unvoters need to start voting.
Joker, Murderbush and Gorf aren't plays toDay. Their voters should move to KWK or Rake.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Liking Arcane Inferno actually posting. Like his KWK direction too. Slight town lean.

Laundry is slight but I still gotta maintain that read.

WATT is fine for now.

Scary is looking maybe okay. He's at least having an opinion but I'm not sure that's telling yet.

Don't much Ran surprisingly he keeps disappearing after asking some open ended questions so I might pursue him sidelong.

Koopa null and would lynch if he doesn't get active. BSL null but would poll or lynch since he got punched and he's always like the easiest dude to lynch so I have to consider that as a scum angle to punching him.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Jexs I'm not sold on def need to see more from that slot too.

Bardull is an ever so slight town lean.

Speaking of, @ BarDulL BarDulL how do you find AI right now ? And ran

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I do apologize for the sparse early activity it's been a long week already and the only foothold I have right now is a pretty good feeling that KWK is scum.

Chaco and gorf looks tvt at its conclusion and so does mb vs WATT

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm not voting because I don't want to lynch kwk just yet.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
bSl Is ScUm BeCaUsE hIs OpInIoN iS sCuMmY lOl

rake explain every read you just mentioned in that string of posts. doesn't have to be fat. just elaborate.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Rake is using a lot of qualifiers like "might be" and "for now." He is not explaining his thoughts and I don't think his reads are for real. He is copping out to join our wagon with "hydra johns and backpedaling" as his excuses. I would like him to show when we did this.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Arcane Inferno needs to stop cogblocking the natural development of wagons so early. Let people vote who they want and make paper trails. Jesus.

I believe Sokr and I are on the same page at this point aside from some minor read differences. Rake and Joker are our scumreads

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Rake is using a lot of qualifiers like "might be" and "for now." He is not explaining his thoughts and I don't think his reads are for real. He is copping out to join our wagon with "hydra johns and backpedaling" as his excuses. I would like him to show when we did this.
Yo, stop skimming. That was me, not Rake.
Arcane Inferno needs to stop cogblocking the natural development of wagons so early. Let people vote who they want and make paper trails. Jesus.

I believe Sokr and I are on the same page at this point aside from some minor read differences. Rake and Joker are our scumreads
mfw you get mad at AI for doing exactly what you were doing to Gorf by telling him to move back onto Chaco.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

What.
I have hydra Johns ?
What
What

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oh joker ninja I see kantrips just an idiot.
Mfw KWK scum reads me for what looks like "cuz he's scum reading me"

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
What else are you feeling?
Chaco's interactions with Gorf makes one of them suspect. Since I agree with Gorf, Chaco is the one I find suspect.
I don't know meta, but it seems pretty resounding that Rake is playing in a way that doesn't match his meta. Weak, yes, but it's the only other thing really on my radar at the moment.

But I'm not actually feeling either of these. I just don't want to put KWK that close to a lynch this early in the Day.

What.
I have hydra Johns ?
What
What
No he means you're using those as reasons to be voting on his wagon. His hydra johns and backpedaling are your excuses for voting him.
I see kantrips just an idiot.
hehehe

Chaco

Never Logs In
I put it down because I wanted him to dig deeper and he did. Gorf is one of those who has to be pushed a little sometimes, I think, to get the best play out of him. I have no problem with this, because I enjoy the pushing.

And to me, saying Scum have nothing to gain from BP is scummy. It's quite clear as how it can be mildly advantageous. I'm not gonna delve into this again, but it was a vote to give him a push. When you're in a back and forth discussion, sometimes it takes a little it extra to give the push you need. In this case I slapped my vote down to get him to continue on, I knew it would entice him to continue on and dig a little bit deeper.

More to come.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I voted for KWK initially for pressure but his approach to gorf was pretty groddy so I see no reason to move it. The fact KWK is counter scum reading me for no stated reason is pretty funny to me though. Unless it's cause he figures my open reads are me playing hide and seek.

I'll elaborate in depth on every read once home though

Top Bottom