• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
BSL takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Chaco (3): Ranmaru, Gorf, Red Ryu
Joker (2): Bardull, Kreative Whiz Kids
Murderbush (1): Laundry
Gorf (1): Murderbush
Arcane Inferno (1): Chaco
Kreative Whiz Kids (3): Scary, Rake, Arcane Inferno

Not Voting (5): thethirdkoopa, JeXs, Joker, BSL, WOTT

Deadline is 9/2 11:59:59 PM. With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco
2. #HBC | Ranmaru => thethirdkoopa > Chaco
3. thethirdkoopa =>
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush
5. Chaco => Arcane Inferno
6. Arcane Inferno (Gheb_01/#HBC | Frozeηflame) => KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf
10. JeXs =>
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote >
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker =>
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK
16. #HBC | DtJ | ASL | BSL =>
17. Evil Eye =>
[/collapse]

Chaco

Never Logs In
eating chocolate CAN make you fat. im not gonna stop eating chocolate though just cuz i risk my weight.

the fact is that, imo, it's overall more advantageous to make it private since we all already know that the shields going to either murderbush or arcane or maybe laundry cuz rep. it's a rep game. if either of those three are scum, it's an x/3 chance scum's getting the shield. that chance would exist regardless. and regardless of THAT, ultimately the most scum gains from getting the shield is town not having, but that's besides the point.
Eating chocolate also released loads of good endorphins which is good for the body. Yes, it's a double edged blade. chocolate that yummy *******....

No, Scum GETS BP. If we have a vig they can't shoot a BP scum, if we have a SK one scum is then BP from that. They gain much more by having it then us just not having it. There's a lot of potential in a game like this for SK and Vig shots.

Unvote; Vote: Gorf

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
there's little that scum BP will block from. sure a vig shot is viable, but that's under the possible pretense of a big existing. the only definite advantage is that town doesn't have it.

why are you even insisting on keeping this up? you're actually just egging on an argument about semantics and... hoping you can muster a scum read cuz i have an unpopular opinion? your vote on me is bat**** ********. try shimmying your way out of it before i embarrass your scum play.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
Gorf, stop fighting for a lost cause. Votes over the shield will be done publicly, end of discussion.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
Pretty sure Gorf isn't scum and neither are necessarily the people who are voting him. We should lynch the scumbag and the one who says things you disagree with or you don't like to hear.

#HBC | Gorf

Gorf, stop fighting for a lost cause. Votes over the shield will be done publicly, end of discussion.
the thing is im not fighting it anymore. i dropped it this morning, i just happen to keep getting pulled back in cuz chaco + kwk + any other ******* that i can't remember off the top of my head

#HBC | Gorf

**** it, the only person on my wagon atm is ran. ill back off and wagon hop witchu guys

unvote

vote kwk

bUt GoRf Is ShEePiNg AnD dRoPpInG hIs ChAcO cAsE hE mUsT bE sCuM!

Chaco

Never Logs In
oh and nice ignoring the ONLY PART of that post that was worth responding to.
There was somethjign worth responding to?

And Gorf, be my guest. Give me something to respond to actually. You say I ignore the best part of that post. Wel..the only part I ignored was the popularity contest part, because that's what a vote is essentially on a basis like that. Popular choice. It's redundant so I ignored it.

My vote on you is for the fact that you think scum don't gain much by having a BP slot. That's asinine.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll go over my reasoning later. Busy at school all day. Still didn't get the chance to read into the shield thing.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Actually, one question. Chaco, how are you reading me? (From my interactions with you) Later.

Chaco

Never Logs In
the thing is im not fighting it anymore. i dropped it this morning, i just happen to keep getting pulled back in cuz chaco + kwk + any other ******* that i can't remember off the top of my head
I give up on you. Legit, give up. If you dropped it why are you still posting about it. That's not dropping it. You do realize you DON'T have to respond to everything about it. You can choose to brush people off when things seem fruitless. That's why I don't respond to some of your content, it's fluff and redundant. I have to reiterate because you insist on trying the same lackluster pull and then erratically jump. It shows you either lack the faith in your own ability to scumhunt, or truly just don't have a clue and look for someone to agree with. Can you see why you get accused of sheeping?

I think you probably won't, but humor me, IN YOUR OWN WORDS give me a concise list of who you think is scummy and why, with a list of reasons for each.

Actually, one question. Chaco, how are you reading me? (From my interactions with you) Later.
I have no problem with you. Slight town lead. I feel the reason you're asking questions isn't to be "hyperactive" presence as someone said, but rather to help your own reads. An approach I value, and it allows your thought process to be transparent for all to see.

#HBC | Gorf

chaco... either i'm fluffing by acknowledging my nonstop opposition (which i only have CUZ I HAVE AN UNPOPULAR, NOT SCUMMY OPINION) or i ignore it and get accused of being evasive. i don't win no matter what i do.

but i will humor you.

i have bad vibes from rake. he's not ****ting on the thread like usual, it feels more... forced. his play thus far is minimal though, so im not gonna pursue him yet.

kwk's scummy. in his earlier posting he asked a lot of open ended questions that didn't go very far (if at all). his content (or lack thereof) has almost entirely been warped around both the aforementioned questioning and the shield, and everything revolving it. when he's not he's doing things like implying that you vs me looks like scum distancing and that im "sneaking my way out" of the shield crap (both conveniently supporting his gorfscum argument).

as far as you go, im giving myself the opportunity to believe my initial read may have been warped by this whole debacle. looking back, in the end it really is just a split of opinions, and i DO dig the early baiting discussion for the sake of baiting discussion about the shield. the intentions were solid, and maybe you DID just have a blonde moment with arcane lol.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Gorf and Chaco are both town. Stop arguing. This is getting tedious to read and is all pointless.
vote: rake

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I think gorf said it on the last page that Rake hasn't been normal rake with his activity and stuff so it seems suspicious and I think JeXs is running with that for now.

Scum worthy....man I dunno what to expect from Rake after last game lol.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Retracting any claims of Gorf distancing Chaco. They're not scum together. As for my initial claim I was just going off what sokr said about gorf dropping his line of questioning on Chaco when the shield event came up.

Yo gorf what do you think of Laundry, Murder and Arcane?

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Chaco loses vs Gorf in the shield discussion.

If we publicly vote on who the shield gets passed to, we're obviously gonna choose townie players. A player will be informed when they receive the shield, will they not? So what kind of vig is gonna wanna shoot our majority - agreed townread? And if we make people pass it as we see and vote fit, we can confirm it is actually getting passed by our choice confirming they received it.

The shield in scum hands really isn't a big deal because they have to be honest or they'll be held accountable.

#HBC | Gorf

Retracting any claims of Gorf distancing Chaco. They're not scum together. As for my initial claim I was just going off what sokr said about gorf dropping his line of questioning on Chaco when the shield event came up.

Yo gorf what do you think of Laundry, Murder and Arcane?
dunno can live can live

oh and lol @ the irony of kwk doing exactly what i called em scummy for

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
@ Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids
Rake, null to slight scum. Primarily on activity since he's normally got a much bigger D1 presence. Subject to change.

Wott slight town. Active and hunting.

Joker i have a town lean on as well.

Nothing really concrete yet since the game is going and I'm rereading a little to keep things fresh. Nap was way too long and just got my workout in so my thought process is a bit fuzzy with fatigue lol.

What's your read on ArcaneInferno?

Let's not get caught up too far on Cap's Shield and semantics. Let the day go on a little more and then we'll have better chances to establish our players that we can deem alright having the shield. However, from what has been already presented about it, it certainly makes no sense to destroy it and it probably can net us at least one kill if scum isn't entirely honest in the case that they get their hands on it. Pretty powerful tool.

What happens in the case that the player holding the shield is lynched? What becomes of the shield?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Hi everyone what's going on in this thread

Won't have access to a comp tonight, no regular internet, etc. Gimme a day and I'll catch up and all that. Sorry for anyone waiting on me and then seeing this and then being like "srsly"

Chaco

Never Logs In
Chaco loses vs Gorf in the shield discussion.

Explain how considering you essentially reiterate everything I've said in this post...

If we publicly vote on who the shield gets passed to, we're obviously gonna choose townie players. A player will be informed when they receive the shield, will they not?

This is exactly what I've said.

So what kind of vig is gonna wanna shoot our majority - agreed townread?

Where does this even come in? No one said anything about vigging a townread, lol.

And if we make people pass it as we see and vote fit, we can confirm it is actually getting passed by our choice confirming they received it.

Also, what I said.

The shield in scum hands really isn't a big deal because they have to be honest or they'll be held accountable.
Last part is also what I said, and I do believe you disagreed with me to begin with. Gonna go back and check on that.

THIS IS LITERALLY VERBATIM WHAT I SAID. LOL.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Unvote

KWK is skimming at best. His latest statements on shield completely oppose his prior thoughts.

Also, he claims a vig would shoot a town read. Had he read he'd see that Gorf and I were talking about, if it were ANONYMOUS only. He was saying scum wouldn't benefit from BP, I was saying only if there were a vig would they, or SK perhaps.

NOW, @ Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids , I've stumbled across this a time or two with you now. Either your hydra heads are not agreeing at all, or you're about wishy washy as hell.

Vote: Kreative Whiz Kids

Chaco

Never Logs In
And I won't accept hydra heads not agreeing, because that's what you're in a hydra for...to play together.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also, I responded in bold in the quote of my first post in this spree.

Top Bottom