• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
It's not a bad idea, JeXs. That's not the point. The point is that is gives scum an idea where the shield is going, rather than letting me have an actual good chance at getting a block with the shield. And that's the goal. I don't know who to trust exactly in this game, Rake and I are both protected. We've been passing it back and forth already, and we do it at a good interval, so it gets scum off of our backs rather than just mine alone.

But no hate on the idea, you just gotta realize we got scum around and sharing where our extra "doc" goes to next can allow them to compensate and go around it. The point is to be two steps ahead of scum with that, the only reason I accepted the shield is to do this. I'm bulletproof already; It's my passive. I'm Spidey btw. It's not really a BP per say, but it's a hide ability lol. Webslangin y'know. My ability was a one shot, but I got powered up and felt invigorated and got two more shots out of it. Why my action is so weak and limited itself, the hide ability.

So, yeah HEY SCUM: Good luck going around my Capt America **** kill block!!

P.S. ****s with meh;

With love,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Nope nope nope.

Rake when did you start tracking Gorf?

When do you receive the ability to be able to start using it? If you used your ability on us right now could you immediately start tracking someone?

Did you see gorf bus drive 2 people or just carry out the kill?

Did you forget we saw you on JeXs d1?
Earlier yesterday.

I thought it was D2 because it was after bsl died iirc and i keep forgetting there isn't nightphase. If it was d1 then thats my b , i had it whenever ryu powered me up is when i used the extra shot, i coulda sworn a day passed between that point but if it didnt then i just messed up the days.

I get it about 24 hours after i target the dude but it took a bit longer with you, maybe because i was using it twice despite being powered up or marshy not being around idk.

No, like i said, i targetted gorf, when the kill happened I saw a result of "Chaco killed jexs", , i never saw gorf do whatever bus driving involves beyond that. Once i saw gorf claim bus driver i knew he must've bus drove himself and jexs so, i asked the mod about it and it turns out there was a mod error, I'm assuming what happened is gorf drove himself and chaco later in the day and marshy incorrectly assigned chaco the kill even though i was tracking gorf

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

was wondering when it was gonna kick in. LETS DO THIIIIIIIIS

oh but yeah back to what i was saying, the thing with joker's ability is that rake and chaco were considered fairly pro-town slots, limiting their votes to just one vote still hurts town and hinders it from attaining information. but why choose rake and chaco? or use it at all for that matter?
this a million times

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

occam's razor says scum used their own abilities on rake to keep rake from being under suspicion, and his claim isn't adding up atm. there was no good reason for scum to target rake like...at all, lol. considering how he was being 'raketarded' and claimed KWK wasn't the real tracker at first, along with gorf's defense of 'rake being raketarded,' i'm pretty sure rake is the other scum.

i'm thinking we need a mass claim though before we discuss anything first.
i never claimed this though. Why do you think I stopped screaming for kantrip in my last post whilst silenced holy ****e. Yes i still wanted to lynch him cause i still felt like he was the best move that day despite eventually knowing he wasn't ling about his role at least.

Or you know they silenced me because despite being "raketarded " im usually pretty 100% on scum reads once a couple flips have gone through ? I could list off numerous solo and games with orbo where scum butt rushed us cause the ywere scarred as they should be lol

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Yeah, he's lying. He's roleblocker. Joker/Rake scum team makes more sense imho now than ever. Kill Rake today, on a rake scum flip which is near 100% , lynch Joker tomorrow.

That's a wrap. He was very tenative about telling me information in QT about his role, and saying for me not to mention it to anyone. Also, I think Joker put us together to flip shield over to him to "spread WIFOM" actually so that scum can know where the shield is at so they can avoid hitting it in kills.

He's scum 100%.
I wasn't even here -_-, are you kidding me

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

ok so i dont remember the order ? Im not sure how you think im scummy for making a mix up on the order of doing things, I mean yeah i know it looks bad but cmon lol. I suppose i coulda checked my pm's but this games been so long i think im entitled to mix up when things happened

Kantrip

Kantplay
On top of everything I just realized his claimed results already make no sense.

Vote: Rake

We cast out Gheb instead, Rake is getting lynched either way.

Everyone vote to Cast Out Gheb. His ability is anti-town. If we are letting him stick around, he is not to use his ability either way. This ensures there are no surprises if he is scum.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
On top of everything I just realized his claimed results already make no sense.

We cast out Gheb instead, Rake is getting lynched either way.

Everyone vote to Cast Out Gheb. His ability is anti-town. If we are letting him stick around, he is not to use his ability either way. This ensures there are no surprises if he is scum.
**** tabs

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I have class tomorrow so i won't post until at least the afternoon.

if i'm lynched before then, here's some reads to go off of.

4. #HBC | Laundry - town
5. Chaco - slight town read, not very strong. 100% town if gorf happens to be scum
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) - town. highest town read atm
10. JeXs - townish

12. #HBC | Rake. - townish
13. #HBC | Joker - towny i guess

1. #HBC | Gorf - slight scum read, not very strong. 100% town if chaco happens to be scum

7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) - highest scum pick atm
14. #HBC | Red Ryu - slight scum lean

3. thethirdkoopa Beat! - null
6. Arcane Inferno (Gheb_01/#HBC | Frozeηflame) Gheb_01 - null

8. #HBC | BarDeezy - null
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) - null

15. #HBC | Scary - null

peace homies
one mate in each pool anyone?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
My ability is in no way anti-town. But since I may not have to use it anymore it won't matter whether you cast me out or not. Better to cast somebody out who has an actual chance of being the mafia roleblocker imo.

:059:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
For those questioning why I would use my power at all? Because, really, I had to. I'm not forced to use or anything, but I basically am forced to use it. I knew I was going to have to claim eventually. What was I gonna claim? "Well guys, I have this power that does this thing you've never seen, because I've never used it. There's no proof of my role, but it's totally true, plz dun lynch me."? **** no, if there was no proof my role existed, you ****ers would assume I was the roleblocker and insta lynch me.

So yeah, I ****in used it. And I tried to use it as pro-town as I could.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Rake, why the hell would you read the ways you've been called out to full claim, and then **** it up so badly? You can't be coming in here and changing the info you're claiming over and over like "oh my bad guys, I wasn't taking it seriously".

BarDulL

Town Vampire
your logic is whack because if we asked you to prove your abiliity you could have easily proved it right then and there. there was no point in combining rake and chaco together from a town sided perspective unless you were being joketarded. not trying to be condescending but those are the facts jack

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i think rake massively screwed up his claim, but that aside, i'm looking at:

joker/scary/mb

as the final goons.

the one thing i still don't get though is why rake claims that his presumed tracking showed chaco visiting jexs. under normal circumstances, the bus driver would have forced rake to visit chaco, and chaco should not have shown up as visiting anyone at all.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
and when i say massively screwed up i mean we should definitely body him, especially since he's not delving further into his claim. i just don't like the timing of his claim and how he was late to claim tracking on gorf...and i'm compelled to trust that KWK knows what he is talking about.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Rake needs to go. A bus on me would not show me killing JeXs at all. It would take actions directed at me and redirect them to the other player of Gorf's choice. In this case it was himself. So me visiting JeXs is a lie. It's a failed bus gambit. BarDull is right. Let's kill Rake, and cast out Gheb.

Chaco

Never Logs In
@ BarDulL BarDulL Agree?

Vote for emphasis lol...

Also, JOKER, re-read what I said about me and Rake passing shield. IT. WAS. A. LIE. Just to spread WIFOM I wanted to see if scum could actually follow my shield actions by not publicly posting them here and letting Rake in subtly. So, yes, he did.

He needs to go now.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i'm fine with casting out gheb and having rake walk the plank

(because i couldn't find a good superman one QQ)

i still want to hear full claims from MB and scary though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also, Rake HAS to be the RB. PoE, also explains why Gorf was pushing him on the grounds of saying he'd stay RB'd all game.

There's no way at all it could show me performing the kill because that's not how a Bus Driver worked. Even if they modified it for this game, Gorf would'nt have gotten the shield. It still would have gone to me if it showed me performing the kill. So we know Ryu passed it to me and I didn't get it, therefore, Rake is lying 100%.

Die scum die.

Casted out Gheb, done voted.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Very likely Scary is scum also, Rake protected him to me in our QT saying he couldn't see scum Scary QTing him and asking him for his reads after he was silenced on D2. So he's a very likely option. I still just don't like joker though, putting me and Rake together makes no sense, unless like I said...(but it's only a theory) he wanted to get info out of me about what I was doing and how I was moving the shield. He slightly suggested how I move it, but wasn't forward about it. Him showing reservation about it definitely shows him as scum, because he didn't want me to suspect him. but I did from the get go after JeXs got RB'd and Rake couldn't produce a power from him because he didn't know what JeXs had as a power. He just said he was "clear" because of him not getting a power from him.

Yeah, Rake be dead toDay, yo. Next day, plz and thx.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
@ BarDulL BarDulL Agree?

Vote for emphasis lol...

Also, JOKER, re-read what I said about me and Rake passing shield. IT. WAS. A. LIE. Just to spread WIFOM I wanted to see if scum could actually follow my shield actions by not publicly posting them here and letting Rake in subtly. So, yes, he did.

He needs to go now.
whether or not it was a lie is irrelevant. You still told everyone that's what you were doing, so it makes perfect sense that Gorf would read that, and start driving you so he could get the shield from you.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
regarding the shield transfer situation, i'm actually operating under the impression that gorf chose to bus drive himself and chaco when chaco asked red ruy to give him back the shield.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
it's also the only explanation that makes sense if we are to assume that rake is scum, because otherwise gorf would not have busdriven at all assuming rake is his mate.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
regarding the shield transfer situation, i'm actually operating under the impression that gorf chose to bus drive himself and chaco when chaco asked red ruy to give him back the shield.
At which point rake tracking him would have seen the bus drive targets

And Rake won't tell me the wording of his track results

Tracking Gorf would work thusly:

Pre-busdrive Rake would be on Gorf as he allegedly submitted the kill as well as when he bus drove. Rake would have seen him at JeXs, Gorf, and Chaco.

Post-busdrive Rake would end up tracking Chaco instead of Gorf. He would not see anyone visit JeXs and would certainly not get the result he claimed.

He tried to lie about being a backup to have a reason to justify bussing gorf.

Guys cast out gheb

Kantrip

Kantplay
My ability is in no way anti-town. But since I may not have to use it anymore it won't matter whether you cast me out or not. Better to cast somebody out who has an actual chance of being the mafia roleblocker imo.

:059:
Casting you out is because if you're scum your ability can and will **** us over in any potential endgame scenario. It's a safety net because no one else has a power that could end the game a Day early if they're scum.

Rake is almost assuredly the roleblocker and we are lynching him. Your ability needs to stop existing or we can't keep you around.

Top Bottom