• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
gonna be honest sokr and i werent very coordinated

wanted to let him do all the playing but he was falling behind and lacked confidence of what to say so i jumped in and it turned out our stances didnt line up and it was a mess all around

gonna say we really werent scummy though and our lynch is literally cuz the game is stagnating (i guarantee scum are just lurking right now and letting this **** go down)

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
the lack of a push in any direction other than ours is a dead giveaway that were gonna flip town

scum doesnt even need to push us cuz our play has been bad and townies pushed cases that they can either just let happen or jump onto

would anyone be down to swing to murder? they need to get in here or die.

also scary. he is the biggest inactive in this game and i cant recall his play having any substance

our role has been confirmed to be true (gorf and rake confirmed our targets), unless you think bsl was our scummate who watched, laundry, us, and jexs and then saw gorf go to laundry and still LIED about it when he claimed. that makes no sense. we are what we claimed and our role can be useful again if we find the roleblocker. i think its murder

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
the lack of a push in any direction other than ours is a dead giveaway that were gonna flip town

scum doesnt even need to push us cuz our play has been bad and townies pushed cases that they can either just let happen or jump onto

would anyone be down to swing to murder? they need to get in here or die.

also scary. he is the biggest inactive in this game and i cant recall his play having any substance

our role has been confirmed to be true (gorf and rake confirmed our targets), unless you think bsl was our scummate who watched, laundry, us, and jexs and then saw gorf go to laundry and still LIED about it when he claimed. that makes no sense. we are what we claimed and our role can be useful again if we find the roleblocker. i think its murder

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
oh rake still has one more post right?

hey rake i know you like to flaunt your ability to read me

use your heart man, look into my eyes and gaze upon my soul

you know im town

join us

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Hi, this is Raz on airport wifi.

Going to be getting to Ryker's late tonight. You will get content from us, but not tonight, as I don't get there until 2 am.

Tomorrow we will do a big posterino. It's been a very busy weekend for both of us.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
laundry has been prodded

a beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!

Kreative Whiz Kids
(5): Rake, Gorf, Chaco, Joker, Beat!
Gorf (4): Murderbush, Laundry, JeXs, Gheb
Murderbush (1): KWK

Not Voting (3): Scary, Bardull, Red Ryu

Deadline is 9/6 11:59:59 PM. With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Seems pretty random tbh. I'd also think we're dealing with 4 mafiosi, not 3.

:059:
if theres 4 then you could easily add one more person into that team. its not an exclusive unit

look at the kills that have happened so far (and **** everyone who thinks it's a PGO or a vig)

Ranmaru
WATT

2 slots that do 2 things pretty well:

1. make it apparent they are town
2. post a lot and generate content

and then scum used a post limiting ability on another heavy poster in rake?

its pretty clear scum is trying to let the game stagnate by using their resources to staunch the flow of content. most or all of the remaining scum members are likely lurking in the background

and you can look at the gorf push that briefly occurred without reasoning or even the appearance of the supporters actually wanting the lynch to go through. if murder actually thinks my slot is town and gorf's is scum, they're doing a piss poor job of showing it. nice timing of raz to post right after i made note of it though

seriously town needs to not sit around

everyone vote to give the shield to chaco and start posting about stuff

hold the slots doing nothing accountable. scary, laundry, and murder should all be getting pressured.

murder has been advocating things (like publicly voting on the shield) and then doing nothing about it. no follow-up, no initiative to carry out their suggestion. it's just like their gorf push. they are all bark and no bite this game, and it's not the murder ive seen. i've seen uncooperative murder and cooperative murder, but im not used to sit-on-their-***-and-talk murder

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
i will support gorf getting lynched also if no one wants to swing a brand new wagon

i at least wouldnt mind pressuring him into claiming

wish it couldve happened before i had to out that i tracked him doing stuff

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
oh I forgot about Beat!

gonna be honest i have no thoughts on this slot but they've been posting and sokr seems to like them

if there's scum on our wagon it's probably gorf with a splash of maybe beat or joker

sucks when i like the players on my own lynch more than i like the players on a different one

scum probs supporting elsewhere to get town points when i flip town for not being on the mislynch but tbh people should want us lynched cuz we've been lynchworthy

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
You mean you'd support a lynch that isn't your own? That's shocking, indeed.
joker quit tunneling and spinning everything im saying right now to be scummy.

yes id support a lynch other than my own because we're a ****ing tracker with the freedom to move our target. not sure what the standard for roles is this game but that seems pretty damn powerful. we may be towns only investigative

and i think gorf is the scummiest player on my wagon too, so theres that

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
tbh scary is more of a nullread that needs to die from inactivity and may very well not be scum

but that leaves room for gorf/laundry/someone else

im actually flabbergasted ruy is still alive with his play

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
gonna say we really werent scummy though and our lynch is literally cuz the game is stagnating (i guarantee scum are just lurking right now and letting this **** go down)
This is salt.

"Man, you guys shouldn't even be lynching me. You're all just reading me wrong."

sucks when i like the players on my own lynch more than i like the players on a different one

scum probs supporting elsewhere to get town points when i flip town for not being on the mislynch but tbh people should want us lynched cuz we've been lynchworthy
This is trying to placate the town.

"You guys are actually doing the right thing. You're all so good at this game, and it's unfortunate that things had to turn out this way."

also consider this my solemn promise to actually get invested in this game, stop skimming, and help sokr hammer out some reads that have better reasoning than the stuff he's been saying (no offense man)

@Chaco
@ #HBC | Joker #HBC | Joker
@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~
@#HBC | Gorf
@ JeXs JeXs

Join us?

Vote: Murderbush
i will support gorf getting lynched also if no one wants to swing a brand new wagon

i at least wouldnt mind pressuring him into claiming

wish it couldve happened before i had to out that i tracked him doing stuff
This is desperation.

"Can we please lynch somebody else? Anyone, really."

JeXs

Smash Champion
This is salt.

"Man, you guys shouldn't even be lynching me. You're all just reading me wrong."

This is trying to placate the town.

"You guys are actually doing the right thing. You're all so good at this game, and it's unfortunate that things had to turn out this way."

This is desperation.

"Can we please lynch somebody else? Anyone, really."
What's the point of this post?

Beat!

Smash Master
Def okay with waiting for laundry and mb to post before we lynch. We have time.

KWK, Gorf has only one less vote than you. How exactly is that not a "push in another direction"?

JeXs

Smash Champion
If you had just stopped at the par

To illustrate that KWK is still scummy, and that nobody should be seeing this big string of desperate posts as a reason to swing somewhere else.
So if you're a member of the town you should just let yourself get lynched. Good to know.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
wow, dumb "saved draft" being on front of post.

supposed to say "if you had stopped at the part where you were just salty, I'd be more inclined to believe you were genuine"

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
hope those goggles arent hurting your face joker, theyre on pretty tight

pls look back at these thoughts after im gone if i do get lynched. its clear they mean nothing to you right now but im pretty serious

ruy for sure needs to die
if murder is town and they lay out solid reasoning on gorf, they could very well be correct on that read. otherwise, they need to die
laundry needs to get back into the game or die
jexs needs to post more original content to give the game a breath of life, his stuff is good
gheb should post more too, i actually like him this game and that never happens

im not salty, i honestly believe our play was terrible but doesn't show scum intent
im not trying to placate the town, i honestly belive chaco, joker, beat, and rake are townier than murder and laundry
im not willing to go any lynch than my own, but i am willing to settle for gorf over my own lynch for sure

JeXs

Smash Champion
I don't know man! It might be because they've been under constant pressure the entire game which caused their act of desperation! Nah, probably not.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
oh nvm i see what youre saying

who is really actively campaigning to get gorf lynched instead of me?

votes sitting on the slot does not mean hes anywhere near the realm of being toDay's lynch. there is not enough support to hammer it out and anyone voting him is kinda just sitting on that vote and not doing anything with it

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
hope those goggles arent hurting your face joker, theyre on pretty tight

pls look back at these thoughts after im gone if i do get lynched. its clear they mean nothing to you right now but im pretty serious

ruy for sure needs to die
if murder is town and they lay out solid reasoning on gorf, they could very well be correct on that read. otherwise, they need to die
laundry needs to get back into the game or die
jexs needs to post more original content to give the game a breath of life, his stuff is good
gheb should post more too, i actually like him this game and that never happens

im not salty, i honestly believe our play was terrible but doesn't show scum intent
im not trying to placate the town, i honestly belive chaco, joker, beat, and rake are townier than murder and laundry
im not willing to go any lynch than my own, but i am willing to settle for gorf over my own lynch for sure
Do you have a case for gorf, murder, scary, or laundry?

I'd love to hear more about them, but so far all you've presented is "they are inactive"

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I don't know man! It might be because they've been under constant pressure the entire game which caused their act of desperation! Nah, probably not.
this is true for sokr actually. he's been flustered and hesitant to post both because he feels everything he says is instantly scrutinized and called scummy and he doesn't want to let me down. he wouldve done much better as a solo slot

and up until now ive been hardcore skimming and not giving the game proper attention, though the pressure hasnt bothered me much

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Do you have a case for gorf, murder, scary, or laundry?

I'd love to hear more about them, but so far all you've presented is "they are inactive"
read my ****ing posts you ***hole

im not gnona talk to you if youre gonna tunnel hard and throw these abrasive **** comments at me like youve been doing. this "desperate string of posts" as you call it actually has content in it.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
MURDER
  • all bark, no bite. advocating things (public shield votes, gorf lynch, KWK town) without showing any initiative to push them.
  • said they wanted the shield but made no active effort to obtain it. looked half-***ed and I don't believe for a second they actually cared whether or not they got it. public votes mean they know who is bulletproof at any point in time, and they're not worried about dying because they're scum
  • their argument with gorf over the shield was pointless. showed they had time to post though, so wasting it on talking shield mechanics was dumb. on that note though, if anything of this sort ties into their reasoning for gorfscum, it is bull****.
  • have been coined saying my slot is town but has done nothing about the fact that we're about to be mislynched. Even at times when they've been here (both slots were in thread a lot around when I claimed but had no presence in the thread). this active lurking and wasting thread time not giving good content is bad. they made one big reads post and thats about all i can remember of them playing the game. and again, they gave the reads and then did nothing with them
  • the gorf push itself also falls into the scummy category. if you can call it a push. along the same lines. they havent even shared reasoning yet.

Top Bottom