• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Casting you out is because if you're scum your ability can and will **** us over in any potential endgame scenario. It's a safety net because no one else has a power that could end the game a Day early if they're scum.

Rake is almost assuredly the roleblocker and we are lynching him. Your ability needs to stop existing or we can't keep you around.
Cast out gheb

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Totally claimed two pages ago.

Hella mad that I hit two of the scum team (as long as Rake flips scum) with my ability and I couldn't pick up on it until much later.

Request Votecount
I want this hammer.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol hungry for hammer, Scary. Post with a good graphic plz! Preferably Whack-A-Mole related.

Also, Joker, by what you said, he could've just targeted me anyways since it was public knowledge that I had shield... BarDull is right though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
It was my fault for publicly asking for it back, but I intended for it to be passed back post kill like I had said in the post where I full claimed.

I don't think Ryu saw that, and it's not his fault it's mine. Of course I didn't think of the presence of a bus driver.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Duuuude I totally see through Rake's bull**** now. He was gonna tell me he was rogue and copied people's powers and got abilities. The tracking was a gambit, and he was gonna use another scum mate with another gambit and use them to say that he was mod confirmed cleared as town by taking my ability. That sneaky Raketarded *******.

He dies, le now.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
No powers may be activated and some may be damaged or unable to be used for the next 72 hours (9/17 1 PM EST)! The cast out ability is no longer in play!

Red Ryu takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Chaco takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Joker (1): Rake
Gheb (1): Murderbush
Rake (4): Chaco, KWK, Bardull, Joker

Not Voting (4): Scary, Beat!, Red Ryu, Gheb

Deadline is 9/18 11:59:59 PM EST. With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK > Red Ryu
4. adumbrodeus => Murderbush > Ruy > Gorf > KWK
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush > Joker > Rake
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK > adumbrodeus > Rake > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Gorf
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush > Gorf > adumbrodeus > murderbush > Gargaglione > Rake
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Scary > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf > Gorf > Gheb
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush > Gorf > Joker > adumbrodeus > Murderbush > Joker > Bardull > Murderbush
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK > beat! > Joker
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary > Gorf
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
shouldn't we at least wait until Rake is flipped, and we know he's the roleblocker?
Guess it's a non-issue now.

I wonder if all of these one-shot scum powers we're seeing are a scum player's role (JoaT or inventor or something) or if they're a pool of shared one-shot scum powers that they can use one of a Day. I'm thinking the latter actually. Daily factional kill and a pool of factional one-shots on top of all having regular roles makes sense considering the lack of safe-claims and how many roles are verifiable while these powers remain unaccounted for.

Anyways, now that we can't cast out Gheb (wonder if the power was used to stop just that) I don't know how comfortable I'll be letting him live anywhere near endgame with his role. I think him being scum is a real possibility and after Rake's lynch I'd love to see him go. This is assuming Rake flips roleblocker, as if he doesn't then the fourth and (hopefully) final mafioso would need to be the roleblocker.

@#HBC | Ryker
@Raziek
@mUrDErBUSh

Claim please.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I really don't see why you're so paranoid about my role. I'm not using it anymore and we're like light years away from a lylo situation.

:059:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
@ #HBC | Joker #HBC | Joker

When you use your ability are you able to use it and then undo it right after? Did you purposely and conscientiously separate Rake and Chaco again?
I can't remove it, it lasts the rest of the day phase I use it on. That's why I used it yesterday, and didn't wait until I was forced to claim to use it, like Bardull seems to think would be a good idea. Didn't know when I'd be forced to claim, and didn't want to **** with voting power in the late game.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I can move it as much as I want during the day, but each time I move it, it uses another one of my charges. I'm still sitting on 4 charges. If I move it, it would be removed from whoever I used it on initially, but then it'd just be somewhere else.

Chaco

Never Logs In
That power is wonky..

Anyways, Rake is avoiding here like the plague. Don't think we're gonna get anything else out of him. We need two more votes to get him. Don't know why Scary wants hammer exactly, but generally speaking anyone wanting hammer really doesn't need it... I fear for lynch mechanics lol.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Vote: Rake

I just wanted it for the sake of wanting it especially with what I said about me opening QTs with both Gorf and Rake and not suspecting them until late which is bad on me. Wanted to drive the stake in lol. Let's get this thing pushed through.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
slightly butt hurt about my ability being canceled :(

but uh yeah i received a message from the mod that chaco is confirmed town to me. i asked the mod if he could verify the authenticity of the message in case of bs courier but they didn't message back lel. so yeah i'll just assume no supreme bull**** is going down regarding the message and be on my merry way.

regarding the wifom surrounding the ability canceling bull ****, i say just ignore and plow rake regardless. slightly worried that gheb's abilities stay retained though and somehow beat's didn't unless i've forgotten something about beat's ability

Beat!

Smash Master
Hello, I'm back now. Reading up.

[quote="#HBC | BarDeeZy, post: 17579765, member: 102348"slightly worried that gheb's abilities stay retained though and somehow beat's didn't unless i've forgotten something about beat's ability[/quote]

Yeah, you forgot that my ability only lasts for two Days so the beam on Ruy had already ended.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Joker (1): Rake
Gheb (1): Murderbush
Rake (6): Chaco, KWK, Bardull, Joker, Scary, Beat!

Not Voting (2): Red Ryu, Gheb

Deadline is 9/18 11:59:59 PM EST. With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

"A new journey to be started.
A new promise to be fulfilled. A new page to be written. Go forth unto this waiting world with pen in hand, all you young scribes,
the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, be young.
For youth is your greatest weapon, your greatest tool.
Use it wisely!"
Rake, Wonder Woman, Mafia Gladiator Roleblocker, has been lynched!

D5 begins! All locked powers have been reset as has the votecount!

No powers may be activated and some may be damaged or unable to be used for the next 72 hours (9/17 1 PM EST)!

Red Ryu takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Chaco takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK > Red Ryu > Rake
4. adumbrodeus => Murderbush > Ruy > Gorf > KWK
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush > Joker > Rake
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK > adumbrodeus > Rake > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Gorf
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush > Gorf > adumbrodeus > murderbush > Gargaglione > Rake
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Scary > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf > Gorf > Gheb
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush > Gorf > Joker > adumbrodeus > Murderbush > Joker > Bardull > Murderbush
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK > beat! > Joker
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary > Gorf
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL > Rake[/collapse]

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hmm, yeah gonna reread with that flip in mind.

Didn't think Rake was scum but the catch of actions seems to be legit at this point.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
At this point I can only see Joker or Murder as likely scum. Very minor chance KWK is scum but everybody else is out of the question for me.

Chaco

Never Logs In
slightly butt hurt about my ability being canceled :(

but uh yeah i received a message from the mod that chaco is confirmed town to me. i asked the mod if he could verify the authenticity of the message in case of bs courier but they didn't message back lel. so yeah i'll just assume no supreme bull**** is going down regarding the message and be on my merry way.

regarding the wifom surrounding the ability canceling bull ****, i say just ignore and plow rake regardless. slightly worried that gheb's abilities stay retained though and somehow beat's didn't unless i've forgotten something about beat's ability
I sent it waaay before that ability got activated so they were obligated to send it for me. :) I sent it to you just to use the ability, already confirmed to everyone so I was like welp why not burn my last use!

Chaco

Never Logs In
At this point I can only see Joker or Murder as likely scum. Very minor chance KWK is scum but everybody else is out of the question for me.

No he's not. Rake was saying that he got the track ability from KWK and that he "stole his power" D2 and tracked Gorf. I'd say from how Rake addressed things about KWK in our quicktopic that there's no chance at all that KWK is scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Kwk gheb chaco can't be aligned with the mafia...there's no way in all bloody hell that Gheb would have totally screwed over his team like that and allow Rake to screw up the bus that badly. We can body him if necessary before lylo but I'm not worried about him yet. Scary/MB are my other choices...beat and red ruy aren't high priority either.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i'm aware, but i'm looking at the bigger picture; the slot has hardly substantiated itself and lacks credibility...and i mean good gog just look at the content it exhibits. i'm not trying to bash on the slot but srsly.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ryu is good. It's betweeners JOKER, Ghebasaurus, and MurderBigBushes

Top Bottom