• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Nope nope nope.

Rake when did you start tracking Gorf?

When do you receive the ability to be able to start using it? If you used your ability on us right now could you immediately start tracking someone?

Did you see gorf bus drive 2 people or just carry out the kill?

Did you forget we saw you on JeXs d1?

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy

Event: Town Council
In addition to the lynch this Day, you may privately vote who gets to be Cast Out by pming me. [Ex: Cast Out: X]. Once a majority is reached on the targeted slot, that player will lose the ability to use any power(s). This does not apply to factional powers.

Once you cast your vote, it can be moved around as often as you want. You may not vote yourself. Alternatively, you can choose to cast out no one. If this is the majority vote, then no one will lose their powers. Failure to vote will count as a vote to cast out noone.

Deadline is September 18, 2014 11:59:59 PM EST (same as the lynch deadline)

Note: Unlike the previous events, the casting out is determined by majority not plurality

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Chaco and Rake are no longer one!

Red Ryu takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Chaco takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Joker (2): Bardull, Rake
Gheb (1): Murderbush

Not Voting (7): Scary, Gorf, Beat!, Chaco, Red Ryu, Joker, Gheb

Deadline is 9/18 11:59:59 PM EST. With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK > Red Ryu
4. adumbrodeus => Murderbush > Ruy > Gorf > KWK
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK > adumbrodeus > Rake > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Gorf
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush > Gorf > adumbrodeus > murderbush > Gawgoline
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Scary > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf > Gorf > Gheb
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush > Gorf > Joker > adumbrodeus > Murderbush > Joker > Bardull > Murderbush
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK > beat! > Joker
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary > Gorf
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
was wondering when it was gonna kick in. LETS DO THIIIIIIIIS

oh but yeah back to what i was saying, the thing with joker's ability is that rake and chaco were considered fairly pro-town slots, limiting their votes to just one vote still hurts town and hinders it from attaining information. but why choose rake and chaco? or use it at all for that matter?

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
His reasoning does kinda make a bit of sense.

With 2 scummers flipped who aren't the roleblocker, I'm really invested in finding the roleblocker and letting us use our track again.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
occam's razor says scum used their own abilities on rake to keep rake from being under suspicion, and his claim isn't adding up atm. there was no good reason for scum to target rake like...at all, lol. considering how he was being 'raketarded' and claimed KWK wasn't the real tracker at first, along with gorf's defense of 'rake being raketarded,' i'm pretty sure rake is the other scum.

i'm thinking we need a mass claim though before we discuss anything first.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I'm down to massclaim, we're only missing a couple at this point and anything we can confirm gets us closer to narrowing down who could've used the scummier abilities we have on the table.

Everyone should use their event vote to Cast Out Rake though.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
btw if it isn't obvious, i'm superman, man of steel, macdaddy of the justice league, and i called this council meeting into session to **** someone outta hear

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i only get one use of my ability, which is to essentially have a council meeting and remove someone's powers (but not factional powers like night kills). i waited until today once a ton of claims were out since at this point a mass claim is pretty much inevitable and the right way to go from here.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't see why we'd massclaim. We don't need Bardull's claim. We need the claims of Scary and Murderbush only.

:059:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
oh yeah, forgot to mention this, but scary opened a private conversation with me. don't know what the implications are if there are any, but yea

Chaco

Never Logs In
There's not really much point to me claiming, it's not going to save me. My role is anti-town as ****, and nobody is going to consider for even a second that town players are given anti-town roles in all PR games all the time.

I'm Jean Gray, Town Matchmaker. I choose 2 targets, and they're forced to share a vote, but they get a QT with each other. I've only targeted Rake and Chaco with it. I chose them because it was early enough in the game that the shared vote wouldn't hurt that much, and I wanted to give them a chance to discuss things away from the thread.

Hoped to never have to claim it, but I don't really give a **** anymore. If you guys really want me to I can hit slots you don't like to limit their voting power, or give people QTs so u can discuss PR ****. I only have 5 charges, 1 of which I've used. It lasts 1 day, and it moves if I use it again. Currently nobody is being affected by it.
ATTN: EVERYONE: This is a lie. Rake told me in our QT that D1 he was QTd by Joker. Joker is lying right here, or Rake tried to fabricate the connection to him. I even called out when Rake said he was QT'd by Joker that he put the two of us together for town points. Now I think it's the two of them as the last scum. Kill Joker first, cast out Rake. We can live without his PR if it is true. He told me what it was, but told me not to out it in the game. But, imho, seems more useful as a scum role than town. I'll let him decide if he wants to go there, but EVERYONE CAST OUT RAKE.

Vote: Joker

End this ****. /hardbody

Chaco

Never Logs In
I was thinking he used his combined ability, I went back and read back now, I was thinking it was Joker, but Im wrong it was scary.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I will say though, after the JeXs kill I announced to rake that I had moved the shield to Ryu. So for me to get BD'd with NO OTHER IMPLICATON rather than getting the shield away from town, and KNOWING I had moved it to Ryu? C'mon now. I think rake is scum from the information loop im seeing

Chaco

Never Logs In
@ Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids I was wrong, I had to look back at that info. Unsure of Joker, but look about what I posted about the information loop that led to me getting BD'd and tell me that don't make sense.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also note that Rake was highly interested in taking my town confirm ability.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also, I don't know about this...some of the stuff he's telling me is not adding up at all. He like made it a point to tell me he was tracking gorf and that he was hopeful it paid off, then boom, all the sudden last night he's tracked Gorf to the JexS kill. But with Gorf as a dusdriver, his track would've shown it going on me. I don't see that making any sense? Do you @ Kreative Whiz Kids Kreative Whiz Kids ? also, his claim of targeting you on D2 makes sense for one RBing JeXs and then you.

Amending my vote here...

Unvote; Vote: Rake.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, he's lying. He's roleblocker. Joker/Rake scum team makes more sense imho now than ever. Kill Rake today, on a rake scum flip which is near 100% , lynch Joker tomorrow.

That's a wrap. He was very tenative about telling me information in QT about his role, and saying for me not to mention it to anyone. Also, I think Joker put us together to flip shield over to him to "spread WIFOM" actually so that scum can know where the shield is at so they can avoid hitting it in kills.

He's scum 100%.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
none of what you guys are saying makes any sense. Of course gorf BD'd Chaco, Jexs would stfu about the shield, so you guys told him that you were already passing it back and forth between Rake and you. OF COURSE Gorf BD'd you, once he knew the shield was moving. It was a guarantee that it would would eventually get passed to him.

You guys are ********.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Rake being in the QT has absolutely 0% to do with why Gorf was able to steal the shield. It's cuz you guys didn't listen to me, and you talked about the ****ing shield.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Easy claim here.
I'm Cyclops, Town Leader.

Once each day I get to "Lead" someone which allows me to open up a QT with the chosen person. I have no other abilities. Each QT can remain in use until I or the person die.

Day 1 = Gorf
Day 2 = Rake after Rake got hit by the post limiter
Day 3 = Not used
Day 4 = Bardull

Sorry I didn't hop on Gorf sooner, dude is pretty good at telling ya what you wanna hear. Towards the end of our QT I wanted to get him but he already got got.

Chaco

Never Logs In
none of what you guys are saying makes any sense. Of course gorf BD'd Chaco, Jexs would stfu about the shield, so you guys told him that you were already passing it back and forth between Rake and you. OF COURSE Gorf BD'd you, once he knew the shield was moving. It was a guarantee that it would would eventually get passed to him.

You guys are ********.
Lol that was a lie. You're so condescending for no reason.

Top Bottom