• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Beat!

Smash Master
Also, we need to start discussing how I should be using my ability from now on. If the punch ability doesn't have any other restrictions (like being 1X instead of Locked) then it's inherently stronger than mine and might eventually force us to start lynching punched slots.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i dont think theres any way the punch isnt locked. no role would be balanced if it can make multiple people take one less to lynch FOR THE ENTIRE GAME. probz locked till the punched player is lynched.

Beat!

Smash Master
i dont think theres any way the punch isnt locked. no role would be balanced if it can make multiple people take one less to lynch FOR THE ENTIRE GAME. probz locked till the punched player is lynched.
It's already doing just that. Both you and Ruy are alive and under its effect.

Still, I agree that Locked is more likely.

#HBC | Gorf

DOES ruy still take one less to lynch? cuz i know you negated it yesterDay, but does ruy take one MORE to lynch toDay rather than it just being negated? idk if thats clear n im just bein dumb or if its straight up unclear. it says one less to lynch for the rest of the game... but maybe the beam of light alleviates that?

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy

snap Gargaglione just got ROCKED! he will take one less vote from the majority to be lynched! this means with a 6 man majority he will be lynched on 5 votes and so on for the rest of the game! this modnote will accompany votecounts moving forward
ayyy so the mod ****ed up, Chaco was the one that got rocked, not Gargaglione. ive edited the post to remedy that

beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!
Chaco takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Gargaglione (3): Red Ryu, KWK, Murderbush
Beat! (2): Gheb, Chaco/Rake
Murderbush (1): Jexs
Scary (1): Bardull

Not Voting (5): Scary, Gorf, Joker, Beat!

Deadline is 9/13 11:59:59 PM EST. With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK > Red Ryu
4. adumbrodeus => Murderbush > Ruy > Gorf > KWK
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK > adumbrodeus > Rake > adumbrodeus > Beat!
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush > Gorf > adumbrodeus > murderbush > Gawgoline
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Scary
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush > Gorf > Joker > adumbrodeus > Murderbush > Joker > Bardull > Murderbush
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK > beat!
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary > Gorf
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
If we for a second assume that adum hadn't been hated (in other words, no accidental hammer), what exactly were you expecting to happen? At what point were you planning to hop off adum?
At the point where it would've become obvious that adum was legit pushing for your lynch and not just BSing around. I had already criticized him earlier and told him that I don't believe that he was being real. He would definitely have needed the pressure on him to realize that he can't just get away with pushing you for whatever reason and say "die scum die" in every other post he makes. I hold him to a higher standard than that.

Unvote Vote Gorf

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lol @ the mod error.

So Gorf was targeted and it got reflected / redirected / whatever onto Chaco? You know what to do then @ Beat! Beat!

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy

"Brag su rof elttab!"
Jexs, Zatanna, Town Awakener, has been killed!

beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!
Chaco takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Gorf (4): Red Ryu, KWK, Murderbush, Gheb
Beat! (1): Chaco/Rake
Scary (1): Bardull

Not Voting (4): Scary, Gorf, Joker, Beat!

Deadline is 9/13 11:59:59 PM EST. With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK > Red Ryu
4. adumbrodeus => Murderbush > Ruy > Gorf > KWK
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK > adumbrodeus > Rake > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Gorf
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush > Gorf > adumbrodeus > murderbush > Gawgoline
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Scary
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush > Gorf > Joker > adumbrodeus > Murderbush > Joker > Bardull > Murderbush
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK > beat!
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary > Gorf
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I have no idea what a town awakener is supposed to be?!? I hate flips that don't really reveal the actual role ...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol I didn't know I had got punched, who in the **** would punch me? Do you think there's a chance they're gonna pile on or something? Like whut?

Chaco

Never Logs In
But it only lasts a day right? Mad they can't use their kill on me, so they try to do it by other means.

*flashing scum my spidey asshole*

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also, Ryu, throw me a pass here.

What's your thoughts on BarDull?
A Beat! lynch today?
Who do you believe has the punching ability from PoE?
Think Gheb is scum like I do?

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Ninja'd, nvm then. Gorf wasn't the deflector. Unless he has two powers or something. He targeted two people earlier. If there is a third party that deflects stuff, why would they protect gorf?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
D1 I targted BSL because I knew it'd be win-win even though he hadn't yet posted by the time I chose to punch him.
I targeted Ryu on D2 at a time where I felt like there's a good chace that he might be scum. The suspicions against him have vanished almost completely by now but considering how much Ryu's game has improved since he got punched I definitely think it was worth it. The fact that he takes one less vote to get lynched doesn't actually mean anything to me.
ToDay I targeted Gorf because he's the best lynch toDay. KWK can still die but there aren't enough people for it and Beat's claim has me reconsiering that lynch. Gorf is a good lynch and he's a realistic lynch. I don't know why anybody in his right mind would target him with a deflective ability. It's very suspicious to me and I think he needs to be lynched toDay. Though we'll most likely lose this game if Bardull, Scary and Murder keep playing the way they've been doing virtually all game. I'll probably target one of them toMorrow.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Ninja'd, nvm then. Gorf wasn't the deflector. Unless he has two powers or something. He targeted two people earlier. If there is a third party that deflects stuff, why would they protect gorf?
doesn't "he targeted 2 people earlier" and "he just got hit by something that was redirected to someone else" sound like a busdriver to you?

Beat!

Smash Master
At the point where it would've become obvious that adum was legit pushing for your lynch and not just BSing around. I had already criticized him earlier and told him that I don't believe that he was being real. He would definitely have needed the pressure on him to realize that he can't just get away with pushing you for whatever reason and say "die scum die" in every other post he makes. I hold him to a higher standard than that.

Unvote Vote Gorf

If this is all true, then why were you so insistent on getting me lynched earlier toDay? I mean yeah, adum flipped town and all, but that couldn't have made THAT big a difference if you didn't care much for his push in the first place, could it?

I'm asking this because throughout most of yesterDay I was in your "can die" pool, but toDay I was immediately "promoted" to "needs to die" and I figured it had to be because of adum (and you didn't answer me when I asked), but I guess not?

lol @ the mod error.

So Gorf was targeted and it got reflected / redirected / whatever onto Chaco? You know what to do then @ Beat! Beat!

Nothing because chacos in no danger of being lynched ever ?
Actually, in a MyLo situation scum could alpha strike Chaco (or any other punched townie) without the help of a misplaced townvote so while he may not have to worry about getting lynched right now, it could become a problem in the future.

That being said, I'm not sure if spending a charge on Chaco toDay is the best course of action because I don't think (could be wrong though) that toMorrow CAN be MyLo even if we mislynch toDay, since we've already killed one maf.

But it only lasts a day right? Mad they can't use their kill on me, so they try to do it by other means.

*flashing scum my spidey ********
Pretty sure it lasts the entire game just like the previous punches.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
D1 I targted BSL because I knew it'd be win-win even though he hadn't yet posted by the time I chose to punch him.
I targeted Ryu on D2 at a time where I felt like there's a good chace that he might be scum. The suspicions against him have vanished almost completely by now but considering how much Ryu's game has improved since he got punched I definitely think it was worth it. The fact that he takes one less vote to get lynched doesn't actually mean anything to me.
ToDay I targeted Gorf because he's the best lynch toDay. KWK can still die but there aren't enough people for it and Beat's claim has me reconsiering that lynch. Gorf is a good lynch and he's a realistic lynch. I don't know why anybody in his right mind would target him with a deflective ability. It's very suspicious to me and I think he needs to be lynched toDay. Though we'll most likely lose this game if Bardull, Scary and Murder keep playing the way they've been doing virtually all game. I'll probably target one of them toMorrow.

That sucks.

But with the Gorf deflect onto Chaco I say lynch. Why would he pick Chaco to be deflected onto?

Beat!

Smash Master
Okay, hang ong.

Is this what happened?
- Gheb targeted Gorf with the punch
- Gorf (or someone else?redirected it to Chaco
- The mod messed up

Sorry for asking obvious questions but I'm not 100% sober.

Beat!

Smash Master
I'm going to bed because I'm too tired to wait for someone to confirm the above.

Lynch Gorf if above is true, but wait until I wake up if you think I should use my ability first.

#HBC | Gorf

@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary - vote somebody
@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf - vote somebody
@ #HBC | Joker #HBC | Joker - vote somebody other than KWK unless a random KWK wagon appears

You three are not worthy of the #HBC in your name if you keep it up like this!

shutcho ass up consider me in deep thought on my next pursuit.

and then schenanigans.

i claim hulk, town bus driver.

once per Day i can bus drive two people yada yada normal bus driver talk. d1 i targeted laundry and kwk strictly off the basis of rep; i honestly am never too too sure how to use bus driver roles (especially as town) so i went with that. d2 rolled around and i bus drove rake and joker cuz i had a hard town read on joker and a scum read on rake. note that all of these were done early in the Day; i can only bus drive things that happen AFTER i bus drive. toDay came around and i decided to bus drive chaco and myself, because i was hoping to deflect anything scummy from chaco onto myself. no i didnt expect to eat a punch. when i DID, i confirmed with the mod whether or not there was a mod error (cuz a puncher targeting chaco would instantly tell me the puncher is scum) and there was. i dont think gheb should live till the end of the game with that role cuz something tells me that roles indy and that simply punching isnt all it does.

also, i was given the shield. thanks... ruy?

Top Bottom