• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm pretty sure I wanted MB to answer that himself, but hey, thanks for answering for him. That's also a very liberal interpretation of what is essentially two different wordings of an identical stance. How does "Slim to none. If KWK is scum, Gorf is town" translate to him recognizing that scumKWK = townGorf "isn't the most likely outcome"? How, aside from the slightly more confident read that "obvtown" implies, is his stance that much different from mine?

You're telling me he's sticking to that even when you and adumb are the only two viable lynches?
I'm pretty sure it is an obvious answer for anyone with reasoning skills

Murder thinks I'm town and Gorf is scum, but thinks there is no way we are both scum. So on the chance that he was wrong on me and I flipped scum, Gorf would be town.

Whereas you think I am scum and Gorf is town already.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I'm pretty sure it is an obvious answer for anyone with reasoning skills

Murder thinks I'm town and Gorf is scum, but thinks there is no way we are both scum. So on the chance that he was wrong on me and I flipped scum, Gorf would be town.

Whereas you think I am scum and Gorf is town already.
Quotey quote

Beat!

Smash Master
Except MB was specifically questioning my "obvtown" stance, which I specifically stated that I only held if you were to flip scum. The fact that MB thinks you're town has no bearing whatsoever on the fact that if you are scum, his stance on Gorf is the same as mine.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Well rake can post again right?

JeXs did you have adum and Murder as TvS due to their Gorf pushes? What do you think of Gorf himself? Or I guess Garg now.

Joker entertain the possibility that I am town. Where do we go?

Gheb, thoughts on Murder?

Murder, are you still townreading Ruy? Is it cuz you picked up his crumbing to you, for his play, or both?

Beat! Same question as Joker.

Bardeezy play pleasy

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Except MB was specifically questioning my "obvtown" stance, which I specifically stated that I only held if you were to flip scum. The fact that MB thinks you're town has no bearing whatsoever on the fact that if you are scum, his stance on Gorf is the same as mine.
Okay I get you. Fair point

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vote: Garg

Kantrip where do your reads stands right now in terms of a lynch.

Beat, do you stand in me dying today or someone else?

Gheb, what's your pool looking like?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Gonna think about Murder a bit.

Don't think they are scummy right now but while legit for activity, I get why they are as active as they are, I still want to see them keep up to speed.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Gonna think about Murder a bit.

Don't think they are scummy right now but while legit for activity, I get why they are as active as they are, I still want to see them keep up to speed.
Has nothing to do with activity.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Willing to listen.
Remember how they've been saying Gorf scum the entire time? How much have they been pushing him? Barely pushed him. Would a town murder be pushing him very hard? Let's look at sleepover. See their push on Levi? They pumped out case after case when town wasn't lynching Levi. Their play here has been completely off. If they truly think Gorf is scum they would be pushing him HARD.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Remember how they've been saying Gorf scum the entire time? How much have they been pushing him? Barely pushed him. Would a town murder be pushing him very hard? Let's look at sleepover. See their push on Levi? They pumped out case after case when town wasn't lynching Levi. Their play here has been completely off. If they truly think Gorf is scum they would be pushing him HARD.
Raz is visiting Ryker in real life.

That's why I've been not looking into that detail as much. Yes they should post more bit l'm not as sure that is scum driveb.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Vote: Garg

Kantrip where do your reads stands right now in terms of a lynch.

Beat, do you stand in me dying today or someone else?

Gheb, what's your pool looking like?
I am looking at Joker Garg and Murder.
Sokr is looking at Joker Garg and you.

That's not to say those are our perceived scumteams, just a pool of players we don't like.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I think Murder's string of posts was mad legit but it's not beyond them to do that as scum. Some things have me looking at them strangely for sure but Sokr likes them and I don't have enough to sell him otherwise.

To be honest my vote belongs to another

Vote: Joker

Garg should post a bunch

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
in a certain way chaco and rake.... are now 1! They now share 1 vote between them! They can b voted individually!

beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!

Murderbush (1): Jexs
Gargaglione (1): Red Ryu
Joker (2): Chaco/Rake, KWK

Not Voting (7): Scary, Gorf, Bardull, Murderbush, Beat!, Gheb, Joker

Deadline is 9/13 11:59:59 PM EST. With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
4. adumbrodeus => Murderbush > Ruy > Gorf > KWK
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK > adumbrodeus > Rake > adumbrodeus
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush > Gorf > adumbrodeus > murderbush
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote > adumbrodeus
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush > Gorf > Joker > adumbrodeus > murderbush
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

JeXs

Smash Champion
Joker is a decent lynch but I'm not too sure about him. He's tunneling like an idiot on kwk though.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Ere'one got they "Use A PR on Rake" boner going apparently. Hell i wouldn't be surprised if i got punched toDay too, might asa well right

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I find it satisfyingly ironic that Chaco, Mr hydra-dissention hater, is being forced into a pseudo-hydra with someone who probably wants to go in a different direction than him.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

From my own count I've attracted 6 PR's this game so far, 3 public ones/ know about ones and 3 ones I won't talk about just yet. I mean sure some are soft but cmon.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I find it satisfyingly ironic that Chaco, Mr hydra-dissention hater, is being forced into a pseudo-hydra with someone who probably wants to go in a different direction than him.
I mean i will follow him somewhat because proventownie but if i disagree with him we'll just need to discuss

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Reading back up. Need to look at Adumb's wagon.

Rake needs to stop getting slammed by every power in existence.

Adum flipping town messes me up some. Did Adum claim that he was hated at any point or better yet, did he ever get a chance to claim at all? I understand "deadline" however there was still a good chunk of time available to at least get his info and stuff.

What is there from Joker aside from mega-tunneling that incriminates him.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Gods I know. And I do hate hydras, although I've only played in them a matter of a few times. Anytime I have it's been with Jungle though iirc. That was fun though, we dominated Hentai Mafia 2 as a cult. :p Reading up to see what happened nows

And yeah, whoever did this to me and Rake....sems anti-town almost..idk for sure

Chaco

Never Logs In
Reading back up. Need to look at Adumb's wagon.

Adum flipping town messes me up some. Did Adum claim that he was hated at any point or better yet, did he ever get a chance to claim at all? I understand "deadline" however there was still a good chunk of time available to at least get his info and stuff.

What is there from Joker aside from mega-tunneling that incriminates him.
I am prettty positive I saw Adumb breadcrumb hated.

But at EVERYONE what did I say about an Adum lynch? NOT TO GO FOR IT. Did anyone give any form of actual sound reasoning for VOTING HIM, or was it, like I suspected just another late game push to get something done. Entirely bull****, hated the push. Will be picking apart his wagon in a few moments.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I specifically do not like this. Apathetic posts like this mirror things like congratulating docs and things of the like. It's a behavior almost always aligned with scum.
FoS: Scary

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
What does a defender typically do?

I like/agree with Chaco's FoS on Scary.

If that thing with Chaco and Rake is a scum power, then I'm starting to see too many scum powers in here. I'm starting to wonder about a handyman or whatever they're called with a handful of one-shots.

I still don't like Joker, Kantrip's selling me a bit on Ruy so I don't dislike him as much. Not liking Scary so much either and have a slight scum lean on Garg's slot.

Sokr out.

Top Bottom