• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Poor Ryu lmao.

Either KWK is scum or somebody on his wagon is imo. Hard to decide for me. KWKs play is all sorts of underwhelming but at the same time it's way too easy to push for his lynch right now. Since it seems like his role is more or less confirmed to be true, it's a question of whether it's more likely a town role or a scum role. I'm currently leaning towards the former.

Vote Gorf

Non-voters + Beat - Ryu can die too.

:059:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Poor Ryu lmao.

Either KWK is scum or somebody on his wagon is imo. Hard to decide for me. KWKs play is all sorts of underwhelming but at the same time it's way too easy to push for his lynch right now. Since it seems like his role is more or less confirmed to be true, it's a question of whether it's more likely a town role or a scum role. I'm currently leaning towards the former.

Vote Gorf

Non-voters + Beat - Ryu can die too.

It just seems waaay to strong to be a town role, and like I said, I truly wonder if it is even his role. You tell me the likelihood of TWO people watching one person in a 16-man game.

And for his other claims, he could just throw out any three names of people who were not online during the Ranmaru kill, and say he was tracing them. If BSL publicly outed all of his info to his scum mates, there is no stopping a fake claim off the same data, albeit tweaking it, and making your role look too good to lynch. Then come up with some BS about how he has two other people helping him with his role, WELL let's see. He seems to know who they are, but they don't know who he is? C'mon now. There's holes all in this. Especially after Gorf confirms visiting his target, and THEN KWK. It's very possible BSL just had a track down on gorf as well and shared that he visited the target intended, or whoever the target was, and it showed Gorf visiting. (Idr who it was right now...haven't looked back. Laundry?) Anyways, I see too many possible patched up fixes to make this claim. All info comes from D1 practically. And after outing himself he conveniently gets roleblocked so no new info. It's VERY possible that a roleblocker does exist, but the convenience of it is just too much for me to not have the trigger pulled on KWK.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Didn't one of them claim tracker, and the other one watcher? They're very similar roles, but is there a distinction that needs to be made? I would assume a Tracker follows their target to see who they visit, while a Watcher just watches that one person, and only sees people who visit them.

I guess I'm unclear if they actually claimed the same thing or not, or how either of their roles actually functions. I'm pretty sure one of them said "watcher" and the other said "tracker", but I think they've both claimed that the way their roles function is identical to each other.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
These are some decent counter-points. At first I thought that KWK'ss role would be quite OP in the hands of scum though hence me thinking his claim makes him likely town.

Now that BSL is dead KWK shouldn't be able to come up with fake results though, right?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Lol

Looks like you can drop the self-pity for the time being. What's your take on these events surrounding you?
I don't even know anymore, the light seems way more town than the punch now that I know it is a thing, it removed the one less vote thing only for two days thing.

But the punch still hit BSL unprovoked so I don't think his mates did it.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Sorry Marshmellowmen, I forgot about that rule.

Can someone explain what happened to ryu? I don't get it.

Jexs, you'll have to explain your town read on scary cause I'm just not seeing it.

Chaco, you're forgetting the thing with rake. And with your theory, that would require bsl watching myself and laundry when gorf visited us. I'm not saying it's impossible, I just want you to think everything through thoroughly before trying to lynch us.

Beat, that means that bsl would be watching both his scummates

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
These are some decent counter-points. At first I thought that KWK'ss role would be quite OP in the hands of scum though hence me thinking his claim makes him likely town.

Now that BSL is dead KWK shouldn't be able to come up with fake results though, right?

he sure is rb'd though so unless we find the rb thatll never happen

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ah, didn't see it.

Murderbush has been ok but I would like to see some more recent thoughts from him. I wanna see how his thoughts will change since one of his bigger scum reads in Chaco is a confirmed townie. Also wanna see if he's going to continue on Gorf when he returns since that's been his primary push.

Bardull is cool as well. Solid town read I would say.

Didn't see this lol. KWK is on the rise to town lean but still remaining skeptical. I don't really have a concrete answer for ya.

Along with keeping an eye in KWK, looking at Rake. Haven't really been high on him all game and his wasting his posts is kinda bothersome. Also wondering about the recent interaction between joker and bardull wrt to joker. Gonna check that out again.
This isn't gonna fly.

Make a firm stance not half of one.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I already explained my read on scary. It was his jump from you to bsl which put bsl at L-1. If you're town and Scary is scum, why would he put his scum mate at L-1 when he could just as easily stayed on you? Especially when you were a completely valid lynch choice at the time. I don't see why scum would do that.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I already explained my read on scary. It was his jump from you to bsl which put bsl at L-1. If you're town and Scary is scum, why would he put his scum mate at L-1 when he could just as easily stayed on you? Especially when you were a completely valid lynch choice at the time. I don't see why scum would do that.
Oh ya, forgot about that. Good point. I retract my scum read on scary.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Well we don't even know if bsl could watch more than one person, he never claimed that. But that doesn't mean he couldn't.

I'm just putting out my thoughts in case there are some aspects people haven't considered.
Bsl said that he could only watch 1 target per day and it's locked. Don't know if he's lying or not though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
IMO don't delve too deep into what BSL claimed.
I'm just saying a BUG PLANTER, fits multiple tracks/watches whatever perfectly. It IS a theory though., but I think we'll get solid information out of a KWK lynch.

And the way he's reacting to the pressure on him is like he's trying not to show a reaction much. IDK, anyone else feeling that vibe. Most people get frustrated when town keeps applying the same pressure. Just a feeling.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy

"Why...that's a fantastic idea Mister Jay!"​

WATT, Harley Quinn, Town Sidekick, has been killed!

a beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!

Kreative Whiz Kids
(5): Rake, Gorf, Chaco, Joker, Beat!
Gorf (4): Murderbush, Laundry, JeXs, Gheb
Rake (1): KWK

Not Voting (3): Scary, Bardull, Red Ryu

Deadline is 9/6 11:59:59 PM. With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush > Ruy
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

#HBC | Gorf

i guess that ALSO means bad guys could be town.

and for the record if ran's flavor was a villain well screw you i dont know who nr trippy face trenchcoat is

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Not sure what you're talking about Ryu. We had two kills yesterDay and I'm sure one of them was the factional kill of the mafia. Dunno about the other kill but I don't see how a Vig is out of the window at all.

Chaco

Never Logs In
i guess that ALSO means bad guys could be town.

and for the record if ran's flavor was a villain well screw you i dont know who nr trippy face trenchcoat is
Roarshach, he wasn't a villain. You NEED to watch the movie with Rorshach, it's ****in good.

And mother****, there goes the idea of shield voting Wot. Back on me I guess.

but now that he's dead, I'm not afraid to reveal this. When I targetted people with my town confirmation, I targeted people who were pushing me to see if they would continue or not after I was confirmed to them. D1 it was Ran, and D2 was MB. However, WATT was on MB, and my confirmation was sent to him. That's why we were having the discussions, we were and why he wanted BP. It would've been solid as ****. We needed to vote him sooner...but oh well...

Ryu and Gheb have both been active during his death. Noted. BUT, we'll see who else I can see online.

Chaco

Never Logs In
EBWOP: Oops and Gorf.

now to cross reference the last lists...

#HBC | Gorf

Not sure what you're talking about Ryu. We had two kills yesterDay and I'm sure one of them was the factional kill of the mafia. Dunno about the other kill but I don't see how a Vig is out of the window at all.

uhh... no we didnt yesterDay? ran and who else?

#HBC | Gorf

also chaco if youre gonna try n deduce the nk by who was in thread youll need to include every person whos posted from the nk to the mod's last post here. kwk claimed he got his rb immediately, and no scum would have any reason to rb em prior. so that has more merit to scrutinize.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

It was just Ran.

If they were mafia kills, Ran's death is really bizarre.

Chaco

Never Logs In
also chaco if youre gonna try n deduce the nk by who was in thread youll need to include every person whos posted from the nk to the mod's last post here. kwk claimed he got his rb immediately, and no scum would have any reason to rb em prior. so that has more merit to scrutinize.
Yeah, I was gonna look back at it, but I got busy. I'll look at it in a bit. While I want the list, I want it more so to reflect reads off of.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Shield needs to be distributed, and soon. Had we organized faster before, we could've prevented WATT's death. It appears that the popular consensus is to SV (Shield vote) me or JeXs. I am perfectly FINE with receiving shield. If the need arises to move it later, I will be more than happy to move it instantaneously.

Top Bottom