• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
a beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!

Chaco takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Gorf (6): Red Ryu, KWK, Murderbush, Gheb, Joker, Bardull
Beat! (1): Chaco/Rake

Not Voting (3): Scary, Gorf, Beat!

Deadline is 9/13 11:59:59 PM EST. With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK > Red Ryu
4. adumbrodeus => Murderbush > Ruy > Gorf > KWK
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK > adumbrodeus > Rake > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Gorf
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush > Gorf > adumbrodeus > murderbush > Gawgoline
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Scary > Gorf
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush > Gorf > Joker > adumbrodeus > Murderbush > Joker > Bardull > Murderbush
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK > beat!
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary > Gorf
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

"HULK SMASH!"
Gorf, Hulk, Mafia Bus Driver has been lynched!

d4 starts and the votecount has been reset! constant powers remain in effect! all locked powers have been reset! with 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

deadline for the lynch is 9/18 11:59:59PM est

BarDulL

Town Vampire
ruy, chaco, rr, kwk, gheb are fine. rake is probably fine too.

which leaves joker/MB/scary.

beat is up in the air

it's pretty much impossible for joker to not be scum when you consider all the connections. his defense of gorf early on when i called gorf out for trying to finish off KWK is so whack and out of place, and the slot has been sitting on KWK all game when we know that gorf was definitely trying to finish them off now. then he turns around and is like "there's no way gorf isn't scum" after his super gross defense of the slot, jesus christ.

i would like rake to elaborate more later about the intricacies of his claim though so that no funny business was going on.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
that was a poorly written paragraph but the point is that joker is lex ****ing luthor himself and needs to die a painful death.

gheb is your ability compulsory? don't use it yet, this is an important question tho.

bbl but i might just finally get around to using my ability for some sick bodying

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Rake is definitely ok, this I'm sure.

How do you know? Part of your abilities? Remember that flavor doesn't really mean anything since we had a previous villain flip as town (Harley Quinn)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
lol i meant figuratively he is lex luthor, not literally. dude is definitely the scummiest dude on the planet, i implore you guys to look at his connections.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
ruy, chaco, rr, kwk, gheb are fine. rake is probably fine too.

which leaves joker/MB/scary.

beat is up in the air

it's pretty much impossible for joker to not be scum when you consider all the connections. his defense of gorf early on when i called gorf out for trying to finish off KWK is so whack and out of place, and the slot has been sitting on KWK all game when we know that gorf was definitely trying to finish them off now. then he turns around and is like "there's no way gorf isn't scum" after his super gross defense of the slot, jesus christ.

i would like rake to elaborate more later about the intricacies of his claim though so that no funny business was going on.
You mean I defended him when you had no reason to think he was scum, but I lynched him when there was actual evidence? Yes, yes I did both those things.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i had every reason to think he was scum trying to finish off KWK. you've been mechanical by 'waiting for evidence' but that isn't what mafia is about. we got REALLY lucky that gheb targeted gorf when he did, in a different game we would have been ****ed because no one has been really reading beyond the surface.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
mfw joker said 'you think gorf is really that transparent as scum?' when i called out gorf for trying to finish off kwk

good gog please kill him

ok i'm out, pce

BarDulL

Town Vampire
also that last part about no one reading beyond the surface isn't really true, it's just that everyone had been REALLY hesitant to bite into gorf and it was throwing me off a lot. can't believe he lived for so long

aight pce

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
i had every reason to think he was scum trying to finish off KWK. you've been mechanical by 'waiting for evidence' but that isn't what mafia is about. we got REALLY lucky that gheb targeted gorf when he did, in a different game we would have been ****ed because no one has been really reading beyond the surface.
Or, I thought Gorf wanted to kill KWK because he was scummy. I wanted to kill KWK because I thought he was scummy too. If you just assign everything malicious intent, which is easy to do, then you'll just end up trying to mislynch town. Ya know, like you're doing now.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Ok, so Gorf was scum. We have 10 people alive, and two Townies who nobody thinks are scum (except maybe Beat! still thinks Ruy is scum?) who we can't trust to survive LyLo because they take one less to lynch.

If it comes down to LyLo, Town needs to have a plan in action on who they're going to lynch, because it'll be a quick-draw on the punch'd Townie remaining.

That said, there's no way we're in LyLo with 10 alive and 2 scum dead. It's definitely preferable to avoid LyLo, so here we go.

Chaco: Town. 100%. Being Scum Bus-driven by Gorf removes any possible doubt. The only problem is that he's punch'd.

Ruy: Also sits comfortably as Town, because of his role. Once more, he's been punch'd.

Rake: Rake is Town. He's been the focus of too much of scum's attention. The way Gorf sucked up to him was just disgusting, and the way Rake's posts were limited as soon as there was an influx of information leads me to believe that he's almost certainly Town.

KWK: We've had this slot as Town since the start. We said scum was trying to punch through a lynch on the claimed tracker. Gorf flipped scum, falling in line with that theory. I still haven't seen anything from the start of the game that should have that slot on the chopping block.

These 4 should not be lynched at any time, for any reason whatsoever.

Beat!: I don't have as strong a reason to call this slot Town as the above four, however, his ability and the way he's used it are not scummy, and I haven't seen anything lynch-worthy. Having him around to give the punch'd slots extra day phases can be a big advantage, and this slot is Town in my book unless someone brings something earth-shattering to the table.

Bardull: Bardull we've had as Town since the beginning of the game, when he jumped in on the shield business. That's not why I have him as Town right now. His spat with Gorf and the way he resisted the KWK wagon both look very good. He was also on the BSL wagon. I have a hard time believing he's mafia.

Gheb: I do not like this slot. I do not do not do not like this slot. The biggest point in his favor is the way that he pushed Gorf, after the punch. Gorf flipped Mafia Bus Driver. Gheb bussed the **** out of him, if he's mafia. However, this Town had no real direction to go in, except towards Gorf, and the way he's been on the table so long meant Gorf wasn't bound for end-game anyway. I really don't like the way Gheb has now punched our cleared Townie. His random punch on BSL also shouts fake to me. What do you have to gain from punching a slot that has yet to post, and how stupid lucky do you have to be to happen to hit a mafiat? I think he's thrown two scummates under the bus, but I don't think he expected BSL to drop so fast.

That was all mechanics speculation,but look at what else this slot has done. At some point or another, he's been on every push that's been made. He was one of the originators on the push that led to KWK claiming, that I say was a terrible wagon. He wanted KWK over BSL on Day 1, he was on the wagon that killed Adum, but claims to have had no intention to lynch him, and he sat around talking about possibilities all day yesterDay until a direction became clear.

His play is anti-town, his role is anti-town, and I think he should go to the gallows next.

Vote: Gheb

Regardless of your opinion of him, however, he needs to be made to NOT use his role from this point forward, because every Townie that gets punched makes LyLo that much harder.

Joker: This is the only slot that could possibly merit a lynch over Gheb. We pointed out yesterDay and Bardull pointed out toDay that Joker and Gorf have obvious connections. We said it yesterday, that pretty much everything Joker has done this game has struck us the wrong way. Everything we said before has only been further reinforced by Gorf's flip.

Scary: Scary is our safety net. He's been sitting on the fence like it's his job since Day 1, and if we're wrong on either Joker or Gheb, this is probably where we'll turn next.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's almost comical how wrong you're about me.

I'm doing a reread now. For now, I'm inclined to largely agree with Bardull, which I thought was not possible up until now.

:059:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
K. Talk time.

I backed up jexs and kantrip d2. I didn't get anything from jexs but my posting about feeling him up was about that. Ryu powered me up and I got a second use which I used on kantrip. I only get my powers like 24 hours after I target someone
why didn't you out the tracking on gorf sooner btw?
I was discussing with chaco who to use it on, and I had some irl Johns putting my gfs room back together. I was tracking him.since the start of yesterday around 8 is my time but only got here and into me and chacos qt in the night.

Originally the result I got was that chaco killed jexs but of course chaco is town. Then I remembered marshys mod error with gorf an chaco and once I saw gorfs bus driver claim I knew it had to be him who did the kill and was probably driving himself and and chaco. Unfortunately I was with my gf so I couldn't talk about any of this earlier

Beat!

Smash Master
Is there actually any point in using my ability on Chaco toDay now that we lynched a second scumbag? I don't think there is. Even if we mislynch toDay he's going to be out of alpha strike range toMorrow which means I'd just be wasting a charge.

Beat!

Smash Master
If this is all true, then why were you so insistent on getting me lynched earlier toDay? I mean yeah, adum flipped town and all, but that couldn't have made THAT big a difference if you didn't care much for his push in the first place, could it?

I'm asking this because throughout most of yesterDay I was in your "can die" pool, but toDay I was immediately "promoted" to "needs to die" and I figured it had to be because of adum (and you didn't answer me when I asked), but I guess not?
@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ , I would still like a response to this.

Beat!

Smash Master
By the way, I'm going to be V/LA over the weekend. Going to a tournament. I'll still be able to check the thread from my phone every now and then but I won't be able to make any large posts. Make sure to tag or quote me if you need me to use my ability.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I can't believe Gheb's ability is not compulsory...................
... why?

@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ , I would still like a response to this.
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. It was honestly just a mix of adum flipping town and PoE that led me to my initial push against you. Suffice it to say though that that's a thing of the past. I'm currently rereading as I'm need to reevaluate some of my stances and you're not a priority at all any more.

:059:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
There's not really much point to me claiming, it's not going to save me. My role is anti-town as ****, and nobody is going to consider for even a second that town players are given anti-town roles in all PR games all the time.

I'm Jean Gray, Town Matchmaker. I choose 2 targets, and they're forced to share a vote, but they get a QT with each other. I've only targeted Rake and Chaco with it. I chose them because it was early enough in the game that the shared vote wouldn't hurt that much, and I wanted to give them a chance to discuss things away from the thread.

Hoped to never have to claim it, but I don't really give a **** anymore. If you guys really want me to I can hit slots you don't like to limit their voting power, or give people QTs so u can discuss PR ****. I only have 5 charges, 1 of which I've used. It lasts 1 day, and it moves if I use it again. Currently nobody is being affected by it.

Top Bottom