• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Murderbush (2): Laundry, WOTT
JeXs (1): Rake
thethirdkoopa (1): Ranmaru
Evil Eye (1): Bardull
Bardull (1): Gorf

Not Voting (11): thethirdkoopa, Chaco, Arcane Inferno, Kreative Whiz Kids, Murderbush, JeXs, Joker, Red Ryu, Scary, BSL, Evil Eye

Deadline is 9/2 11:59:59 PM. With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch!
[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull
2. #HBC | Ranmaru => thethirdkoopa
3. thethirdkoopa =>
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush
5. Chaco =>
6. Arcane Inferno (Gheb_01/#HBC | Frozeηflame) =>
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) =>
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) =>
10. JeXs =>
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs
13. #HBC | Joker =>
14. #HBC | Red Ryu =>
15. #HBC | Scary =>
16. #HBC | DtJ | ASL | BSL =>
17. Evil Eye =>
[/collapse]

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh ****, you guys are on this game forreal though. Marshy and Mac might make my favorite game mods with the speed of the votecount. If you keep that up <3

Chaco

Never Logs In
Anyways, I love a double post and don't know who this is

Vote: ArcaneInferno

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy

Evil Eye, Captain America, Obnoxious Independent Who Contributes Absolutely Nothing to the Setup has died heroically in battle! But will it be in vain? Find out in issue 49!

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy

Event: Captain America's shield!

In addition to the lynch this Day, you may vote who gets to wield Captain America's shield by PMing me with a secret vote [Ex: Shield: X.] Whoever gets the majority of votes first will receive the shield granting bulletproof powers. He may pass it to any other player in the game at any point.

You can change your vote as many times as you want. Once I receive a majority of votes, I will announce that the shield has been distributed publicly but not who received it. You may not vote yourself. Alternatively, you can vote Destroy Shield. If this is the majority vote, then no one will get the shield. Failure to vote will be counted as a vote to destroy the shield.

Deadline is the same as the lynch.

The shield will be triggered by plurality if no majority is reached. This means that whoever (including destroy shield) has the most votes receives the shield. Example:

X has 5 votes to receive the shield.
Y has 4 votes.
Destroy shield has 4 votes.

Even though a majority has not been reached, X still receives it. However, if a majority is reached, we will post that one has been reached.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hahahaha of course.

That's bad ass though. So what're we doing about the shield? Group vote, independent random votes, so forth?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Damn, already lost Cap'n lol. Brutal.

vote: kreative whiz kids
Didn't post in that hilarious style with the pics and all the other obnoxious stuff. DIDNT GET KREATIVE!!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Null. What do you think about it?

Chaco

Never Logs In
What about Jex's revelation makes sense to you and how?
I thought ArcaneFire or whatevs was a just a new person, it's kind've a generic sounding name for someone to join with. didn't think it was a hydra.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
well that went nowhere :c

unvote

@ Chaco Chaco why are your concerns revolving around the shield (which in reality should hardly be a discussion, why would we wanna publicly out the bp) and AI (obtw gheb and frozen's names are in the op, AND at worst gheb has been mentioned as associated with AI)

Chaco

Never Logs In
It's not my main concern, merely asked the question to consult that very thought.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
your posting has revolved around the shield and ai. you ignored the second part so ill ask about the first... what sort of discussion were you seeking out from posing the question? also what do YOU think if not just "keep it anonymous" that warrants discussion?

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Evil Eye, Captain America, Obnoxious Independent Who Contributes Absolutely Nothing to the Setup has died heroically in battle! But will it be in vain? Find out in issue 49!

YOU TOYED WITH MY HEART. I DREAMED A DREAM AND NOW THE DREAM IS DEAD :<

Textbook Rake. Since Rake threw me so bad last game, gonna keep an eye on him.

What do you think of JeXs openly stating that he's a sheep?
I maintain the easiest way to spot a Rake is to just read what he posts. Just actually read it.

well that went nowhere :c

unvote

@ Chaco Chaco why are your concerns revolving around the shield (which in reality should hardly be a discussion, why would we wanna publicly out the bp) and AI (obtw gheb and frozen's names are in the op, AND at worst gheb has been mentioned as associated with AI)
I don't see what would be so bad about that honestly, mafia has to waste a night dealing with said BP so imo it's more important we have one than waste it by not reaching a majority. I have no shame saying our slot would be a pretty good choice, and would rather be known as the BP holder than have no BP among any slot. It's better to deal with these things directly.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Vote Chaco

Would vote Bardull because of his post concerning why he wants to work with Gheb and prefacing it with "I have my reasons but" implying that there is more legitimate reason when I doubt there is. Chaco can get lynched for dancing around the shield without putting out his own opinions.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
You can change your vote as many times as you want. Once I receive a majority of votes, I will announce that the shield has been distributed publicly but not who received it. You may not vote yourself. Alternatively, you can vote Destroy Shield. If this is the majority vote, then no one will get the shield. Failure to vote will be counted as a vote to destroy the shield.

Deadline is the same as the lynch.
We can see if it can get anonymously distributed and then choose someone later if it isn't gonna happen, assuming that's what we want. There are advantages to both.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
isn't scum just going to all band together and vote the same person? we're not letting the shield be anonymously distributed you boners

also gimme dat shield

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord

BarDulL

Town Vampire
man you better not be telling me now that this was a ploy on your end for someone to slip

*grumble grumble grumble*

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
EBWOP:

Vote Scary

Null. Should we let the shield go anonymously or choose someone to have it?
There's no question to me we should vote. I'd rather have a known thorn in scum's side than no thorn. People might deviate, but BP wifom when it's most likely to be on town's side is a great side effect.

I uphold our slot's personal self-nomination.

Top Bottom