• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
Gorf don't be a ****

And no I don't cosign any of sokrs posts, he's posting of his own accord

You should go back to Chaco tho man it really looks like you're badly distancing him the way you dropped him

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Gorf don't be a ****

You should go back to Chaco tho man it really looks like you're badly distancing him the way you dropped him
>you should go back to chaco
>vote hasn't moved

i guess none of my posting @ him means anything

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy

dayum BSL just got DECKED! he will take one less vote from the majority to be lynched! this means with a 6 man majority he will be lynched on 5 votes and so on for the rest of the game! this modnote will accompany votecounts moving forward

Chaco (3): Ranmaru, Gorf, Red Ryu
Joker (2): Bardull, Kreative Whiz Kids
Murderbush (1): Laundry
Gorf (1): Murderbush
Arcane Inferno (1): Chaco
Kreative Whiz Kids (3): Scary, Rake, Arcane Inferno

Not Voting (5): thethirdkoopa, JeXs, Joker, BSL, WOTT

Deadline is 9/2 11:59:59 PM. With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco
2. #HBC | Ranmaru => thethirdkoopa > Chaco
3. thethirdkoopa =>
4. #HBC | Laundry => Murderbush
5. Chaco => Arcane Inferno
6. Arcane Inferno (Gheb_01/#HBC | Frozeηflame) => KWK
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf
10. JeXs =>
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote >
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK
13. #HBC | Joker =>
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK
16. #HBC | DtJ | ASL | BSL =>
17. Evil Eye =>
[/collapse]

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
"3 is more votes than any townie has innately."

no way. i can go down the list of the players that have zero chance of getting the shield via anonymous plurality. nobody's gonna be dumb enough to give the shield to lylo bait.

****in **** i gotta get myself outta thread or im never gonna wake up for class
You're dense if you don't get what ryker is saying.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
MB is town, bardull is town, gorf is dumb and not scum, jury's out on kwk and chaco still.

Wot I think is town yet he got hella defensive hella fast.

(Will reread and expand later, I missed important details)

:phone: :186:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I guess I'm a little late, but I hate posting in the first 24 hours anyway.

slot I like least is KWK, don't like the way they've dealt with Gorf. Not loving Ran either, tho that's not to say he's scummy.

slot I like most is... well quite frankly I don't know. Too early to tell, but I do think we should figure this out at some point in the day. It's not a pressing matter, but with the way Captain America's shield works, the mafia can decide who gets it without our help at all if we don't have any cooperation. We should decide who gets it publicly, and probably closer to the end of the day.

... also wtf, who punched BSL in the face? That seems like a gross misuse of that power, regardless of whether it's town-aligned or scum-aligned. It sounds like a scum power tho, so I doubt anyone is gonna come forward at any point. Keep an eye out for someone with an itchy trigger finger.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Gorf don't be a ****

on what planet is what Gorf did effective distancing? This just sounds like you're trying to have stated opinions in the thread, because you can't honestly think telling Gorf who he should be pushing is a valuable use of your time.

Why should he be pushing Chaco? Is Chaco scum? Why aren't you pushing Chaco, then? If not, then why tell him he should be doing it? You're just generating fluff. If Gorf's really "distancing his teammate" or wutever it is you think he's doing, then let him do it, and build a case on it later. Right now, your evidence is thoroughly unconvincing, and now you've shown your hand.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Ran's just being dumb in his hyper questions mode. I don't normally find him to be irritating, but so far all of his posts have been real facepalmers.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Now he's put himself slightly behind both sides. This looks like he's trying to cover for himself to me.
This is a pretty absurd accusation. What does Gorf stand to gain by not taking a firm stance on the Shield? Honestly, who gives a ****. It's not like he's sidelining an important lynch, he's stating that he can see both sides of the argument over the dumb Shield.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
oh, my bad, it looks like you are trying to push Chaco a bit. Honestly tho, Chaco comes out of your interaction looking less foolish. I'm not convinced of any case against Chaco right now

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Wiped out from work. Will attempt to get more involved after a little afternoon nap and workout upon waking up.

The punch on BSL seems strange and really out of place. I don't see any reason to punch that slot or to even use it at this point. What has BSL done up to this point?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Vote KWK

SvS isn't an option to you?
Just doesn't read like SvS to me. I can see Wot actually getting frustrated in the posts so I don't see a direct connection between the two of them really. I don't like how Ryker tried to bait Wot into posting from claiming I'm skimming the page. I don't know entirely what to make of it, or Murderbush calling that out as baiting. I don't see the motive when they were already at it some.

@Gorf: Lol, why anonymous then? If it's obvious why would you go against orchestrating a vote it if that's common knowledge? I just fail to see the point if you understand that.

Replying to KWK in a sec.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I can't answer for the other post you quoted because it wasn't me. But this one I can:

This is a pretty absurd accusation. What does Gorf stand to gain by not taking a firm stance on the Shield? Honestly, who gives a ****. It's not like he's sidelining an important lynch, he's stating that he can see both sides of the argument over the dumb Shield.
The shield is a pretty powerful tool and opinions on how it should be dealt with can be telling. The way I saw it was that Gorf was getting behind murder's opinion so it would be easier to backtrack. We've already stated that some people seem a little scummy for what they want done with the shield.

Chaco

Never Logs In
We've already mentioned that we can't see the pass interactions and are merely taking the sender and receiver's word for it.

Of course we can't. That's understood. What you have to understand is the risk people take if they don't follow suit. This is a big game. And what I mentioned is merely an option. (One that isn't "bulletproof" by any means, lel) But by setting our option publicly and them receiving it and NOTING they received it or did not, they are out of the range of fire until the shield is moved. Upon moving, they report who they moved it to. If the next recipient denies getting the shield/someone else claims to have gotten it/scum got hold of it they HAVE to follow cycle and report or we know something's up any of the ways.

Whether or not it is public revealed or not, WE MAKE IT public revealed. This is only an option.

Question: If we could make the shield into a cleared town slot, would you do it? And would you want it to stay on that person?

So you're suggesting do the shield move thing closer to endgame? That's dangerous because if scum gets their hands on it, they can keep it to themselves/pass it among themselves.

All game. It creates accountability to keep it moving. I don't like creating a listed order to go by or anything because scum know where it's headed then and can easily act around it. By allowing the confirmed recipient his choice, scum don't know where it's headed and have to worry about going around a constantly moving shield for their kills. I think this would take the WIFOM out of the shield passing, and give us a bit of ease of mind knowing it's constantly moving. BP is powerful. No one denies that. But this, I think, is a good option of how to move it in our favor, and it takes away some of the threat of BP getting away.

Problems with this:

There is always a chance Scum get the shield.
If people do not agree with full disclosure and allow it to drift out of public info.
If a flipped scum has had the shield, it opens up new WIFOM of what they'd do with the shield pass. Town or to scum.

By no means, I don't think anything we can do here is perfect. But, what you mention next might be the best option.

Is this suggesting we vote each day who gets the shield? I missed this one initially actually. I like that better. But we're still placing our trust in the sender and recipient. And if the recipient is scum, that can screw us over.
We could yes, and this is also always an option as well. But then scum know where shield is headed at all times. And our BP is kind've just a "steer clear" of this target, kill someone else. Then they pick off people around the shield. I merely left it to sender/recipient full disclosure chain that way it actually has a chance of protecting someone.

By voting each day we take it's viability out of the game to actually block a kill. But that truly may not be a bad idea because then the shield has to move, we vote where, and it's still protecting that player even though the viability for a kill block is out the window essentially. I'm actually cool with this. I feel it's our best chance to control the shield, and actually make the best use out of it without letting scum get use out of it. This may not be the OPTIMAL way, but it's the most controlled. And that's definitely something I can dig.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Responded inside quote as well, bolded and in red.

As far as the punch, I feel It's too out of place really. I'm gonna reread the game and get back to this.

Chaco

Never Logs In
It sounds like a scum power tho, so I doubt anyone is gonna come forward at any point. Keep an eye out for someone with an itchy trigger finger.
I agree with this. But it's entirely out of place still.

Scum gambit...maybe?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@Gorf: Lol, why anonymous then? If it's obvious why would you go against orchestrating a vote it if that's common knowledge? I just fail to see the point if you understand that
eating chocolate CAN make you fat. im not gonna stop eating chocolate though just cuz i risk my weight.

the fact is that, imo, it's overall more advantageous to make it private since we all already know that the shields going to either murderbush or arcane or maybe laundry cuz rep. it's a rep game. if either of those three are scum, it's an x/3 chance scum's getting the shield. that chance would exist regardless. and regardless of THAT, ultimately the most scum gains from getting the shield is town not having, but that's besides the point.

Top Bottom