• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC++ Smash Hub!!! Smash talk, vids, and MORE!!

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Hey guys wanna get more smash talk in? Can't get a hold of people on aim, msn or whatever? Need more combo vids, oldie vids and more? WELL HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!!

Download the P2P program DC++ here... http://sourceforge.net/projects/dcplusplus/

You can enjoy plenty of conversations about smash, meet new people from around the globe who play smash, download smash vids from oldies to the newest hotness, and like so much more! It's a great place to hang out and do whatever so check it out!!!

THE WEB ADDRESS IS: smash.servegame.com CHECK IT OUT!!

Important stuff!!: If you need help setting everything up just check this thread out... http://smashboards.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&postid=2302966

I'm there like 24/7

DO IT!!!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I always wondered what that was, and where I could find it. :p

*downloads*

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Yeah, the DC++ hub is definitely the best way to get real time feedback on any questions you have on smash, tournaments, and find ridiculous amounts of videos.

Someone needs to get Omar back on the hub.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
woh random thread anyone? the hub's been around for years now, lol. I remember the good ol' days when there were only 20 people in there, then it went to 200 or something crazy like that to the point that really wasn't a point in being in there cept for downloads, then Youtube took off and it went back down to 40 or so.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
The web address was different before, right? I still have DC++ on my pc but I completely forgot about it, it’s been there for a while.

I didn’t bother since I couldn’t download anyone’s videos.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Well Ultra. That's what the help topic is for in the first post of this thread.

Azn Lep: Just because the hubs been around for years (I've been there since 2004) doesn't mean it's still not an awesome place to hangout, chat, look for vids and other stuff >___>. Not many people actually know about the hub now so i'd like to get people back in there.

It's not old and boring, it's old and getting better.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
I can't figure out how to use this >_<....o well...I guess ill stick to aim or something lol...And new hubs are always good i guess ?>_> <_<?

Delphiki

Smash Champion
The hub is great. When I get my EHD hooked back up (having some comp issues so it's disconnected) you guys can drool over my share and the music I stole from NK. ^_^

Top Bottom