• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC Leaving to San Fransisco :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
thats like real sht... im just saying he should have to go but if he does for college than theres nuthin he can do...... all socal can hope is if he can come back as soon as possible......

wow dude relax I mean DC is good he is DSF APPRENTICE

HOWEVER, DSF LOVES NORCAL AND ACTUALLY WANTS A NORCAL SHIRT SOO IM SURE HE TAUGHT DC TO LOVE NORCAL AS WELL LOL.

Also if he moves, there is nothing socal can do about it because really thats how life is when they move. So plz just stop complaining and just say ur goodbyes because he gonna learn the term HELLA.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Maybe we can put him in for team Norcal in the next Norcal/Socal battle and he can be the next Souroush.

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow dc gets to move to norcal and meet the germ and dbr and all the other pro players of norcal.......................lol dc anit going anywhere its just a dumb hoax that chaos made up so dc is still property of socal

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol im not positive but dc is too good for norcal so i say he is staying! but i know the guy's and still say its a hoax

Knivez

Smash Ace
after 6 pages of this garbage thread, i dont think anyone gives a shet anymore haha.

dc hasnt made a single post in here i think regarding this fact.
and someone better not say its cause hes emotionally unable to. I believe that will get you an *** kicking where i come from.

btw i beat luigi's marth with my bowser.

and if dc is moving for whatever reason, its not cause of college you tards...

god , hugs says one stupid thing and everyone jumps on board.

oh and those pics are too funny.

how can 1 image speak so much more than words? genious

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
i think he hasn't responded because he is emotionally unable too, i mean, he will be missing Knives SOOO much. Despite the new gay friends David will make, Knives will always be his master. Infact, this a was Dominatrix style relationship. Where do you think the name "Knives" came from? He obviously cut's his partners, in an orgasmic fashion.
wow shut the fu1ck up.

Knivez

Smash Ace
good going there mike.

u got socal and norcal pissed at you hahah.

A for effort though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom