• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC Leaving to San Fransisco :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
DC is leaving to san fransisco its not going to be the same without david AKA DC no more dawgs fool or imagines March14 hes leaving that sucks no more ''Its DAVID''

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
ouch SF haha well least ur next to the great SILENTSPECTRe and me xD. Also u can play rest of baysian and DBR is like 30 min away from u haha.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
No more "Its DAAAYYYYYYYYYYVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIDDDD" :(

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
dangggggggg this is so random. no more teammate, no more crew member, no more one of the best socal smashers, no more one of my favorite smashers. this is truly a sad sad day. = (

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
wow ****

that sucks but hey you'll get way better after playing all those norcal guys. or maybe you'll **** em like you **** all of socal. see you at mlg or evo hopefully.

when are you leaving?

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
ITS DAVID.

wait y is he leaving???

david you *****.

and danny your name is ***** gay....CAOS???? hahahahahhhaha

pussh ****.

LuCKy

Smash Master
rom i couldnt change my name so yeah i like your name also lol basura name mcrustys batman names better than yours LOL HAhahhaH This DANimals rom

Knivez

Smash Ace
Throughout the years, i have come to know and understand David as a man better than most. When we first met, it was quite frankly the stuff of dreams. He immediately recognized my superior looks and intoxicating personality, and I to him. From that point on, we were inseperable.

We would go bike-riding on those early morning eves, filled with delight that only sunny delight could provide. we even rolled down the hills of the park that lay behind our house, and shared with one another all the secrets and fantasies that only 2 straight men could talk about openly. Nothing could stop us, not until that fated night on June 2nd 1984, when i concieved a child neither david's nor Neal's....

The truth of the matter was that things got rocky between the payments and school that one lonely night, i fell to Gabe's trap. Initially he had just called to hang out as guys do, but then as he ravaged my half-naked body onto the dinner table of Panda's home, i knew that he was not STRAIGHT, but indeed something entirely different altogether.

It was a mix between Hugs and Thomas-sexy, and the result of this hideous truth was nothing short of the gayest smasher alive. Gabe's "yoshis" were now in my belly, and man did they make stupid sounds. When i gave birth to the 6 different colored yoshis, David knew they were not his. Especially the black one.

Furthermore, It turned out that they were all mentally-challenged, not being to jump out of shield and all, and so it was then when me and David lost our touch, never to be seen in public again holding one another's hands or switching controllers "JUST BECAUSE".

But david, if you're out there somewhere, reading, thinking, dreaming of me....just know that you're my one and only, and nothing can keep us from each other's arms. FOREVER AND EVER, BABE.

david, you will be SORELY missed, like Jay's penii from fabian's butt hole.

remember guys...butt-sex with fabian for the win.

oh i also recall that champ wants it in the butt.

Aesis

Smash Ace
David.
WTF dood, NORCAL? You know NorCal is "hella" gay dood.

...shiet, that's too bad. Just when you made my Breezes list. Shietttt...

jp. I'm pretty sure you'll shoot up to like Top 5 in NorCal rankings list within a few months. :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
Edit: Yeah, Top 5 seems about right ;D

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Wow Knivez.

That is probably one of the best posts I have ever witnessed on SWF.

I'm fu
cking serious as a censor bypass.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
OMG this is soooo sad! I"m gonna miss you David. You are a great smasher and it's fun hanging around with you. This sucks! I hope you have fun and settle down well in San Fran though man.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Wow, wtf? I thought you were kind'of a bobo David, in all honestly, Lmao! But Stanford?! 14?! Wtf? WTF????? The next Dutch Boyd, son! Good clux up there, dude...

Knivez

Smash Ace
quote: Wow, wtf? I thought you were kind'of a bobo David, in all honestly, Lmao! But Stanford?! 14?! Wtf? WTF????? The next Dutch Boyd, son! Good clux up there, dude...

its a joke dude...Hugs is ********.

nuff said. ^_^

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
Awesome Alan!

Throughout the years, i have come to know and understand David as a man better than most. When we first met, it was quite frankly the stuff of dreams. He immediately recognized my superior looks and intoxicating personality, and I to him. From that point on, we were inseperable.

We would go bike-riding on those early morning eves, filled with delight that only sunny delight could provide. we even rolled down the hills of the park that lay behind our house, and shared with one another all the secrets and fantasies that only 2 straight men could talk about openly. Nothing could stop us, not until that fated night on June 2nd 1984, when i concieved a child neither david's nor Neal's....

The truth of the matter was that things got rocky between the payments and school that one lonely night, i fell to Gabe's trap. Initially he had just called to hang out as guys do, but then as he ravaged my half-naked body onto the dinner table of Panda's home, i knew that he was not STRAIGHT, but indeed something entirely different altogether.

It was a mix between Hugs and Thomas-sexy, and the result of this hideous truth was nothing short of the gayest smasher alive. Gabe's "yoshis" were now in my belly, and man did they make stupid sounds. When i gave birth to the 6 different colored yoshis, David knew they were not his. Especially the black one.

Furthermore, It turned out that they were all mentally-challenged, not being to jump out of shield and all, and so it was then when me and David lost our touch, never to be seen in public again holding one another's hands or switching controllers "JUST BECAUSE".

But david, if you're out there somewhere, reading, thinking, dreaming of me....just know that you're my one and only, and nothing can keep us from each other's arms. FOREVER AND EVER, BABE.

david, you will be SORELY missed, like Jay's penii from fabian's butt hole.

remember guys...butt-sex with fabian for the win.

oh i also recall that champ wants it in the butt.
But on topic, DC is leaving?!?!?!?!?

Simna: Dunno about David's full name. =P

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL @ SIMNA.

OMG, I can't believe I never noticed that.

DC = David Cao = CAOTIC = CUUUUUUUUTE.

romeo619

Smash Ace
LOL @ SIMNA.

OMG, I can't believe I never noticed that.

DC = David Cao = CAOTIC = CUUUUUUUUTE.
ahaha. i put caotics # in my cell as DavidC a looong time ago, b4 DC got top tier.

and that sux. i never even got 2 play em.

if you go to the triweekly on the 10th i gotz to getz a mm in.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Neal, when are you gonna close down this useless thread?

IM JK GOSH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom