• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Dawn Of The John-; September 1st, 2007 (Canceled!!!)

Which date for the tourney would be best for you?

• Just keep in Saturday, [b]September the 1st[/b].

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Saturday, [b]August the 18th[/b] is better.

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Sunday, [b]August the 26th[/b] is better, even though the venue will close @ 10 (not 12).

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
What has become of this game...

I can answer that. A bunch of rabies infested space animals all over the place is whats happended.:laugh:

* points index and middle finger at TGM* He explodes like fire crackers.:psycho:

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Well, why don't you ask me and I shall be able to help with some car things chris? I would really like to get this thing back on track soon haha. I would really like to see a turn-out better than HOST, it will be great if everyone shows to this, I just have a question, how much housing do we have available? Cause I know no one wants to pay for a hotel. So let me knows.

Velox

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, but this tournament is officially canceled. After getting a no go from my 4th and final venue today, and having several other recent conflictions (car wreck, college, job, overall declining interest of the game, etc.), I cannot pursue the tournament any further. I did a lot of work for this thing to get off the ground, but looks like none of it paid off. So unless someone else from Magnolia or Houston takes the effort to find a different venue and run the tournament (unlikely), this event is officially canceled.

Again, I'm sorry, but it was the best I could do. I hope it doesn't inconvinience anyone too much.

A mod can close this thread now.

I was probably going to cancel it due to lack of interest anyways.

G@BE

Smash Lord
You make me sad chris

Well
Time fo the ol school mag crew to shine

MAGNOLIA KREW ASSEMBLE!!!!!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Sucks that you couldn't make this work, chris. Sorry that your hard work didn't pay off.

(ASSEMBLE!!!'s)

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, chris says it it unlikely, but I think myself and a few others shall give this a shot. I have a full time job so it wont be easy for me to do it myself but I will give it a shot.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hmmm, chris says it it unlikely, but I think myself and a few others shall give this a shot. I have a full time job so it wont be easy for me to do it myself but I will give it a shot.
where you work/whats your schedule...mabey when i get my car i can come down there to play yall magnolians...

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I work monday - thursday, 10 hour days, I work out on westheimer. And those are normally my days, so yeah.
lets play i work mon - saturday 3-7 hour days(i decide) we need to plizzay...You know were i stay...at my mas house = 3rd ward....

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
I dont play on days I work, I am just too tired to do so. Plus I don't really drive to smash anymore. I do for tournies and stuff, but not free play. Ask all the mags, they'll tell you.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I dont play on days I work, I am just too tired to do so. Plus I don't really drive to smash anymore. I do for tournies and stuff, but not free play. Ask all the mags, they'll tell you.
*chinese accent*
"Would you like some american money... mr.american" ...

But ok thats cool.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Am I a geek?

As soon as I get a car this tournament will be back on track!

/reassurance post
I wil qualify you as a anime nerd and there is nothing wrong with that kinda...
And thats just because of the evangalion craze *secretly jelous* lol the tourny thing sucks:(

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
I olll family matters Eurkal"oops did i do that!?!?!?!"
lol i hate that **** guy. Tgm see you at the smash fest my friend if i'm not working samus vs. samus. and if mouf shows up dk vs dk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom